Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

who all watching this show for Sid-Roli (Page 5)

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Count me in as well. I watch for Roli and Sid. They add the excitement to the show. Simar and Prem get me bored.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aemy

aysha1989 Goldie
aysha1989
aysha1989

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Count me in... I started watching SSK only for them...
I think they should be given more screen space...
They are doing a fabulous job...

Aemy

aoishi_2006 Senior Member
aoishi_2006
aoishi_2006

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
hey all rosid fan today i was reading article about reshmi sharma Dead and i found 95% people hate her because her all show start  very well and then whole bunch of mess.she dont care what audience want to see only things she care "TRP" when i read her previous shows and audience comment im totally shocked  everybody cursing her Big smile  lol...hope her all great writer is not going to mess our rosid story...like how they did to preemerDead.  her other shows lead pair still dont fall in love i mean im talking about ahem gopi.long time i dont watch that show but i read the article that show almost 2yrs old and still their relation  dont developing .lot of fan req to reshmi sharma ...they want to see romance between ahem n gopi  but she is not listening and i think thats her tricks to hold the  audience .in that case yes i got a say she is success to do that.i think she is going to do same thing to rosid also becoz how much we say she will give us more pain(we have to watch that dead n boring premer  and thats totally punishment for me God plz)yesterday sid -roli scene was totaly mind blowing i watch that part over n over.wish everyday we get more rosid scene  sid know how to get roli hahhahaha but ye jo naya member aya hope she dont start kalakari like sns oh plz no.i dont know how the hell prem got lead role he is very gud actor gud looking but lead role ?prem n simar looked good together cv just spoil them but still how come they got lead role?reshmi sharma thought she will  make another star like gia(from sns) lol i dont want to heart premer fan but still simar -prem not deserving lead role.1 thing i dont like she really always got gud actors but she just make them fools and i dont want to see our fav actors been acted fool in her show.ssk more funny things is sid is older then prem but sid looked younger then prem .i stopped now ...Deadkeya faida ye sob baat to reshmi madam ko bata nehi cholega...
Ritii Senior Member
Ritii
Ritii

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
are aoshi  just watch rosid scene and enjoy because agar unki nok johk bhi chalti rahe toh woh bhi ek type ka love he hai .
aoishi_2006
aoishi_2006

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
wohi to kar raha hoon yaar laken phir bhi mujhe prem aur simar ko main lead ...?do u think that serial go far?i mean her all serial messed ssk is massed also but look look they trying to fixed now with new story . jo bhi ho mein to srif ye cahti ho ki sid aur roli ko har episode mein hum dekhna cahti hoon.un dono ko bich me nok-jhok to mujhe bohut accha laga but only 2 or 3 min thats not enough we want to see moreWink

Aemy

Aemy Goldie
Aemy
Aemy

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aysha1989

Count me in... I started watching SSK only for them...
I think they should be given more screen space...
They are doing a fabulous job...

Seriously i started watching this hsow for them and still i choose to watch only those parts in which roli and sid are present they must be the lead now they are cute together pllzzz give them more tym on screen

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aoishi_2006aysha1989Shas3

Uapatel Newbie
Uapatel
Uapatel

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Yes I just watch this show only for Avika & Manish (Roli-Sid) All other scenes are so so but I love to watch Roli-Sid again and again, at least I rewind it twice and watch every scene of Roli-Sid.

suhanakkt

aoishi_2006
aoishi_2006

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
roli -sid track maybe over by the director..current truck sas bahu hungamaDead

Go to top