Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Diya keeps her promise -thanks to her (Page 4)

Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tablet

Originally posted by Sidlum

hey, gals, vinay jain is still shooting , yes , which means his track is on, therefore, quite possible, aryan is the father,Tongue i just talked to diya,and yes jjkn migh not end really soon, the way diya was talking, i think , jjkn might run thruout may,lets c Smile
and i wanna c vinay soon, i am missing him, i have gone bonkers ever since ive seen him in person, man he is really, hot. Embarrassed
thats all from my side, and gals do pray i recover quickly, and that i dont have to undergo surgery
, im scared of surgeries ConfusedCry

take care

tabs

You're right Tabu..it's mostly going to run through May..what I found out as well. Also, TRUSTTT MEEE I know how you feel about Vinayyy!!! YUMMIEEEEE!!! Evil Smile LOL ANDDDDDDDDD feel the bestesttt okie? Lowe you! Hug

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

yay, yummie is the word for vinay, u r right sid,Big smile u c i wanna eat him up,Tongue i cant eat AA coz, i will be eaten by SS live if i do so, me and u sailing in same boat after meeting jjkns hot menEmbarrassed

LOLLOLLOL Lol..wooooo weeeee..don't I know it! I have said it since the day I met him & will continue to do so..the screen DOES NOT DO JUSTICE to Vinay Jain..I have NO WORDS for his yumminess! LOLWink And he was SOOO queet..his babie is onlie 5 months old & he was already asking Maninee how he would know about the best schools & such.  Anddd he also offered to drive me home since he lives townside..suchhhh a sweetie..too bad my cousins came to pick me up..lol! Wink

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

u know i fell for him,Wink when i visted the second time, he was talking more freely,and gal, the way he talks, so polished isnt itEmbarrassedi believe his wife is very good loking, though i havent seen her, but he is a gentleman,gal i was getting goosebumps, sitting next to him,and he was so friendly,Embarrassed he oozes lot of sex appeal,ha,AA, vinay,all married sigh!niether of them could wait for me or even u, right sid,Wink but i dont care, the sight of vinay jain makes me go weak in my knees, he is sooooo hottttt.sid lets go and meet him againEmbarrassedTongue,

LOL ANYYY TIME Tabu, ANY TIME!!!  You tell Deeya you're coming back & I'll tell Gaurav! Wink Seriously the first thing..okieee..the SECOND thing I noticed about him was the way he was so well-spoken & intelligent..and dudeee that sooo turns me on! Evil Smile WHYYY O WHYYY couldn't they just hang on a bit longer!? Cry I'm @ least OLDER than Shrieky McScreamerson if not Yummie's (Vinay) wife. ConfusedLOL

But thank G-d for Shrieky's exit minus any Dimpie drama..I don't mind the drama to come..EVEN b.w JandA so long as she's not around or on my teewee screen! Big smileEmbarrassed

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

ZOOR Goldie
ZOOR
ZOOR

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 3:09am | IP Logged
who is tgis person vinay
Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Vinay Jain = Aryan Seth on JJKN
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 5:16am | IP Logged

hey, gals, vinay jain is still shooting , yes , which means his track is on, therefore, quite possible, aryan is the father,Tongue i just talked to diya,and yes jjkn migh not end really soon, the way diya was talking, i think , jjkn might run thruout may,lets c Smile
and i wanna c vinay soon, i am missing him, i have gone bonkers ever since ive seen him in person, man he is really, hot. Embarrassed
thats all from my side, and gals do pray i recover quickly, and that i dont have to undergo surgery
, im scared of surgeries ConfusedCry

take care

tabs

You're right Tabu..it's mostly going to run through May..what I found out as well. Also, TRUSTTT MEEE I know how you feel about Vinayyy!!! YUMMIEEEEE!!! Evil Smile LOL ANDDDDDDDDD feel the bestesttt okie? Lowe you! Hug

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

yay, yummie is the word for vinay, u r right sid,Big smile u c i wanna eat him up,Tongue i cant eat AA coz, i will be eaten by SS live if i do so, me and u sailing in same boat after meeting jjkns hot menEmbarrassed

LOLLOLLOL Lol..wooooo weeeee..don't I know it! I have said it since the day I met him & will continue to do so..the screen DOES NOT DO JUSTICE to Vinay Jain..I have NO WORDS for his yumminess! LOLWink And he was SOOO queet..his babie is onlie 5 months old & he was already asking Maninee how he would know about the best schools & such.  Anddd he also offered to drive me home since he lives townside..suchhhh a sweetie..too bad my cousins came to pick me up..lol! Wink

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

u know i fell for him,Wink when i visted the second time, he was talking more freely,and gal, the way he talks, so polished isnt itEmbarrassedi believe his wife is very good loking, though i havent seen her, but he is a gentleman,gal i was getting goosebumps, sitting next to him,and he was so friendly,Embarrassed he oozes lot of sex appeal,ha,AA, vinay,all married sigh!niether of them could wait for me or even u, right sid,Wink but i dont care, the sight of vinay jain makes me go weak in my knees, he is sooooo hottttt.sid lets go and meet him againEmbarrassedTongue,

LOL ANYYY TIME Tabu, ANY TIME!!!  You tell Deeya you're coming back & I'll tell Gaurav! Wink Seriously the first thing..okieee..the SECOND thing I noticed about him was the way he was so well-spoken & intelligent..and dudeee that sooo turns me on! Evil Smile WHYYY O WHYYY couldn't they just hang on a bit longer!? Cry I'm @ least OLDER than Shrieky McScreamerson if not Yummie's (Vinay) wife. ConfusedLOL

But thank G-d for Shrieky's exit minus any Dimpie drama..I don't mind the drama to come..EVEN b.w JandA so long as she's not around or on my teewee screen! Big smileEmbarrassed

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

LOL, hey sid i think vinay should know how much we luv himWink, oh yes he is really well spoken and intelligent , he seems to be well read Embarrassed, and my god what a mixture of good looks and intelligence -deadly- lol this thread was started by me to thank diya and lol sid me and u got stuck on vinay,Embarrassed

and yes gal i am glad that shrieky is out , and now even if A-J pull each others  hair out,LOLi dont mind as long as thier is no unwanted things around themWink,the drama will start 2 day , i cant waitEmbarrassed

krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Why are you all so mean towards Shilpa?   Cry

And what's all this about she shrieking? She was subtle and beautiful in her role.....not once did she go OTT

Confused
fan no 1 jjkn Goldie
fan no 1 jjkn
fan no 1 jjkn

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Tabu I am always a fan of Vinay. He very dashing. I read in news paper about his personal life and there also he is a nice son and husband.

You take care and be in good health.

Love you
fan no 1 jjkn Goldie
fan no 1 jjkn
fan no 1 jjkn

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 6:15am | IP Logged
THANX TO DIYYA SINGH
NKSUDHIR IF-Dazzler
NKSUDHIR
NKSUDHIR

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Thanks to Tablet and thanks to T & D for making Shrieky go away faster that MM Jr and Sr and PC.

Tabu and Sid, forget about dimpie and Vinay since they are happily married( I found out first time after seeing SPA pics); Believe me, you both will find your dream man lotttttttttttt better than Vinay and AA.

Go to top