Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

who all watching this show for Sid-Roli (Page 8)

diyajoshi12 Senior Member
diyajoshi12
diyajoshi12

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Hottie-NaughtyROFLROFL very cute name and perfect for this couple... for me hottie naughty sizzles and they rock! I love this hottie naughty...Thumbs Up

aoishi_2006 Senior Member
aoishi_2006
aoishi_2006

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
hey guys i just watch ssk director's previous show RHPKCM last episode prem was their also.i cant believe any serial can be that much stupid.if all of u just watch their last episode u will say like i said oh my God.female lead killed by some one and her '"atma"(what the hell) come back to give her (killer)punishment.and last part was more funniest scene in the tv industry- police came to caught her(killer) but who she kill she was present thereLOL.even police dont ask for what reason they arresting her LOL and nobody didnt know she(female lead) is dead thats only her "atma"LOL. even when she tell everybody goodbye nobody saying anythingLOLLOLand lot of light came and she just vanished like alif lailaLOL cant explain how much i laugh oh my god most funniest drama in the world.now my point is if that kind of writer already make that comedy show what is future of ssk(same director same producer same writer from that funny serial RHPKCM)? i wish they dont kill my rosid by mataji or uma pari etc. and let on their atma coming back in last episodeLOLLOL.i wish this time director or writer use their brain.i will kill the writer if they kill roli or sid character  because only and only we watch that whole serial because of them.dear cvs dont spoil ur show plz
LOL
Ritii Senior Member
Ritii
Ritii

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
hey dont watch that type of serial .
zarraa22 Senior Member
zarraa22
zarraa22

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
can you guys imagine... we all are still stuck on to this topic begging and pleading for ROSID... Manish and Avika are brilliant as actors their chemistry is the best on tv, they look stunning! then why are we being forced to watch PREMAR and the entire drama revolving around them...

CVS for heaven's sake plz give us a proper dose of ROSID as this is getting a little too much... we want to watch ROSID and we want to discuss their scenes, the stuff they do, the stuff they wear and much more instead of just begging and pleading for more ROSID. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aemy

larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
i love the childish nokjhok between them

i love roli in it know she is getting up against umma and pari,
siddhant treats her very well qauz after all he knows that she is too young for him

ehmm is avika 14? she doesnt look like... :S
gunsri Senior Member
gunsri
gunsri

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
i saw this segment abt SSK that in real life avika hv crush on manish watch this
whats going on actually?
Indomitable IF-Dazzler
Indomitable
Indomitable

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I am In, i haven't watched this show since beginning but when i read about Roli & Siddanth jodi, then i started watching this show, but from their marriage episode only. I am really loving the chemistry between them, i mean their nok jok etc...
madhubansen Goldie
madhubansen
madhubansen

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
i had just accidently seen a rosid scene...& have been hooked on2 dem since...

though i dont like d general mataji hatred track...but love rosid chemistry...

Go to top