Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gunsri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i saw this segment abt SSK that in real life avika hv crush on manish watch this
whats going on actually?
Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am In, i haven't watched this show since beginning but when i read about Roli & Siddanth jodi, then i started watching this show, but from their marriage episode only. I am really loving the chemistry between them, i mean their nok jok etc...
madhubansen thumbnail
i had just accidently seen a rosid scene...& have been hooked on2 dem since...

though i dont like d general mataji hatred track...but love rosid chemistry...

IrUmIBrAhIm thumbnail
Hello ppl mind me joining in... I am in love with ROSID ... :)... They are wi cute and truly the life of the show I just started to watch their scenes and I am in luv Wid them:)... Oops! I forgot to introduce myself :$... My name is Irum and I am new to this forum :)... Can I join Plz :$
 i think that it should be asked who wounld not like watching this Crap? then you will get plenty of yes's...
suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u r welcome irum and  hey dont pay no mind with this PKLeLe tha funny thing is that article only for sid roli lovers .so i dont know why some premer lover come here😆.we r not going to mess premer lover forum even we dont care what they are.but anyway PKLeLe might love our rosid but just love to showing diffrent😉 and say crap serial i think she-he dont got no remote so  no chance to change the channel😆
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhanakkt

u r welcome irum and  hey dont pay no mind with this PKLeLe tha funny thing is that article only for sid roli lovers .so i dont know why some premer lover come here😆.we r not going to mess premer lover forum even we dont care what they are.but anyway PKLeLe might love our rosid but just love to showing diffrent😉 and say crap serial i think she-he dont got no remote so  no chance to change the channel😆

P.K Lele is not even a Premar fan, this person just hates the show but still continues to visit the SSK forum. Wonder why?
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IrUmIBrAhIm

Hello ppl mind me joining in... I am in love with ROSID ... :)... They are wi cute and truly the life of the show I just started to watch their scenes and I am in luv Wid them:)... Oops! I forgot to introduce myself :$... My name is Irum and I am new to this forum :)... Can I join Plz :$

welcome Irum!!
Originally posted by: suhanakkt

hay sensitive pankhe of Rosid , nobody paying attention to me except you , i think that you should use this line 'don't pay attention to P.K.lele' only for yourself will be better...
for your kind information yes i might love your horrendous ROSID but in my dreamland..

Originally posted by: upra

P.K Lele is not even a Premar fan, this person just hates the show but still continues to visit the SSK forum. Wonder why?

i am fan of nobody related to this show and premer too whatever they are ..  , i used to like this show only in beginning since it shown sensible story but when it shown creepy  track , i started loathing it to the core...