who all watching this show for Sid-Roli - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
@hey upra do you think we are getting more rosid scene next week also?im so exited if they do got more rosid track .ahhh sat day maha episode was   sooo  amazing😍.hey cvs we want more rosid scene we r tired rona dhona  type story show some diffrent
SNS and SSK both are same kind of shows which start from bathroom and end in kitchen ,if their CVs don't have good story to play why don't they end these rubbishes..
Thnx everyone ... U G uyz are so sweet...:)... Rosid r so adorable... Honesty they r the life of the show... They are too cute to be hated :)...BTW I thynk there should be more scenes of these two ..m honestly others are just bit. Boring for me ;)
Guyz since yesterday simar and roli fight started.. I want sid to console her... It would be soo cute :)... I want more scene on ROSID...
it was to happen someday, crap shows often features same stories...
this show seems to be adaptation of numerous old daily shows, even though those old shows done better than it ...
@irum i think sid will support roli and i think sid is roli's full supporter  hm agree with u we want more rosid scene 😳
Originally posted by suhanakkt

@hey upra do you think we are getting more rosid scene next week also?im so exited if they do got more rosid track .ahhh sat day maha episode was   sooo  amazing😍.hey cvs we want more rosid scene we r tired rona dhona  type story show some diffrent

Gosh I so hope we do. I think if they are showing a heavy track with the sisters fighting then they will have to contact it with something lighter and what better than some romance between super couple ROSID. Do you think Sid will support Roli? Simar will definitely get support from Prem but still not sure about Sid. I think he will support her but I am not sure.
@upra dont worry our sid will definitely support roli 😉.do u remember back episode all hard time sid always support roli so this time he will support roli also
Yes I agree sid will be a full support to roli.. but I dunt get y simar us acting like that.. I thought sisters knew each other well enough.. but whatever I only want sid and roli to be each other's support... Btw I can't wait till thier actual track start:)