Indian Idol 6

Sony VS Zee (Page 3)

ticks Goldie
ticks
ticks

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Miss-kiss

i agree with u on everything Big smile

excpet the qazi comment plzzz have u heard his album he sings really good so plz dont bash him

thanx Smile

I am addicted to the Jodi no 1 CD even today........

Many people like me love his unique voice..you seem to be like me..... Embarrassed

srk_kadz IF-Rockerz
srk_kadz
srk_kadz

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
SA RE GA MA PA has alwayz produced gr8 singers...I have alwayz luvd listening 2 d people participating in it...

NO comments on Indian Idol Ouch
ranig IF-Dazzler
ranig
ranig

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Ekaet is just a small diversion in style. But the singers are still much better than any of the II2 Singers. The focus is still singing and nothing else.
That's what makes SRGMP leaps ahead of any other singing competition.

Anyway, C2006 will have same format as c2005.
apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Although the standard of SRGMP has gone down the drains recently, still it is hundred times better than II2. All the singers in the top 12 of II2 were extreme besura's (Except Karunya and Amay). Karunya is on the wrong show. He should have been on the SRGMP.

I am also shocked to see the comments Sonu and Anu M makes after each performace. They understand music, so why do they have to be so fake. Farha Khan is a moron and not fit to be a judge.

teazerboy Groupbie
teazerboy
teazerboy

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Indian Idol is a search for complete package..Yes saregama had good singers but if there will be concert in my city i would like to see Abhijeet Sawant,Sandeep and Karunya not debojeet...I saw the episode of new saregama but i don't if it's me show somehow looks cheap and after watchin first few episodes , i don't want to watch any more episode of saregama...i Love watching indian idol..and i wait for the show evry week...
ani11 IF-Sizzlerz
ani11
ani11

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Big smile
Originally posted by ticks

Originally posted by Miss-kiss

i agree with u on everything Big smile

excpet the qazi comment plzzz have u heard his album he sings really good so plz dont bash him

thanx Smile

I am addicted to the Jodi no 1 CD even today........

Many people like me love his unique voice..you seem to be like me..... Embarrassed

me tooBig smile

I am annoyed by the qazi-bashers who think that they r somehow superior LOLto the qazi fans .people who would bring qazi's name in any topic whether is is reqired or notDead and judge the qazi-fans all the timeDead

ani11 IF-Sizzlerz
ani11
ani11

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lvariyam

SA RE GA MA PA has alwayz produced gr8 singers...I have alwayz luvd listening 2 d people participating in it...

NO comments on Indian Idol Ouch

ya, so where r these great productions of the last ten years,except kunal and shreya ghosaal who would have made it big whether they were on SRGMP or not.

ticks Goldie
ticks
ticks

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ranig

Ekaet is just a small diversion in style. But the singers are still much better than any of the II2 Singers. The focus is still singing and nothing else.
That's what makes SRGMP leaps ahead of any other singing competition.

Anyway, C2006 will have same format as c2005.

There is a deviation in the whole essence of SRGMP BRAND, whose sole strength since its inception was pure music!

Now, it gives stars on Chemistry also..(7 stars)

(Here the focus  is not singing but the way they act, perform, sizzle on stage a la Bollywood Stars!)

Singing + performance (7 Stars) 

This clearly shows the focus is not only singing now....only 1 miniscule portion in the ratings is Singing.. 2 other aspects are Performance and Chemistry.

The deviation started with SRGMP2005 when they went the reality TV way to compete with II craze.

About 2006 lets wait and see....there is no official announcement so lets not speculate, just coz we are fans of SRGMP :-).

So, today I find SONY and ZEE in the same boat!

Edited by ticks - 04 April 2006 at 4:42pm

Go to top