Mistyy thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey guys , i was comparing Indian Idol to the Saregama, I mean right now the new series of Saregama has all the contestants from Challenge 2005 who did not even make it to top Five, and they sing soooooooooooooooooooooooooo dammmmmm GODD. ON THE OTHER HAND i was watching Indian idol right now, and sorry but Top three contestants sing like 🤢, (actually Karunya is not that bad)

I am just wondering why is that Sony always seem to find singers like Qazi who don't deserve to win and no music background. Indian idol had only two good contestants, Karunya and Amey, they already took out Amey , now i hope they don't take Karunya out too, (i mean show is going to suckk otherwise)

But i also saw that when top three contestants went Delhi and other cities , people were going crazy after them, i mean is it beacause i am in USA, my music sense has been totally ruined, OR people in india only run after all show publicity, I mean is it sooooooooo difficult to see who is better in Amey and Anuj.😕

I am not trying to affend any one , but had to take it out of the system. Also why can't Sonu, Anu can't find singers like Saregamapa,  I mean looking at Saregama, i could totally realize how much talent India has, then why can't Sony try to take that talent out instead of just making the show Bling Bling!!!!!!! (without any talent) 

when i hear the contestants In Saregama, i just love it.  and seriously Indian idol singers are unbearable, and moreover those judges are like "Wah kya gate hooo"🤢 I mean did Sonu Nigam totally forget what is Music??? Judges should tell them that they are not good, instead of giving them fake comments. Up here in American Idol too, they have publicity and all the other drama, but judges never give them fake comments. They always tell them truth, doesn't matter if the contestants are in top five or top two.I hope Sony can actually find some REAL talent from next time!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                             

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niceup thumbnail
sa re ga ma --------IS/WAS/WILL----------best.
ranig thumbnail
Sony Indian Idol is not looking for playback singers. They are looking for people who look good. 😆

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you 👏 👏 👏

SRGMP is far more better than this year IL.. last year atlest IL had few talent, this year except Karunya n Amey nobody is up to the mark..

Singers from SRGMP are better than Il2 contestants.. no doubt about that

I hope this time SONY does not make mistake like they made with Quzi 🤢 🤢 , or else nobody wl take them seriously... 😕 😕
Mistyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranig

Sony Indian Idol is not looking for playback singers. They are looking for people who look good. 😆

You are right, i think they should start show like "India's next top model"

or Something like that, instead of calling this Music competition.😳

anonmember thumbnail
SRGMP singers are better...

Amey is def better than Anuj, whether you judge using your brain, ears or eyes.
mona_kaur thumbnail
sony tv's top two will be: whoever helps to pull up the money thru sms..........TALENT KA KYA HAI..........AB TO BHAGAYA HE BOLE GA BHAIYAA....... 😆
ranig thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_y116

You are right, i think they should start show like "India's next top model"

or Something like that, instead of calling this Music competition.😳

😆😆 That's right! Let's recommend that they change the name to The Next Top Model !

breathing_irony thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonyaee

SRGMP singers are better...

Amey is def better than Anuj, whether you judge using your brain, ears or eyes.

LOL!!😆

Teh godo thign abt SRGMP singers was tht there was some real competition b/w them. There were days when Hemu was the best, then days when himani was the best, then days when Vinit was the best etc......

coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
II2 is da real talent hunter...it finds talent and then hunts it!!