India-Forums

K. Street Pali Hill
K. Street Pali Hill

03.04.06 updates

poppins IF-Dazzler
poppins
poppins

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

simran is sad as misha is upset with her marriage to arya, and tells nani she didnt intrend to hurt mumma but this was the only option left to save anju and k mansion from raunak's craze, nani consoles her saying that misha doesnt knows about her purpose hence shes upset once she knows the fact she will support simran and asks simran to reveal everything about raunak to misha but simran is reluctant as it would hurt misha and she will do anything to get raunak punished which will eventually break the family

here raunak is shocked and stuned and he cannot forget the sight of simran married to arya and both being together, he acts maniac, simran comes up to him and says it was you who wanted me to marry and settle down happily see i have fulfilled your wishes, i have married arya nad i am happy with him, now what will you do??? you canot do anything, and dare you dont even think of harming arya others once i made a huge mistake trusting you in case of vansh this time i wont repeat the mistake. to this raunak turns violent and pulls down the garland off simran and screams you are mine!!!! no one in the world can take you away from me.....you forget what happened to vansh when he snatched you from me, arya will meet the same fate...

here in the hospital ishita is feeding anju and talks of times when she was pregnant, the doc comes in and enquires anju about her health and hows she feeling anju gives a positive reply and doc says she will be alright once she takes complete bed rest, ishita caringly says to anju now onwards you are only doing one thing ..taking rest to this aditya mockingly adds yeah only for few months once little raunak comes then you heve to run like hell, they leave anju to rest and outside in the lobby aditya breaks the news of simran and arya's marriage to ishita, who obviously is shocked keeps blabbering how could she do such and all, nethra who was standing behind the wall overhears this and is stunned

misha is upset and in the room, nani comes to her and misha says she was so wrong she thought of not only being a mother but also being a friend to simran but simran always considered her as paraya hence she didnt even inform her about the marriage taking place, nani explains to her saying may be there was some majboori, and says you know simran is a well balanced gal and she knows whats she upto so you must support her whatever her cause is it must be for the ell being of all of us, misha agreeas to this

raunak is searching madly for some thing in the packing boxes at gk and bikrams house, they both unlock the door to get in and are surprised to see things lying scattered bikram holds raunka and screams why are you here??? wont you allow us to stay here also??? to which raunak frightens him by pointing a hunters knife, gk asks raunak why is he here, raunak says he wants gk's pistol gk asks him whose end does he wants to bring about, also taunts him saying it seems like he is getting habituated to murders, raunak tells h wants to kill arya, bikram and gk are surprised and ask why??? raunak replies no one can snatch simran away from me and arya dared to do that, arya has married simran, gk and bikram are dumbstruck

Edited by poppins - 03 April 2006 at 9:37pm

shaika00 IF-Rockerz
shaika00
shaika00

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 da update Big smile
~~Radhika~~ IF-Dazzler
~~Radhika~~
~~Radhika~~

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 5:32am | IP Logged
thanks 4 the update!!
kavya1 IF-Dazzler