Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-aamina-

IF-Dazzler

-aamina-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Hello jeee

I'm here today to wish Happy Birthday to my Dushman, dost, mil, motee, CC and I can go on describing her with different names. LOL

Most importantly this little angle was born on 21st December!!

This Sweet and kind hearted girl is like my little sis and I love her to bits (motee ki baby) 

Any guesses???

By the way she is busy getting ready at the moment, so I'll be nice and help you guys

The girl in question is exceptionally beautiful with a heart of gold. She is very ambitious and an intelligent young lady who will go very far in life. She is a daughter every parent hopes for, and is a friend every girl needs.  Her biggest ambition in life is to Insha-Allah become a doctor one day.

Okay, you guys still struggling???

What the!!!! Lol that is her tag line

She is the biggest joker and prankster ever

The girl is totally crazyyy about Harry Potter and has to watch it literally every night

Always hyper and boy she can talk non-stop (I can never get a word in edgeways)

A crazy fan of Kinshuk Mahajan and claims to be his better half  

She is head over heels in love with Barun Saboti (I think I've misspelled his name)

Okay final clue

She bullies me like hell but is super sweet to everyone else.

Yep yep it is the Beautiful, gorgeous, stunning and the kraaazzzyyy Anisha (Mahajan)

I hope this day brings you everything that makes you smile (laugh like crazy, in your case) and praying that the day is just as special as you are.  May Allah swt keep you away from anything that is bad and bless you with health, happiness and prosperity. I pray to Allah that all your wishes and dreams come true and Allah swt always protects you.  Ameen

Okay jaf i'm done i think!

Jafrina: *rolls her eyes* thank god, Di!! I thought you were never gonna shut up!  

Aamina: oops so sorry. It's Anisha's fault for taking so long to get ready. She has been sat in front of the mirror for the last two hours, singing to herself.

Jafrina:  stop being mean Di, you promised to be nice today it's her birthday.

Aamina:  yes you're right jaf... Sorry kaan pakar kai... Okay here she comes!

Anisha: *SHOCKED* WHAT THE!!!!

Jafrina: Okay time to blow out the candles
Aamina: Girls lets sing for the birthday Girl

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011sammy_2010FizaluvsKinshukmeera_krishnaAnisha_91ReshJroops82-Jafrina-love_never_dies-ExceptioalMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy birthday!" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jananishan

Groupbie

jananishan

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sammy_2010-aamina-Anisha_91

-ExceptioalMe-

IF-Stunnerz

-ExceptioalMe-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Anisha... many many many happy returns of the day ... wish u all the happiness in the whole world dear... u r such a sweet heart... keep smiling always Hug... i wish i can bring smile to ur face ... love u sweety...

@ Amina rocking thread ...

girls i missed the party or what ??will make another one if i missed it LOL

-Jafrina-

IF-Rockerz

-Jafrina-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
HELLO Hi BYE BYE
Well Well Well
First thing first claps and cheers for the Birthday girl as she enters the thread full of birthday wishes and sees how much we love her yes we do dont we ALL.
At last she's done Aamina you chat so much What the!! The birthday girl needs time to dress up let her adore herself in the mirror first you know how CC is don't you. And you kanjoosh itne kam candles wheres the rest and woh balloons kaha gaye LOLz.
okay meri partner in crime, cc, the beautiful of the three musketeers, Chamkilli and as aamina (your pyari si DIL) said so many different names a very happy birthday from me to you. May Allah bless you with happiness and Joy and full fill the desires of your heart. Hope the day is as special as you are and may you have a big blast (aamina dont forget to party we have to have a bash and you can do your laila dance). Now i sing with my cracked voice hold your ears Happy birthday to you you live in a zooo you look like a monkey and you smell like one two ooops sorry that was madagascar style lets do it the real way. Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Anisha/Habbiba kinshuk mahajan happy birthday to yooouuu.
WE LOVE YOU CC!!!
there's you in the middle now cut the cake will you

Edited by Jafrina_luvs_KM - 20 December 2011 at 4:43pm

FizaluvsKinshuk

Coolbie

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day. Smile