Sindoor Tere Naam Ka
Sindoor Tere Naam Ka

Headed towards!!

moderngirl Goldie
moderngirl
moderngirl

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Hey Everyone,
well, i know alot of people are saying that Sindoors storyline is somewhat similar to other shows that are going on..What shows storyline do you think is similar to sindoors?? Tongue

I think that its kinda like reth where Jia acted up towards her family to hide the fact that she was going to die and if she had told the family they wud have found out sooner that the report was false...i think that sindoors storyline is the same cuz if ved tell dhruv that she cuz turn mental then im sure dhruv wud help her feel beter nd such...

What do you guys think??? Confused

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
One thing is for sure... This serial is headed towards Disaster.... Angry We thought Sindoor was something new and unique in itself, when it began. But now, Alas!!! All are the same.... Cry
9904alisha Goldie
9904alisha
9904alisha

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
It is a little bit similar to Piya ka Ghar
dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 2:25am | IP Logged
its getting really boring and dragging alot

Jessi
crystallove Groupbie
crystallove
crystallove

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Hey I am new, but i agree it is really getting boring and dragging.
just4fun Senior Member
just4fun
just4fun

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 9:07am | IP Logged
They run out of original ideas all the time..
bangaloreu Senior Member
bangaloreu
bangaloreu

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 10:34am | IP Logged
All soups are same, extra-marital relations, Rape, girl falling for a married man and when he says no, taking revenge - Sarkar was different but no one likes it. Same with Paalkhi but that's ending too. If you look at the ratings, stories with Rape, extra-marital affairs are leading, so , don't blame story writers. They give what we (may not be you (whoever is reading) & me)want. Just look for the nice dresses, sarees, now fasions, Jewellery and forget about the story. You can follow the story even if you mis a few episodes. Its all the same story anyway.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index