Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Winner of BB5 Fixed courtesy Sallu (Page 7)

mz.gigglez IF-Dazzler
mz.gigglez
mz.gigglez

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Watch Mahek is gnna enter .. spew some venom in her typical style. Try to provoke Juhi against Sky and create fights. I know shes gnna do that.. she loves to create fights bcuz she thinks shes some gangstress. And when ppl fight her back she acts like a VICTIm. Aaoo mere kaprey utaroo 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jun786xyetsha1

bonny05 Goldie
bonny05
bonny05

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.gigglez

Watch Mahek is gnna enter .. spew some venom in her typical style. Try to provoke Juhi against Sky and create fights. I know shes gnna do that.. she loves to create fights bcuz she thinks shes some gangstress. And when ppl fight her back she acts like a VICTIm. Aaoo mere kaprey utaroo 
yeah she does that alot ...Angrydont want to see her again...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1

nkazmi Newbie
nkazmi
nkazmi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

Originally posted by nkazmi

If Mahek wins this season then it's solely because of her huge following. While other contestants are struggling with a handful of fans, our girl Mahek here has A LOT of fans backing her. Don't tell me you guys can't see that?! Bash her all you want but you cannot deny the strong fan base. Title is not an issue, neither is the prize money.. What counts is which contestant won hearts of most of the people this season?! Answer is clearly Mahek! She's already the winner - with or without the title. She has a bright future ahead of her. 

WHOA! lol talk about vanity- Jaise ideal waise chele- I am sorry  if sky was given a chance to be evicted and re-entered just a week before the finale then he would too win this show hands down! Unfortunately the show is rigged mahek's popularity is a PR stunt- Her smooth run through the show was a result of salman's support ONLY- and the fans who claim to be in MILLIONS LOL are just seriously wasting their times- and i doubt there are that many delusional folks out there Wink 

It's no delusion man. I respect that you're a Sky fan and you've every right to support him but there are Mahek fans everywhere. Be it this forum, the FB page or on bigg boss website itself. It's safe to say that she has the biggest fan following among all the contestants this season be it due to ANY reason. You may have closed your eyes to that fact but seriously you can't deny that. I'm from pakistan - lots of family and friends follow the show and support Mahek only. Have my family in Dubai also who tell that people there love Mahek in BB. Her fan base in India is also evident. Didn't see such fan following for anyother contestant. PM might be close to Mahek but Sky, Juhi, PB are a far cry 

Edited by nkazmi - 21 December 2011 at 8:46am
nkazmi Newbie
nkazmi
nkazmi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I would like to add that due to all these rumours, she might not even win the show (despite getting highest votes) and they make somebody else win it to clear Salman's name but like I said she's already the winner as she won hearts of millions
monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

If Mahek wins this season then it's solely because of her huge following. While other contestants are struggling with a handful of fans, our girl Mahek here has A LOT of fans backing her. Don't tell me you guys can't see that?! Bash her all you want but you cannot deny the strong fan base. Title is not an issue, neither is the prize money.. What counts is which contestant won hearts of most of the people this season?! Answer is clearly Mahek! She's already the winner - with or without the title. She has a bright future ahead of her. 

WHOA! lol talk about vanity- Jaise ideal waise chele- I am sorry  if sky was given a chance to be evicted and re-entered just a week before the finale then he would too win this show hands down! Unfortunately the show is rigged mahek's popularity is a PR stunt- Her smooth run through the show was a result of salman's support ONLY- and the fans who claim to be in MILLIONS LOL are just seriously wasting their times- and i doubt there are that many delusional folks out there Wink 

It's no delusion man. I respect that you're a Sky fan and you've every right to support him but there are Mahek fans everywhere. Be it this forum, the FB page or on bigg boss website itself. It's safe to say that she has the biggest fan following among all the contestants this season be it due to ANY reason. You may have closed your eyes to that fact but seriously you can't deny that. I'm from pakistan - lots of family and friends follow the show and support Mahek only. Have my family in Dubai also who tell that people there love Mahek in BB. Her fan base in India is also evident. Didn't see such fan following for anyother contestant. PM might be close to Mahek but Sky, Juhi, PB are a far cry 

You are a newbie (hopefully) so you dont know there were days when this forum looked like a Pooja Mishra forum.. just an FYI
And the show is a flop in India with avg of 1.5 TRP.
nkazmi Newbie
nkazmi
nkazmi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
You are a newbie (hopefully) so you dont know there were days when this forum looked like a Pooja Mishra forum.. just an FYI
And the show is a flop in India with avg of 1.5 TRP.
[/QUOTE]

I had been a silent reader since the start of season. PM HAD the biggest fan following and I'm not denying it. Mahek got ahead a little when she took a stand against the duo of Sid & Sky. 
sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

You only see what u want to see- just like ur saying that u think mahek has a large fan following- I can say the same about sky- I watch the show from canada and my friends and family in India have been supporting sky for his genuine nature on the show- Unlike mahek's fakes nature- this is what i see and I can easily say about THE REASON u mentioned above- that her rise to fame was by dragging one angle in the whole show which was "AURAT KI IZZAT" how far could she have taken that? her fight with sky was resolved she had nothing to give to the screen- And eventually her fan following would have subsided as we saw in the last week (many of her fans kept saying mahek is doing nothing on this same forum!) there wasn't much of her seen on the show. BUT salman (as we know is supporting this drama queen) wanted to keep that sky and mahek fight angle alive pulled her out - she shed some more tears-so that fans can go crazy on that angle yet all over again! see the stunt there mate. In my opinion thats more plausible. HENCE sure there is a strong mahek following but thanks to the efforts of salman and the rigged show- The audience loves mahek because mahek fights with "BOYS" more importantly SKY. Wink

Edited by sha1 - 21 December 2011 at 8:56am
boondein Goldie
boondein
boondein

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonny05

agree with u if mehak comes as wild card entry then offcourse there is no doubt she is coming because of salman favor not because public wants to see her if they really wanted to see her then how come she got evicted at first place? anyways this year bb is fully crap full of drama queens and fake ppl r getting praised by host and other getting bhasan???excuse me mehak is not worth it calling for wild card entry if u really want to call for wild card entry then raageshwari is much better for wildcard not a drama queen like mehak

Raageshwari doesn't have all the necessary ingredients to provide drama. Wink

Go to top