Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: xyet

there will not be any doubt that BB is fixed,
if Mahek comes as wild card entry and she wins the title. and as salman is poking his nose in it , we will not be surprised.
sallu called amar spineless. for what? what about sallu , who cant stick wid 1 women.
bloody womaniser.

Womanizer?? that's not a crime, he is much worse than that. but now he has got a new job thanks to BB...that of a script writer 😆 of course who-so-ever is friends with him, gets to play the lead 😉!
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Originally posted by: adieus50

Just because Mahek has done 2 films with Mr. Khan and knowing him was taken as a crime. Also she has got so much support from people outside that the world shud know that it was her fans (who call themselves Mahekians) & not a pull that was saving her. With Shonali & Laxmi not really having added any spice to the show, we hope that Mahek does come back to the show as the fireworks thereon would be really worth watching.

From yesterday's episode and uncensored videos, i really felt like puking! The green room gang is so mean my god!

1. Bitching about Andrew! I mean forgodsake he was the best on this show! Such a decent and intelligent man! R.E.S.P.E.C.T! If they can bitch about him and try to make him look bad phir to boss they can do anything! 

2. Pretending to be all unaffected by the nominations but facial expressions show something else! They kept going on and on about them and discussing!  Here I have to give Sky some credit! He is really loyal to Juhi and Sunny! He was genuinely upset that they were nominated.

3. Bullying Amar for nominating them when they themselves have nominated him

4. Sid tried his best to talk to Sunny! He spoke very calmly and tried to sort out things in the uncensored video but she is so stuck up! She was giving him attitude!  It clearly shows who doesnt want to make peace!

5. Juhi getting rude with Sid because he called her sister!  she says usko ab yaad aya ke wo bhai hai! Madam he has never misbehaved with you ever! Aap hi hain jo Sky ke chakkar mei usko 4 baaten suna ke chali jaati theen!

6. Throwing spider on Amar's bed! Dude seriously this was the limit! How can someone do this?   This should not be done to an enemy as well!

7. Juhi and Sunny planning (indirectly) to kick out ALL boys! This shows how loyal they are to Sky! Tsk tsk tsk! Sky ne aasteen ke saanp paal rakhe hain! 

Okay, agreed! but then why call back a WC entry one week before the show when Amar has played the game so diligently for so many weeks now? I'd rather see Sky win the show than seeing a member re-introduced at this point of the game.
Edited by pragya_dutta - 12 years ago
chika11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is too much !! Even if Mehak is deserving the credit is not given to her . Audience loves her  the most. That's why its fair to get her back. If Sky was in the similar situation (being most  popular and acted with Salman in some movies) PB would have completely  told a different story and supported his entry. And is there anyone  left  that audience wants to pick a winner except Sid. These remaining 4 are the most disliked. And between the others evicted contestants, Mahek is the most liked.  Salman is always brought in the middle and a big issue is being made of this. Please don't comment on his personal life.  He came to Bigg Boss house and commented because it is  a show on national TV and these guys were crossing their limits. The fights were more than the fights of all the seasons together. Sky even went to the extent of showing disrespect to Sanju. This is not we want to see on national television. So think rationally.
Mehak is lucky getting such Friend like Salman.
adieus50 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xyet

there will not be any doubt that BB is fixed,
if Mahek comes as wild card entry and she wins the title. and as salman is poking his nose in it , we will not be surprised.
sallu called amar spineless. for what? what about sallu , who cant stick wid 1 women.
bloody womaniser.

::: Just because Mahek has done 2 films with Mr. Khan and knowing him was taken as a crime. Also she has got so much support from people outside that the world shud know that it was her fans (who call themselves Mahekians) & not a pull that was saving her. With Shonali & Laxmi not really having added any spice to the show, we hope that Mahek does come back to the show as the fireworks thereon would be really worth watching.

From yesterday's episode and uncensored videos, i really felt like puking! The green room gang is so mean my god!

1. Bitching about Andrew! I mean forgodsake he was the best on this show! Such a decent and intelligent man! R.E.S.P.E.C.T! If they can bitch about him and try to make him look bad phir to boss they can do anything! 

