Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Diya keeps her promise -thanks to her (Page 2)

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Buffie

The pressure from our side has worked!!!and trust me, if only we had not taken it seriously, SS' track would have been extended.Good job fellow IF-ians.Usually the cameos are stretched but SS' was a CAMEO!!Thanks tabs for all your efforts..and can I see how pretty you are Tongue

oh, yes buffie i have not forgotten, u have to wait for sum time, i have not been wellOuch, i have another 4 sittings of phsiotherapy to go, then only can i complete my roll and show u how i look,, i havent clicked any more pics, coz of my spine problem but dont run away after seeing meWink. right now i am taking lot of rest, i have a belt tied round my waist to supprt my spine, therefore i dont go out muchCry, they r hinting at possible minor surgery, and i am scared now, i hope dont have to go thru a surgery, i will go MRI test on friday ,lets c.Cry

so my dear buffie u have to wait for sum time, to c me, my spine has almost pinned me down, hope u understandBig smile

Edited by tablet - 03 April 2006 at 10:20pm

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

hey, gals, vinay jain is still shooting , yes , which means his track is on, therefore, quite possible, aryan is the father,Tongue i just talked to diya,and yes jjkn migh not end really soon, the way diya was talking, i think , jjkn might run thruout may,lets c Smile
and i wanna c vinay soon, i am missing him, i have gone bonkers ever since ive seen him in person, man he is really, hot. Embarrassed
thats all from my side, and gals do pray i recover quickly, and that i dont have to undergo surgery
, im scared of surgeries ConfusedCry

take care

tabs

Edited by tablet - 03 April 2006 at 10:27pm
tiki5434 IF-Dazzler
tiki5434
tiki5434

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

Big smile YAY! Aryan's coming back!!!! Big smile

I'm praying for ya tabs! Hug
Get well soon!!!!
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
thanks, taheera , i need lot of good wishes
No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap GREAT JOB T(Tab)& DIYA!! Clap Clap
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
dont thank me, thank diya singh, she didnt ignore r letters, in fact your letters were my biggest support, i coldnt have done anything all alone, i should be thanking u all Embarrassed

Edited by tablet - 03 April 2006 at 11:22pm
Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tablet

hey, gals, vinay jain is still shooting , yes , which means his track is on, therefore, quite possible, aryan is the father,Tongue i just talked to diya,and yes jjkn migh not end really soon, the way diya was talking, i think , jjkn might run thruout may,lets c Smile
and i wanna c vinay soon, i am missing him, i have gone bonkers ever since ive seen him in person, man he is really, hot. Embarrassed
thats all from my side, and gals do pray i recover quickly, and that i dont have to undergo surgery
, im scared of surgeries ConfusedCry

take care

tabs

You're right Tabu..it's mostly going to run through May..what I found out as well. Also, TRUSTTT MEEE I know how you feel about Vinayyy!!! YUMMIEEEEE!!! Evil Smile LOL ANDDDDDDDDD feel the bestesttt okie? Lowe you! Hug

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

ZOOR Goldie
ZOOR
ZOOR

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
wht guys r u talking about ..thats good that they not fighting cuz they never want that they understand eacother and loves eachother and never gonna hide anything from eachother thatswhy

Go to top