Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

IN TODAYS EPISODE SHILPA VIDHI DIED BEFORE MEETING ARMAAN......... N JASSI HERAD EVERYTHING..........SO NOW.....WHO WILL CLEAR THE THING THT ARYAN IS VEDIKA'S FATHER....................I THINK ARMAAN WILL SAY

BUT SHARE UR PREDICTIONSπŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

insouciance thumbnail
That was the best part....vidhi died before she could meet armaan πŸ˜› .......after seeing all the PDA at SPA, the last thing that I would have wanted to see was a SandA scene on JJKNπŸ˜• .....Thankfully, her track ended early and for once, TnD kept up their word and thankfully, a cameo WAS a cameo πŸ‘
ZOOR thumbnail
i think she will tell armaan abot little girl that she is his daugh.and then armaan will say that she is not my daugh cuz i nver met her before..its true.we all know and then marmaan and hassi will adopt that girl vidika...armaan is innocent.even maddy didnt know that person wgo was'that.......and jassi belives that armaan never lie with her cuz they both loves eachother very honestly (thats really good thing..)......n guy armaan looks really cute with jassi too wasi bhi always. 😊
ZOOR thumbnail
i think armaan when see her die then mightbe he will tell her that.......hope so .but pls dont blame on him he is innocent 😊
Jia thumbnail
umm, i have no idea. im just hoping for no fights between janda πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
tiki5434 thumbnail

arre maddy hain nah! πŸ˜›
priyaaa thumbnail
whatewer happens..it'll take a good number of episodes to
happen πŸ˜› and in the end, sabh kuch theek ho jayega πŸ˜ƒ
Sharila thumbnail
I dont want to predict anything yaar. Who knows what will happen so I will just wait and watch
dkdisha thumbnail
i hope jassi trust armaan and not do anything that she will regret later

what will happen now

Jessi πŸ˜•
ZOOR thumbnail
disha now i m happy to heard from u that jassi trust on armaan and never do anythinng like that and will addopt da kid and mightbe try to find out da true hope so