Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nkazmi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I would like to add that due to all these rumours, she might not even win the show (despite getting highest votes) and they make somebody else win it to clear Salman's name but like I said she's already the winner as she won hearts of millions
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nkazmi

It's no delusion man. I respect that you're a Sky fan and you've every right to support him but there are Mahek fans everywhere. Be it this forum, the FB page or on bigg boss website itself. It's safe to say that she has the biggest fan following among all the contestants this season be it due to ANY reason. You may have closed your eyes to that fact but seriously you can't deny that. I'm from pakistan - lots of family and friends follow the show and support Mahek only. Have my family in Dubai also who tell that people there love Mahek in BB. Her fan base in India is also evident. Didn't see such fan following for anyother contestant. PM might be close to Mahek but Sky, Juhi, PB are a far cry 

You are a newbie (hopefully) so you dont know there were days when this forum looked like a Pooja Mishra forum.. just an FYI
And the show is a flop in India with avg of 1.5 TRP.
nkazmi thumbnail
You are a newbie (hopefully) so you dont know there were days when this forum looked like a Pooja Mishra forum.. just an FYI
And the show is a flop in India with avg of 1.5 TRP.
[/QUOTE]

I had been a silent reader since the start of season. PM HAD the biggest fan following and I'm not denying it. Mahek got ahead a little when she took a stand against the duo of Sid & Sky. 
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It's no delusion man. I respect that you're a Sky fan and you've every right to support him but there are Mahek fans everywhere. Be it this forum, the FB page or on bigg boss website itself. It's safe to say that she has the biggest fan following among all the contestants this season be it due to ANY reason. You may have closed your eyes to that fact but seriously you can't deny that. I'm from pakistan - lots of family and friends follow the show and support Mahek only. Have my family in Dubai also who tell that people there love Mahek in BB. Her fan base in India is also evident. Didn't see such fan following for anyother contestant. PM might be close to Mahek but Sky, Juhi, PB are a far cry 

You only see what u want to see- just like ur saying that u think mahek has a large fan following- I can say the same about sky- I watch the show from canada and my friends and family in India have been supporting sky for his genuine nature on the show- Unlike mahek's fakes nature- this is what i see and I can easily say about THE REASON u mentioned above- that her rise to fame was by dragging one angle in the whole show which was "AURAT KI IZZAT" how far could she have taken that? her fight with sky was resolved she had nothing to give to the screen- And eventually her fan following would have subsided as we saw in the last week (many of her fans kept saying mahek is doing nothing on this same forum!) there wasn't much of her seen on the show. BUT salman (as we know is supporting this drama queen) wanted to keep that sky and mahek fight angle alive pulled her out - she shed some more tears-so that fans can go crazy on that angle yet all over again! see the stunt there mate. In my opinion thats more plausible. HENCE sure there is a strong mahek following but thanks to the efforts of salman and the rigged show- The audience loves mahek because mahek fights with "BOYS" more importantly SKY. πŸ˜‰
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
boondein thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonny05

agree with u if mehak comes as wild card entry then offcourse there is no doubt she is coming because of salman favor not because public wants to see her if they really wanted to see her then how come she got evicted at first place? anyways this year bb is fully crap full of drama queens and fake ppl r getting praised by host and other getting bhasan???excuse me mehak is not worth it calling for wild card entry if u really want to call for wild card entry then raageshwari is much better for wildcard not a drama queen like mehak

Raageshwari doesn't have all the necessary ingredients to provide drama. πŸ˜‰
sha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: boondein

LOL true that πŸ‘
bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: boondein

i know but ppl over here saying mehak is so nice blah blah... actually she is big drama queen if they really want to see nice ppl in bb house then why not raageshwari she is better human being and not a drama queen atleast...and top of that we dont have hear all the screaming wholeday😑
nkazmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

You only see what u want to see- just like ur saying that u think mahek has a large fan following- I can say the same about sky- I watch the show from canada and my friends and family in India have been supporting sky for his genuine nature on the show- Unlike mahek's fakes nature- this is what i see and I can easily say about THE REASON u mentioned above- that her rise to fame was by dragging one angle in the whole show which was "AURAT KI IZZAT" how far could she have taken that? her fight with sky was resolved she had nothing to give to the screen- And eventually her fan following would have subsided as we saw in the last week (many of her fans kept saying mahek is doing nothing on this same forum!) there wasn't much of her seen on the show. BUT salman (as we know is supporting this drama queen) wanted to keep that sky and mahek fight angle alive pulled her out - she shed some more tears-so that fans can go crazy on that angle yet all over again! see the stunt there mate. In my opinion thats more plausible. HENCE sure there is a strong mahek following but thanks to the efforts of salman and the rigged show- The audience loves mahek because mahek fights with "BOYS" more importantly SKY. πŸ˜‰

See I could say the same about Sky. I started watching the show as a neutral viewer. Was quite excited to see Sky (happily willing to give him a second chance after his horrendous behaviour in is jungle se mujhe bachao show) but then the way he got dirty in the fights go unbearable to watch for me. But yeah, each to his own. My point here is that she definitely has a strong fan base and has an ability to win solely on the audience votes. Although contrary to popular behaviour that Mahek is going to win because of Salman, I believe Mahek is going to win because of none other than Sky. He victimized her hence strengthened her fan base (the role which Dolly played against ST last season)
Edited by nkazmi - 12 years ago
sha1 thumbnail

See I could say the same about Sky. I started watching the show as a neutral viewer. Was quite excited to see Sky (happily willing to give him a second chance after his horrendous behaviour in is jungle se mujhe bachao show) but then the way he got dirty in the fights go unbearable to watch for me. But yeah, each to his own. My point here is that she definitely has a strong fan base and has an ability to win solely on the audience votes. Although contrary to popular behaviour that Mahek is going to win because of Salman, I believe Mahek is going to win because of none other than Sky. He victimized her hence strengthened her fan base (the role which Dolly played against ST last season)

I dont if i am more shocked or pleased to see that you have acknowledged that Sky was the reason she gained her fan following- BUT then at the same time u dont acknowledge that her mere existance on that show was for that one fight- and NOTHING MORE.  U said u gave sky a chance so why couldn't u or other mahek fan's have a heart to let him off the hook when he apologized a million times right from the 1st aakhri farman where sanju asked him to hug her and call it truce to the speacial dinner favor? I mean how far does one have to apologize to get accepted? MORE SO SiD who gave worse galis and wanted to get physical is NOW in mahek's good books? infact her best friend? u know why- because as u said if mahek calls it truce with sky then ALL HER FANS who followed her because she was a "victim" will fall back and stop supporting her. Hence i think it's not fair for her to get back on the show and make sky go through the same shit just for her own Popularity purposes. 
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
sanyogita_a thumbnail
why arent they bringing rageshvari back? atleast give her one chance...she's defiitely better than other drama queens