Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

who all watching this show for Sid-Roli (Page 15)

shinyyy Groupbie
shinyyy
shinyyy

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upra

Originally posted by shinyyy

lol upra y are u laughing LOL.. its a fact .. since yesterday i am seeing one expression on her faceWink
I am laughing because I agree with you. The only reason I don't say anything super bad about Simar is out of respect for Premar fans. Personally I am not a simar fan and don't think that she is a good actress.
lol... LOL chalo u agrre with me thats all good... but i thynk the actress can pull off her character in much better way Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen

upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by upra

eekss!Wacko... ..btw did they even introduced his gf or not... hopefully they didntPinch ... he nvr liked mataji yy... wats the mystry behinf that.. actually i just started to watch this drama yesterday so i dunt know the whole history.. how did roli end in simars sasuralD'oh
no GF shown yet, so far Mataji had kicked him out 5 yrs ago for investing some temple donation. Only elsewhere when the family was financially in bad shape. He invests the money and makes a fortune for them and then tells them to donate the money. Mataji gets super angry and kicks him out. He returns 5yrs later to take revenge against his family after becoming a business tycoon. I started watching only in November whenI was visiting my family in India but have watched some of the older episodes. I think he enters around September 20 or 21st.
Wacko mataji kicked him out Shocked... oh so he came back after 5 yrs so during those 5 yrs he had a gf Confused now it makes sense ...
we don't know if he had a girlfriend in the 5 yrs he was away. That was just a guess by @ suhanakkt  about why Sid may have refused to share the shawl; she thought he was remembering an old GF from the past.  The GF is purely a guess & hopefully no 1 comes to rock ROSID's world.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IrUmIBrAhImmadhubansen

IrUmIBrAhIm Goldie
IrUmIBrAhIm
IrUmIBrAhIm

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Ooo I see ... I thought maybe they showed her.. hopefully.. no gf ...u guess mataji is enough for ROSID

madhubansen

aoishi_2006 Senior Member
aoishi_2006
aoishi_2006

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
i dont like sat sunday but this sat was best sat day so no complain but today is so boring yaar wait for monday for my rosid.i think i got rosid fever cant get well Big smile well i dont want to be well from rosid fever.16 more hour Cry to wait

IrUmIBrAhIm

IrUmIBrAhIm Goldie
IrUmIBrAhIm
IrUmIBrAhIm

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aoishi_2006

i dont like sat sunday but this sat was best sat day so no complain but today is so boring yaar wait for monday for my rosid.i think i got rosid fever cant get well Big smile well i dont want to be well from rosid fever.16 more hour Cry to wait

Aww its k ... These 16 hours will pass by BTW I am ROSID fan too ... My name us irum:) Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aoishi_2006madhubansen

Ritii Senior Member
Ritii
Ritii

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
everbody is talking about ki why sid refuse sharing the shawl yaar simpel ans hai roli is not mature to have love and all feelings but sid is more mature for these feelings thats why he refused rahi baat past girlfriend ki its not possible because when mataji told for that she want roli for sid sid was agree that time and dance practice time how he watched roli chupke chupke he has some feeling for roli thats why he is feeling more shy to share the shawl .

madhubansen

aoishi_2006 Senior Member
aoishi_2006
aoishi_2006

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
welcome irum to join our rosid club.@nickpick u r8 he might shy but anyway 200 episode was super and all credit goes to sid-roli.Clap

IrUmIBrAhIm

Ritii Senior Member
Ritii
Ritii

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
hey that was 200 episode Tongue mujhai pata nahi tha

Go to top