Diya keeps her promise -thanks to her

ms-tabu thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey gals remember, a few days back i ha dposted that diya ha s assured me, there will be no romantic angle between AA-SS, well she wa sright, there it is vidhi, it seems vidhi ha s died.this was areal cameo, as promised by diya, good work ms. diya , for once, she took us seriously.😳

thanks alot to diya singh, i was harsh to her on the phone, and ha dexpressed r annoyance at ss entry, but diya singh did stick to what she said, and if u remember she ha d even said that" A-J hav eto compliment each other, therefore they hav eno intention of showing arman in bad light",i think she was not lying, she has respected r opinionπŸ‘, i had sent her the letters., thank god she took notice

well i am sure diya will def. not put AA's charecter in ba dlight.

i think i hav e to call her up, and thank her today on , also on behalf of IF, i am glad she took r letters seriously.πŸ˜ƒ

good work ms. diya singhπŸ‘, i think she is the right person to talk to, if we hav eto convey anything, rather than talking to unit members, going to call her up shortlyπŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyaaa thumbnail
yaaaaaay!!! no more ss!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ go diya!! πŸ˜› πŸ‘
marvelous.malks thumbnail
lolz, thats gr8!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† T_D finally listened to us! 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† thanks so much tabz, its all bcuz of you!   πŸ˜Š 😊
Mallika~ 😊
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks tabs,atleast someone understood for once what the viewers of JJKN actually want .tabs when u call hernecxt time pls let her kkow we want to see a-j planning for their own kid....u know what i mean πŸ˜‰
ms-tabu thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

thanks tabs,atleast someone understood for once what the viewers of JJKN actually want .tabs when u call hernecxt time pls let her kkow we want to see a-j planning for their own kid....u know what i mean πŸ˜‰

yups, i will tell her what we want nowπŸ˜‰, poor diya, i have been after her ever since i landed in mumbai, neverthe less she has been putting up with me, very patiently.😳

Jia thumbnail
yayyy! diya rocks!!! πŸ˜ƒ

btw, tablet, hope your feeling better now. 😳
tiki5434 thumbnail

Thank you soo much! (both tabs and diya πŸ˜› )
insouciance thumbnail
The pressure from our side has worked!!!and trust me, if only we had not taken it seriously, SS' track would have been extended.Good job fellow IF-ians.Usually the cameos are stretched but SS' was a CAMEO!!Thanks tabs for all your efforts..and can I see how pretty you are πŸ˜›
ms-tabu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

The pressure from our side has worked!!!and trust me, if only we had not taken it seriously, SS' track would have been extended.Good job fellow IF-ians.Usually the cameos are stretched but SS' was a CAMEO!!Thanks tabs for all your efforts..and can I see how pretty you are πŸ˜›

oh, yes buffie i have not forgotten, u have to wait for sum time, i have not been well, i have another 4 sittings of phsiotherapy to go, then only can i complete my roll and show u how i look,, i havent clicked any more pics, coz of my spine problem but dont run away after seeing meπŸ˜‰. right now i am taking lot of rest, i have a belt tied round my waist to supprt my spine, therefore i dont go out much😭, they r hinting at possible minor surgery, and i am scared now, i hope dont have to go thru a surgery, i will go MRI test on friday ,lets c.😭

so my dear buffie u have to wait for sum time, to c me, my spine has almost pinned me down, hope u understandπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by tablet - 18 years ago
ms-tabu thumbnail

hey, gals, vinay jain is still shooting , yes , which means his track is on, therefore, quite possible, aryan is the father,πŸ˜› i just talked to diya,and yes jjkn migh not end really soon, the way diya was talking, i think , jjkn might run thruout may,lets c 😊
and i wanna c vinay soon, i am missing him, i have gone bonkers ever since ive seen him in person, man he is really, hot. 😳
thats all from my side, and gals do pray i recover quickly, and that i dont have to undergo surgery
, im scared of surgeries πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

take care

tabs

Edited by tablet - 18 years ago