Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Diya keeps her promise -thanks to her (Page 3)

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 12:24am | IP Logged
wow great news. Diya is a real nice person Clap thank Q seems really short for what she did and ofcourse not to forget tablet Clap . u took so much stress and see God is kind enough and he did grant our wish.
and tabs dont worry u wud recover early.

Sharila IF-Dazzler
Sharila
Sharila

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for the info Tabs
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidlum

[QUOTE=tablet]

hey, gals, vinay jain is still shooting , yes , which means his track is on, therefore, quite possible, aryan is the father,Tongue i just talked to diya,and yes jjkn migh not end really soon, the way diya was talking, i think , jjkn might run thruout may,lets c Smile
and i wanna c vinay soon, i am missing him, i have gone bonkers ever since ive seen him in person, man he is really, hot. Embarrassed
thats all from my side, and gals do pray i recover quickly, and that i dont have to undergo surgery
, im scared of surgeries ConfusedCry

take care

tabs

You're right Tabu..it's mostly going to run through May..what I found out as well. Also, TRUSTTT MEEE I know how you feel about Vinayyy!!! YUMMIEEEEE!!! Evil Smile LOL ANDDDDDDDDD feel the bestesttt okie? Lowe you! Hug

LHeartWE,

Sid

yay, sid yummie is the right word, for vinay,i wanna eat him up,Tongue i cant eatAA, coz then someone will swallow me liveOuch hey gal i havent got enough of him, me and u sailing in same boatEmbarrassedafter meeting jjkn's two hot men.Embarrassed

Edited by tablet - 04 April 2006 at 12:35am
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tablet

hey, gals, vinay jain is still shooting , yes , which means his track is on, therefore, quite possible, aryan is the father,Tongue i just talked to diya,and yes jjkn migh not end really soon, the way diya was talking, i think , jjkn might run thruout may,lets c Smile
and i wanna c vinay soon, i am missing him, i have gone bonkers ever since ive seen him in person, man he is really, hot. Embarrassed
thats all from my side, and gals do pray i recover quickly, and that i dont have to undergo surgery

take care

tabs

You're right Tabu..it's mostly going to run through May..what I found out as well. Also, TRUSTTT MEEE I know how you feel about Vinayyy!!! YUMMIEEEEE!!! Evil Smile LOL ANDDDDDDDDD feel the bestesttt okie? Lowe you! Hug

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

yay, yummie is the word for vinay, u r right sid,Big smile u c i wanna eat him up,Tongue i cant eat AA coz, i will be eaten by SS live if i do so, me and u sailing in same boat after meeting jjkns hot menEmbarrassed

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 1:13am | IP Logged
LOL tabs, it will go through for a longer time...none of the new shows are replacing JJKN and sony cannot afford to start more than 3 dailies at the same time(as apparently, some show is also replacing CID special bureau)...so perhaps JJKN might run longer...or at least I hope so as even though the actors have crushed all my liking for them, the roles they play onscreen are lovely and adorable Embarrassed
Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 2:04am | IP Logged

take care

tabs

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

yay, yummie is the word for vinay, u r right sid,Big smile u c i wanna eat him up,Tongue i cant eat AA coz, i will be eaten by SS live if i do so, me and u sailing in same boat after meeting jjkns hot menEmbarrassed

LOLLOLLOL Lol..wooooo weeeee..don't I know it! I have said it since the day I met him & will continue to do so..the screen DOES NOT DO JUSTICE to Vinay Jain..I have NO WORDS for his yumminess! LOLWink And he was SOOO queet..his babie is onlie 5 months old & he was already asking Maninee how he would know about the best schools & such.  Anddd he also offered to drive me home since he lives townside..suchhhh a sweetie..too bad my cousins came to pick me up..lol! Wink

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig
dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 2:12am | IP Logged
it was sad when she died but the stupid part is she died with out knowing that armaan isnt vedika's father its aryan now what will they do

what will jassi do?

Jessi Confused
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 2:46am | IP Logged

take care

tabs

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

LOLLOLLOL Lol..wooooo weeeee..don't I know it! I have said it since the day I met him & will continue to do so..the screen DOES NOT DO JUSTICE to Vinay Jain..I have NO WORDS for his yumminess! LOLWink And he was SOOO queet..his babie is onlie 5 months old & he was already asking Maninee how he would know about the best schools & such.  Anddd he also offered to drive me home since he lives townside..suchhhh a sweetie..too bad my cousins came to pick me up..lol! Wink

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

u know i fell for him,Wink when i visted the second time, he was talking more freely,and gal, the way he talks, so polished isnt itEmbarrassedi believe his wife is very good loking, though i havent seen her, but he is a gentleman,gal i was getting goosebumps, sitting next to him,and he was so friendly,Embarrassed he oozes lot of sex appeal,ha,AA, vinay,all married sigh!niether of them could wait for me or even u, right sid,Wink but i dont care, the sight of vinay jain makes me go weak in my knees, he is sooooo hottttt.sid lets go and meet him againEmbarrassedTongue,

Go to top