Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

who all watching this show for Sid-Roli (Page 16)

IrUmIBrAhIm Goldie
IrUmIBrAhIm
IrUmIBrAhIm

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aoishi_2006

<font size="3">welcome irum to join our rosid club.<font size="2">@nickpick u r8 he might shy but anyway 200 episode was super and all credit goes to sid-roli.Clap</font>
</font>

Thank you so much:)...m sure ROSID r going to keep rocking this serial:-)

aoishi_2006 Senior Member
aoishi_2006
aoishi_2006

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
today no rosid so i was waiting for mondayLOL.i think its premer turn now hope next week our rosid will make us happy.i wish from tommorow again rosid per bata nehiCry simar  ki rona dekhkar mujhe nind aati hai yaar.last night i was watching simar previous showLOL and...LOL better not talk about it i do respect simar fan .after watch todays episode i found roli is lonely  im not sure about sid  i know he always support roli but still i just think.hey guys can anybody tell that simar stop crying im fed up with her see always cry cry God plzAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IrUmIBrAhIm

IrUmIBrAhIm Goldie
IrUmIBrAhIm
IrUmIBrAhIm

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aoishi_2006

today no rosid so i was waiting for mondayLOL.i think its premer turn now hope next week our rosid will make us happy.i wish from tommorow again rosid per bata nehiCry simar ki rona dekhkar mujhe nind aati hai yaar.last night i was watching simar previous showLOL and...LOL better not talk about it i do respect simar fan .after watch todays episode i found roli is lonely im not sure about sid i know he always support roli but still i just think.hey guys can anybody tell that simar stop crying im fed up with her see always cry cry God plzAngry

LOL aoishi... Koi baat nahi LOL.. ROSID turn will come too Smile yes poor roli I felt so bad for her Cry I really hope sid supports her in everyway Embarrassed LOL simar acted in other serial... Omg Nooo . She needs to pull up her acting:(
Ritii Senior Member
Ritii
Ritii

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
yes aaosi roli is alone i dont like ki why sid not ask any thing to roli he just listen the things and went to simer what is that it means he thought ki roli ki galti hai ?Confused
aoishi_2006 Senior Member
aoishi_2006
aoishi_2006

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
sat day ki episode dekhne ki baad to mera maan khush ho gaya socha simar se sayeed chutti mili per nehiAngry.are cvs ko aur kitana kehna pada ki hum uske interest nehi hai bata nehi yeh simar nam ki pain aur kitna din dekhna padegi
zarraa22 Senior Member
zarraa22
zarraa22

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nickpick

yes aaosi roli is alone i dont like ki why sid not ask any thing to roli he just listen the things and went to simer what is that it means he thought ki roli ki galti hai ?Confused
@nickpick I feel Sid is all for roli... For now both the brothers are only trying to patch sisters up instead of getting into who is right and who is wrong conflict...
I loved manish and Avika' acting yet again... They are both so full of life and naughty... Loved manish in d patch up scene where he projected that anger and the way he reacted to the conversation between roli and simar patch up and the way he delivered his dialog of "he expected more action" Muzak mein... I love his dialog deleviry and his expressions... They are so not run of the mill typical boring like prem simar type. 
And I loved roli in her naughty avatar... I loved what she did to those two devils... Her expressions are so cute... I loved that adorable smile or happiness when the two witches came running down with khujli powder...
Ab bas simar aayegi aur aapni acchaaii ka baja bajaegi Dead... So not looking forward to coming and eating roli's head and mine tooROFL

madhubansen

Ritii Senior Member
Ritii
Ritii

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
yes ur write yahi hone wals hai simer ji ko toh sirf bakwas karni hai ,rona hai aur serial ko boring banana hai but yes i love what roli did they all deserve this bus ab as soon as possibele roli should know ki that all is matajis plan then u see roli will find some nice way to teach mataji and manoranjan.
rimjhim336 Newbie
rimjhim336
rimjhim336

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
hey im new here and am  here for roli&sid ...i just love their chemistry.im acually manveer from DEK  great fan but that show r so confused  about their lead we all r fight for UV and then i found  roli sid that pair ,they r so amazing.and unfortunately here got same probLOL.i think manish-avika doing fab and they are much much better then the lead pair.

Aemy

Go to top