2. Pretending to be all unaffected by the nominations but facial expressions show something else! They kept going on and on about them and discussing!  Here I have to give Sky some credit! He is really loyal to Juhi and Sunny! He was genuinely upset that they were nominated.

3. Bullying Amar for nominating them when they themselves have nominated him

4. Sid tried his best to talk to Sunny! He spoke very calmly and tried to sort out things in the uncensored video but she is so stuck up! She was giving him attitude!  It clearly shows who doesnt want to make peace!

5. Juhi getting rude with Sid because he called her sister!  she says usko ab yaad aya ke wo bhai hai! Madam he has never misbehaved with you ever! Aap hi hain jo Sky ke chakkar mei usko 4 baaten suna ke chali jaati theen!

6. Throwing spider on Amar's bed! Dude seriously this was the limit! How can someone do this?   This should not be done to an enemy as well!

7. Juhi and Sunny planning (indirectly) to kick out ALL boys! This shows how loyal they are to Sky! Tsk tsk tsk! Sky ne aasteen ke saanp paal rakhe hain! 
                Mahek shouldn't win Big Boss why are lot so obsessed with Mahak chahal coming as wild card entry she is the one person who creates fights with the other housemates i think this time a someone sensible should should win Big Boss 5 such as Akashdeep Saigal or Juhi Parmer Shroff Edited by FaizaParvez - 12 years ago
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Originally posted by: chika11

This is too much !! Even if Mehak is deserving the credit is not given to her . Audience loves her  the most. That's why its fair to get her back. If Sky was in the similar situation (being most  popular and acted with Salman in some movies) PB would have completely  told a different story and supported his entry. And is there anyone  left  that audience wants to pick a winner except Sid. These remaining 4 are the most disliked. And between the others evicted contestants, Mahek is the most liked.  Salman is always brought in the middle and a big issue is being made of this. Please don't comment on his personal life.  He came to Bigg Boss house and commented because it is  a show on national TV and these guys were crossing their limits. The fights were more than the fights of all the seasons together. Sky even went to the extent of showing disrespect to Sanju. This is not we want to see on national television. So think rationally.

First of all, I agree that Mahek is turning out to be the biggest loser in this scenario. Not only is she being denied whatever credit she should be given, she is also losing a lot of support from the pan-Indian public. I used to support her before the rumors started about her being linked to Salman. One could have chosen Not to believe in those rumors, but one after the other the incidents kept on falling in the right places and thus, started validating the rumors.

secondly, it is not about mahek, NO ONE should be re-introduced at this point of the game, especially people who have been out of the house for more than 15 days. that will be simply unjust to the remaining housemates, irrespective of the deserving/undeserving factor.

thirdly, you say except sid the remaining 4 are most disliked but both Sunny and Juhi have a great fan following who might not come to IF but apparently vote for them rigorously when needed (Please note that I am not voting for either), whereas many people even inside this forum absolutely loathe Sid. And going by the past few weeks there has been a change in some people's attitude towards amar too, making him more popular than before.

fourthly, and most importantly, there's no doubt that what Salman spoke was not incorrect, but the manner was. he practically threatened sky if i remember correctly! being a responsible celeb how could he have done that on national TV?

he is not even the regular host of the show. If BB had chastised the housemates personally or even if Sanjay had done that, it would have still meant something. but the way salman khan came into the house to practically threaten them was very annoying to watch. after all he has several criminal warrants against him including that of homicide, when you have such allegations against you in your life then personal life WILL be dragged into the limelight if you're posing to be the Pope! 
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
WHOEVER WIN DOESN'T MATTER. BUT A BIG NO TO JUHI PLZ...
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
who ever wins i dont care if its madam mahek sallu or hathi juhi or amar the dirty game player or sunny the being woman etc etc etc

i only know this season is d worst season of all and i miss season 4 badly
bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: small_boss5

who ever wins i dont care if its madam mahek sallu or hathi juhi or amar the dirty game player or sunny the being woman etc etc etc

i only know this season is d worst season of all and i miss season 4 badly

mind ur language u dont have right to call somebody hathi 😡...if u really like or love this word alot then use it forurself or for ur friends not over here...i really dont understand why ppl cant give some geniune reason about show talking nonsense all the time...😡