Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SharManEDKV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I go crazy for this show...it has taken over my life..I get up in the mornin first thing I check is to see if there is any SBS update on IPKKND, then get into the office..first thing I do is log into the forum to check for updates!! weekend I watch the Arnav and Kushi scenes all over again!!! wow man...CRAZY!!!!! I KNOW!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Luv Barun and Sanaya for creating such a magic & keeping us hooked up to the show..AWESOME chemistry!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: thelondon12345

yes that's right...barun and sanaya are too good i mean they look really good together...all the time we think about them...like an obsession...and ofcourse the story and chemistry btwn them...too hot and sexy and perfect together they are...no words to describe them i mean both r very dashing in looks...and barun is just awesome,in his previous drama also he's very talented actor if u saw his baat hamari pakki hai he was really good in that too so funny and ofcourse in this serial too very good expressions all thing in him...πŸ˜›   and sanaya in miley jab hum tum was awesome and in this serial too both are really good...i m totally gone,, all the time thinking about 'em seriously...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

I wateched Barun for the first time in IPKKND...then, I went back and watched BHPH, and dil mil gaye(his scenes), and a lil shradha!!😳

Yeh, I know sanaya from MJHT...I was a fan of her since then!😳
ArshiLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maanyita17

I spend half my day on the net on because of ArHi and SaRun.

No doubts!!
ArshiLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: mary78613

I started watching IPKKND because of the sweet and bubbly character of Khushi Kumari Gupta and the arrogant 'I rule the world atttitude" wala Arnav Singh Raizada.. Its their chemistry which clicked for me and trust me that does not happen very often!πŸ˜† I'm very choosy about the shows i watch.. In their very first meeting i fell in love with these characters! And i simply love all the scenes( The fighting ones the funny ones).. I just love their acting!! And i can watch the same scenes again and again!
And yes i really liked Lavanya too but i can't say i will miss her ALOT! But i will surely miss her cute si dimple wali smile!

Yup! Even I watch veryy rare Indian TV shows!! Currently, IPKKND is the only show I watch!This show is just uniqe in its own wayy, a total new story, the actors, the music, songs, etc etc.!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

I love Sana's smile!πŸ˜ƒ
ArshiLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: zonera1

My wedding is in Feb and i dont understand how I will focus on my marriage if i keep thinking about Barun and Sanaya!!

Awwwnnn!!! Well, you can get something out of it...For ex, how much they both love their partners in real life!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ You may wanna follow their foot prints!
we love ipkknd since its got really talented actors and actresses and arnav and khushi make beautifull life like magic

love ipkknd with all my heart
xxx
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this show drives me mad , all the scenes are amazing , i mean the actors are so good ,Barun is so handsome , Sanaya very beautiful =)  i will miss my Lavanya , at the beginning she may have been very rude , but progressively she becomes very endearing
pollypolly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Because...kuch kuch hota hai☺️ tum nahi samjhoge πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜›
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Maanyita17

I spend half my day on the net on because of ArHi and SaRun.

SAME HERE.
ArshiLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArshiRock

I go crazy for this show...it has taken over my life..I get up in the mornin first thing I check is to see if there is any SBS update on IPKKND, then get into the office..first thing I do is log into the forum to check for updates!! weekend I watch the Arnav and Kushi scenes all over again!!! wow man...CRAZY!!!!! I KNOW!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Luv Barun and Sanaya for creating such a magic & keeping us hooked up to the show..AWESOME chemistry!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The show sure has taken over my life as well!! So true, first thing, check if there is any SBS/SBB segments! LOL πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

B and S are just mindblowing!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