Bigg Boss Season 5

Winner of BB5 Fixed courtesy Sallu - Page 3

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pragya_dutta

First of all, I agree that Mahek is turning out to be the biggest loser in this scenario. Not only is she being denied whatever credit she should be given, she is also losing a lot of support from the pan-Indian public. I used to support her before the rumors started about her being linked to Salman. One could have chosen Not to believe in those rumors, but one after the other the incidents kept on falling in the right places and thus, started validating the rumors.

secondly, it is not about mahek, NO ONE should be re-introduced at this point of the game, especially people who have been out of the house for more than 15 days. that will be simply unjust to the remaining housemates, irrespective of the deserving/undeserving factor.

thirdly, you say except sid the remaining 4 are most disliked but both Sunny and Juhi have a great fan following who might not come to IF but apparently vote for them rigorously when needed (Please note that I am not voting for either), whereas many people even inside this forum absolutely loathe Sid. And going by the past few weeks there has been a change in some people's attitude towards amar too, making him more popular than before.

fourthly, and most importantly, there's no doubt that what Salman spoke was not incorrect, but the manner was. he practically threatened sky if i remember correctly! being a responsible celeb how could he have done that on national TV?

he is not even the regular host of the show. If BB had chastised the housemates personally or even if Sanjay had done that, it would have still meant something. but the way salman khan came into the house to practically threaten them was very annoying to watch. after all he has several criminal warrants against him including that of homicide, when you have such allegations against you in your life then personal life WILL be dragged into the limelight if you're posing to be the Pope!

1000 per agreed... 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: FaizaParvez

Mahek shouldn't win Big Boss why are lot so obsessed
with Mahak chahal coming as wild card entry she is the one person who
creates fights with the other housemates i think this time a someone
sensible should should win Big Boss 5 such as Akashdeep Saigal or Juhi
Parmer Shroff

Bcoz mehek is sachai ki murthi...she speaks truth...she vl fight for justice ... 😆
Agar ladna hai tho BB ke ghar me kyun...bahar bhi lad sakthe hain ms.maindek 😃
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: bonny05

mind ur language u dont have right to call somebody hathi 😡...if u really like or love this word alot then use it forurself or for ur friends not over here...i really dont understand why ppl cant give some geniune reason about show talking nonsense all the time...😡

😡 apni zaban ko lagam do ( in hindi)

juhi hathi juhi hathi juhi hathi juhi hathi juhi hathi juhi hathiii!!!

and btw not only me is calling her the mother of hathi, yahan aur bhi bohut c log hain so im one of them what's ur problem? dont get so posessive abt her if she will the money she wont give u even 1rs out of it!!! so chill

i dont mind, to not hv friends from this world who always attack somebody when even the person says something positive, yahan to sab ...😡

Viewbie Note: Animal calling is not allowed. Henceforth please refrain from doing so. Also do not pass personal comments on members. There is no need to get offensive.

Edited by sweta01 - 12 years ago
bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: small_boss5

😡 apni zaban ko lagam do ( in hindi)

juhi hathi juhi hathi juhi hathi juhi hathi juhi hathi juhi hathiii!!!

and btw not only me is calling her the mother of hathi, yahan aur bhi bohut c log hain so im one of them what's ur problem? dont get so posessive abt her if she will the money she wont give u even 1rs out of it!!! so chill

i dont mind, to not hv friends from this world who always attack somebody when even the person says something positive, yahan to sab ...😡

first of all tum apni jaban ko lagammm do Angrymaine kuch galat nahi kaha its u who is talking nonsense here not me look at urself and behave like a human being not like dash...Angry
bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@smallboss...nobody needs money here and i'm not here for that so mind ur language once again..when did i attack u i just said dont call anybody hathi is that really a attacking??? excuse meee plsss
if it is then
GOD BLESS YOU with ur fav hathi...
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: chika11

This is too much !! Even if Mehak is deserving the credit is not given to her . Audience loves her  the most. That's why its fair to get her back. If Sky was in the similar situation (being most  popular and acted with Salman in some movies) PB would have completely  told a different story and supported his entry. And is there anyone  left  that audience wants to pick a winner except Sid. These remaining 4 are the most disliked. And between the others evicted contestants, Mahek is the most liked.  Salman is always brought in the middle and a big issue is being made of this. Please don't comment on his personal life.  He came to Bigg Boss house and commented because it is  a show on national TV and these guys were crossing their limits. The fights were more than the fights of all the seasons together. Sky even went to the extent of showing disrespect to Sanju. This is not we want to see on national television. So think rationally.

If public love her so much why was she evicted in the 1st place 😊.  Before you start bashing me I am not a Mehak hater.  I also wanted her to win she was my 2nd choice, but this will be unfair for the rest.
xyet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
raise ur voice before mahek enters as wce and injustice being done.
-Seraphic- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pragya_dutta

First of all, I agree that Mahek is turning out to be the biggest loser in this scenario. Not only is she being denied whatever credit she should be given, she is also losing a lot of support from the pan-Indian public. I used to support her before the rumors started about her being linked to Salman. One could have chosen Not to believe in those rumors, but one after the other the incidents kept on falling in the right places and thus, started validating the rumors.

secondly, it is not about mahek, NO ONE should be re-introduced at this point of the game, especially people who have been out of the house for more than 15 days. that will be simply unjust to the remaining housemates, irrespective of the deserving/undeserving factor.

thirdly, you say except sid the remaining 4 are most disliked but both Sunny and Juhi have a great fan following who might not come to IF but apparently vote for them rigorously when needed (Please note that I am not voting for either), whereas many people even inside this forum absolutely loathe Sid. And going by the past few weeks there has been a change in some people's attitude towards amar too, making him more popular than before.

fourthly, and most importantly, there's no doubt that what Salman spoke was not incorrect, but the manner was. he practically threatened sky if i remember correctly! being a responsible celeb how could he have done that on national TV?

he is not even the regular host of the show. If BB had chastised the housemates personally or even if Sanjay had done that, it would have still meant something. but the way salman khan came into the house to practically threaten them was very annoying to watch. after all he has several criminal warrants against him including that of homicide, when you have such allegations against you in your life then personal life WILL be dragged into the limelight if you're posing to be the Pope! 

Couldn't have said that any better! 👍🏼
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: xyet

there will not be any doubt that BB is fixed,
if Mahek comes as wild card entry and she wins the title. and as salman is poking his nose in it , we will not be surprised.
sallu called amar spineless. for what? what about sallu , who cant stick wid 1 women.
bloody womaniser.

So very true..
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh god if there is any moderator please take notice of the hundereth same post on the same topic!!
please please please make a sticky anti salman and another rigged bb and let them all post their, it will make our life so much easier.  this forum needs more moderators it seems than the usual!!! Edited by leo4ever - 12 years ago