Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why do we get sooo attached to IPKKND??

ArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

ArshiLoverss...

My question today, why do we get sooo attached to the show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon??

The lead actor is Barun, so obveously, all girls are flattered for him!
The lead actress is Sanaya, who is very beautiful, so we admire her beauty all the time!!

Arnav Singh Raizada is very 'akadu', 'khadoos', 'gusse wala' person, but we all go "AWWNN" for every action of his! Whenever, he hurts Khushi, we feel sympathy for Khushi...Whenever, he feels guilty after hurting Khushi, we feel his guilt...😕

From the beginning...

Since the first scene, till the red sari scene, we went, ASR is hurting Khushi sooo much! We saw ASR-La union hurting Khushi...😭

And all of a sudden, we saw ASR go HOLY SHIET, does Khushi look so beautiful! That was the first time, and then, he saved her from a car in the rain, and I went, "Hmm, this guy also has a soft corner!"

Then, the moment when ASR and Khushi go look for his Di and finds her in the temple, and ASR's childish poem to her, their strong bro-sis bond...Khushi sees it and sees a brand new side of Laad Governor!

Then, all the funny moments come, the kids in RM, Khushi's dhak-dhak, La-Khushi's masti, and so on and we laughed!!! This is when La-Khushi became best friends and La started creating effects in our lives as well!! I mean, atleast, I started liking her!!!

Then, Nainitaal trip scenes, and we all went...Thank Goodness they are moving forward!

After that, the hug and pre-diwali scenes (saaf safai, lights, rangoli)...The hug was very touching, and all these scens were very intense!!!

Then comes the first major twist, DIWALI and FEELINGS!!! All the diyas, and paayal, and engagment announcement scenes...Then Arnav going to Khushi's and saying she doesnt mean a thing to him😭, and she cries in her room😭, and Arnav looking EXTREMELY guilty for what he just said😭, and Tu hi bata mere maula in the bcgnd😭!! I cried during that scene for the first time for the show!!😭 It was veryyy touching!!!!

After that, snake-Khushi engagement! I didn't take it serisouly since he did not put the ring on her ring fingure, our Arnie baby did! So I laughed then!

Then, all the faraq nahi padta scenes! I felt SOOO BADDD for Khushi, a lil BAADD for La, and SOOO BADDD for Arnav!!!😭

Finally comes La's exist! I cried again for the second time today!! I personally liked La's charcter! Yes, she was mean and rude at the beginning, but hey, she was the reason why Khushi came to Raizadas and ARSHI got together!!! La knows that ASR loves Khushi, he just does not know it, and Khushi is the only one who can take care of ASR! She said it all today! Hatss off to Sana as Ms. Lavanya Kashyap!!! 😭👏

Brilliant acting sooo far in this shooow by EVERYONE TO BE HONEST! (Everyone from Barun☺️ to Bakri😆!)

Now, as we can see, in the future a new male charcter, named Nandkishor (?) entering!!! I hope he plays a cupid, just like LAVANYA to Arshi, rather than, apni niyat bigadi Khushi pe!😡

Anyway, so my question was, why do we (Specially I), get sooo attached to the show?? I mean, I feel sooo bad to Khushi and Arnav sometimes, that I spend the whole day thinkign about ittt!! I mean, they are merely fiction charactersss, then whyy?? I cryy when Arnav says something bad like 'doesnt mean a thing' to Khushi and then feels extremely baddd for ittt!!!

It is just Barun and Sanaya! Their acting is sooo reall that it makes me feel as if it is a real life deall!!!

I watch Barun and Sanaya's real life interviews when I feel soo bad for Arnav and Khushi because I guess, now I am guessing, that I get depressed by looking at Barun's and Sanaya's sad faces, which are obveouly Arnav and Khsuhi! So I see Barun's and Sanaya's happy and laughing faces in the interviews and I just imagine they are Arnav and Khushi! That makes me feel justt a lil better!😕

Thank you for reading! I am feeling better now after remembering all these scenes and writing them down here!!

If you can please comment, I know I have written everything so obveous, and I am not a very good writer either, I can not use very intense and deep meaning words, but I have tried my best!

Please comment to make me feel better!!

P.S. I will miss you Ms. Lavanya Kashyap!

Khushi (⭐️ArshiLover⭐️)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Its the Barun_ Sanaya magic that makes us go weak in our knees everytime...the way they emote,their each expression and chemistry that sizzles the screen...they have put us in a trance...good looks with talent puts the screen on fire...and the way the story is slowly getting entwined around them we getting more attached...and today the characters came in full circle from the start with the underlying emotions !!!
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
we r going crazy for this show...i some times wonder how it has taken a top place above all in our life...
ShiningStar17 thumbnail
I am hooked to this show since the first episode! SaRun mesmerize me. ❤️ IPKKND has become a part of my life now and hope it continues to be for long.
thelondon12345 thumbnail
         yes that's right...barun and sanaya are too good i mean they look really good together...all the time we think about them...like an obsession...and ofcourse the story and chemistry btwn them...too hot and sexy and perfect together they are...no words to describe them i mean both r very dashing in looks...and barun is just awesome,in his previous drama also he's very talented actor if u saw his baat hamari pakki hai he was really good in that too so funny and ofcourse in this serial too very good expressions all thing in him...😛   and sanaya in miley jab hum tum was awesome and in this serial too both are really good...i m totally gone,, all the time thinking about 'em seriously...😆 😆 😉
ArshiLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeypriya

Its the Barun_ Sanaya magic that makes us go weak in our knees everytime...the way they emote,their each expression and chemistry that sizzles the screen...they have put us in a trance...good looks with talent puts the screen on fire...and the way the story is slowly getting entwined around them we getting more attached...and today the characters came in full circle from the start with the underlying emotions !!!

It is indeed their magic eh! Its just their faces that affect me sooo muucchhh!!! I take them extremely seriouslyy!!!😕
ArshiLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: JennyAvni

we r going crazy for this show...i some times wonder how it has taken a top place above all in our life...

It is wierd how it tops every single thing in our lives!!😕
ArshiLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShiningStar17

I am hooked to this show since the first episode! SaRun mesmerize me. ❤️ IPKKND has become a part of my life now and hope it continues to be for long.

It better continue for years or I am going to feel sooo emptyyy cuz a huge chunk of my life is related to this show!😕❤️
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I started watching IPKKND because of the sweet and bubbly character of Khushi Kumari Gupta and the arrogant 'I rule the world atttitude" wala Arnav Singh Raizada.. Its their chemistry which clicked for me and trust me that does not happen very often!😆 I'm very choosy about the shows i watch.. In their very first meeting i fell in love with these characters! And i simply love all the scenes( The fighting ones the funny ones).. I just love their acting!! And i can watch the same scenes again and again!
And yes i really liked Lavanya too but i can't say i will miss her ALOT! But i will surely miss her cute si dimple wali smile!

zonera1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My wedding is in Feb and i dont understand how I will focus on my marriage if i keep thinking about Barun and Sanaya!!