India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Sony VS Zee

Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

Hey guys , i was comparing Indian Idol to the Saregama, I mean right now the new series of Saregama has all the contestants from Challenge 2005 who did not even make it to top Five, and they sing soooooooooooooooooooooooooo dammmmmm GODD. ON THE OTHER HAND i was watching Indian idol right now, and sorry but Top three contestants sing like Dead, (actually Karunya is not that bad)

I am just wondering why is that Sony always seem to find singers like Qazi who don't deserve to win and no music background. Indian idol had only two good contestants, Karunya and Amey, they already took out Amey , now i hope they don't take Karunya out too, (i mean show is going to suckk otherwise)

But i also saw that when top three contestants went Delhi and other cities , people were going crazy after them, i mean is it beacause i am in USA, my music sense has been totally ruined, OR people in india only run after all show publicity, I mean is it sooooooooo difficult to see who is better in Amey and Anuj.Confused

I am not trying to affend any one , but had to take it out of the system. Also why can't Sonu, Anu can't find singers like Saregamapa,  I mean looking at Saregama, i could totally realize how much talent India has, then why can't Sony try to take that talent out instead of just making the show Bling Bling!!!!!!! (without any talent) 

when i hear the contestants In Saregama, i just love it.  and seriously Indian idol singers are unbearable, and moreover those judges are like "Wah kya gate hooo"Dead I mean did Sonu Nigam totally forget what is Music??? Judges should tell them that they are not good, instead of giving them fake comments. Up here in American Idol too, they have publicity and all the other drama, but judges never give them fake comments. They always tell them truth, doesn't matter if the contestants are in top five or top two.I hope Sony can actually find some REAL talent from next time!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                             

Niceup IF-Rockerz
Niceup
Niceup

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
sa re ga ma --------IS/WAS/WILL----------best.
ranig IF-Dazzler
ranig
ranig

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Sony Indian Idol is not looking for playback singers. They are looking for people who look good. LOL

uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Clap Clap Clap

SRGMP is far more better than this year IL.. last year atlest IL had few talent, this year except Karunya n Amey nobody is up to the mark..

Singers from SRGMP are better than Il2 contestants.. no doubt about that

I hope this time SONY does not make mistake like they made with Quzi Dead Dead , or else nobody wl take them seriously... Confused Confused
Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ranig

Sony Indian Idol is not looking for playback singers. They are looking for people who look good. LOL

You are right, i think they should start show like "India's next top model"

or Something like that, instead of calling this Music competition.Embarrassed

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
SRGMP singers are better...

Amey is def better than Anuj, whether you judge using your brain, ears or eyes.
mona_kaur Senior Member
mona_kaur
mona_kaur

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
sony tv's top two will be: whoever helps to pull up the money thru sms..........TALENT KA KYA HAI..........AB TO BHAGAYA HE BOLE GA BHAIYAA....... LOL
ranig IF-Dazzler
ranig
ranig

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_y116

Originally posted by ranig

You are right, i think they should start show like "India's next top model"

or Something like that, instead of calling this Music competition.Embarrassed

LOLLOL That's right! Let's recommend that they change the name to The Next Top Model !

Go to top