who all watching this show for Sid-Roli - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by upra

I think something bad should happen to Mataji to make her realize the value of Roli. Also Sid ka pata nahin bhai, he is loose cannon.

@suhanakkt- if we go with 1 of your theories as to why Sid refused to share the shawl, then based on yours and Irum's views probably Sid's ex girlfriend may come back to make life difficult for Roli (BTW the shawl thing is a big discussion topic in a lot of forums/ blogs)
 btw guyz it me irum i am just using my freinds account lol 😆.. agree with you suhanakkt .. sid ex girlfriend can come into this picture.. but i guess that will be the onli way for sid to realize roli's worth ... yea according to yesterday's episode sid was bit uncomfortable to sahre the shawl... but i thynk that will be the onli way :😃
Originally posted by shinyyy

btw guyz it me irum i am just using my freinds account lol 😆.. agree with you suhanakkt .. sid ex girlfriend can come into this picture.. but i guess that will be the onli way for sid to realize roli's worth ... yea according to yesterday's episode sid was bit uncomfortable to sahre the shawl... but i thynk that will be the onli way :😃
@Irum- my theory is different, I think he refused to share the shawl because he does not trust himself to be close to her. Remember he wanted to marry before Premar told the family that Roli was Prem's wife
Edited by upra - 12 years ago
Originally posted by upra

@Irum- my theory is different, I think he refused to share the shawl because he does not trust himself to be close to her. Remember he wanted to marry before Premar told the family that Roli was Prem's wife
yea i agree with u on this too... but he was defo uncomfortable it could be cuz he cant trsut himself to be close to her... but y do i have afeeling sid will turn negative for sometime 🥱 dunt kill me but styll i have feeling hopefully my feelings are not true😆*mataji brainwashing him🤪*

yea i agree with u on this too... but he was defo uncomfortable it could be cuz he cant trsut himself to be close to her... but y do i have afeeling sid will turn negative for sometime 🥱 dunt kill me but styll i have feeling hopefully my feelings are not true😆*mataji brainwashing him🤪*

@Irum- he can turn negative  but never to support Mataji; maybe he will turn negative by becoming anti simar to protect roli from simar
eekss!... ..btw did they even introduced his gf or not... hopefully they didnt😵 ... he nvr liked mataji yy... wats the mystry behinf that.. actually i just started to watch this drama yesterday so i dunt know the whole history.. how did roli end in simars sasural

eekss!... ..btw did they even introduced his gf or not... hopefully they didnt😵 ... he nvr liked mataji yy... wats the mystry behinf that.. actually i just started to watch this drama yesterday so i dunt know the whole history.. how did roli end in simars sasural
no GF shown yet, so far Mataji had kicked him out 5 yrs ago for investing some temple donation. Only elsewhere when the family was financially in bad shape. He invests the money and makes a fortune for them and then tells them to donate the money. Mataji gets super angry and kicks him out. He returns 5yrs later to take revenge against his family after becoming a business tycoon. I started watching only in November whenI was visiting my family in India but have watched some of the older episodes. I think he enters around September 20 or 21st.
oh plz dont say that i dont want to see sid turn negative i just want to see his character turn strong like used to be but not negative.why he should turn negative?already we have lot of negative character isn't that enough? and i read that chachi will turn negative😆 i thought she is already negative😆.so who left to be negative?i dont want to see manish turn negative😭 he is my rockstar😳
guys i have an idea y cant we open a Appreciation thread for ROSID .. where we can appreciate thier work and talk abt them 😃
Originally posted by suhanakkt

oh plz dont say that i dont want to see sid turn negative i just want to see his character turn strong like used to be but not negative.why he should turn negative?already we have lot of negative character isn't that enough? and i read that chachi will turn negative😆 i thought she is already negative😆.so who left to be negative?i dont want to see manish turn negative😭 he is my rockstar😳
lol😆.. chachi looked negative from begining... and suhanakkt .. hopefully he wont turn negative😕... and thats true half of the cast is negative already🤣

guys i have an idea y cant we open a Appreciation thread for ROSID .. where we can appreciate thier work and talk abt them 😃

Their is already one open look at the sticky on the top of the forums postings started by Yaminibandi