who all watching this show for Sid-Roli - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by upra

no GF shown yet, so far Mataji had kicked him out 5 yrs ago for investing some temple donation. Only elsewhere when the family was financially in bad shape. He invests the money and makes a fortune for them and then tells them to donate the money. Mataji gets super angry and kicks him out. He returns 5yrs later to take revenge against his family after becoming a business tycoon. I started watching only in November whenI was visiting my family in India but have watched some of the older episodes. I think he enters around September 20 or 21st.
Wacko mataji kicked him out 😲... oh so he came back after 5 yrs so during those 5 yrs he had a gf 😕 now it makes sense ...
Originally posted by shinyyy

lol😆.. chachi looked negative from begining... and suhanakkt .. hopefully he wont turn negative😕... and thats true half of the cast is negative already🤣
No one wants him to be negative. The only way I will accept any negativeness from Sid is to protect Roli from stupid Simar. He can be as rude as his little heart pleases to Simar and he will still be my hero. 
@upra awww thats so cute☺️... i am looking forward to thier scenes for future😳... but i love one things about them is that he trusts her no matter wat 😍.. .. for now i want more scenes of  cute nok-jhok 😍and less rona dhona scenes🤢
btw y does simar have onli one expression on her face🤓

btw y does simar have onli one expression on her face🤓

Haha🤣
lol upra y are u laughing 😆.. its a fact .. since yesterday i am seeing one expression on her face😉

lol upra y are u laughing 😆.. its a fact .. since yesterday i am seeing one expression on her face😉
I am laughing because I agree with you. The only reason I don't say anything super bad about Simar is out of respect for Premar fans. Personally I am not a simar fan and don't think that she is a good actress.
🤣 shinyyy  hahah  true i think she cant ...i mean simar is beautiful but when she acting its so boring sorry simar fan i do apologize but its my point of view.maybe after 1/2 yrs latter simar getting more strong acting skills.reshmi sharma might like to give new face on her serial.simar already did 3 serial but still she didn't improve that much.anyway who cares about simar  but plz dont put ur sister down ..and u already know ur 2 bhabi are bad so why u dont trust ur own sister.
Originally posted by upra

I am laughing because I agree with you. The only reason I don't say anything super bad about Simar is out of respect for Premar fans. Personally I am not a simar fan and don't think that she is a good actress.
lol... 😆 chalo u agrre with me thats all good... but i thynk the actress can pull off her character in much better way

mataji kicked him out 😲... oh so he came back after 5 yrs so during those 5 yrs he had a gf 😕 now it makes sense ...
we don't know if he had a girlfriend in the 5 yrs he was away. That was just a guess by @ suhanakkt  about why Sid may have refused to share the shawl; she thought he was remembering an old GF from the past.  The GF is purely a guess & hopefully no 1 comes to rock ROSID's world.