Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

JUHI'AT#5 Congo 4 the 5th one...u rocks JUHI<3[C] (Page 84)

maureen100001 Goldie
maureen100001
maureen100001

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Guys and girls Voting for finals starts from MONDAY!!!!
Don't vote now cs it all will go in waste. but from Monday we'll get to work full on DancingParty

No more than 100 votes from 1 sim
All these info are confirmed by Colors TVSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muskan087pesi11zaryaabJuhi1b8Annie4Juhi

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
juhi is looking so beautiful in AKF episode ...   Smile ...

i am sad that sunny is out ..but surprise , no one cried ...Confused

friends ..yesterday i watched few kumkum starting episodes ...now i am angry with myselfAngry ..coz i couldn't get the rest of the episodes to watch ..i know its impossible to watch 7 yrs show ..LOL

but i started it ..at least i want to watch few ...i got stuck up at kumkum-sumit's marriage .. !! i want to see their interaction after marriage ..someone can help me out finding those episodes ..plz ...

firstly i shouldn't have start watching it ...now i am so despo to watch it ... hussain acting was amazing i am totally fida Day Dreaming

maureen100001muskan087zaryaabJuhi1b8Annie4Juhi

zaryaabJuhi1b8 IF-Sizzlerz
zaryaabJuhi1b8
zaryaabJuhi1b8

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muskan087pesi11Annie4Juhi

maureen100001 Goldie
maureen100001
maureen100001

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pesi11

friends ..yesterday i watched few kumkum starting episodes ...now i am angry with myselfAngry ..coz i couldn't get the rest of the episodes to watch ..i know its impossible to watch 7 yrs show ..LOL

but i started it ..at least i want to watch few ...i got stuck up at kumkum-sumit's marriage .. !! i want to see their interaction after marriage ..someone can help me out finding those episodes ..plz ...

firstly i shouldn't have start watching it ...now i am so despo to watch it ... hussain acting was amazing i am totally fida Day Dreaming

welcome to our world Pesi Day DreamingLOLLOL the best parts are yet to cum.Smile  Hussain and Juhi are the ultimate couple. there's no chemistry in ths wrld that can match theirsEmbarrassed They used to upload episodes on Rajshri.com but all those r removedCry evn i'm cursing myself for not download those then. Confused Tama might be able to help you. 

Edited by maureen100001 - 01 January 2012 at 8:08pm

muskan087pesi11Annie4Juhi

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maureen100001

Originally posted by pesi11

welcome to our world Pesi Day DreamingLOLLOL the best parts are yet to cum.Smile  Hussain and Juhi are the ultimate couple. there's no chemistry in ths wrld that can match theirsEmbarrassed They used to upload episodes on Rajshri.com but all those r removedCry evn i'm cursing myself for not download those then. Confused Tama might be able to help you. 

maureen ...yes ..I am in the dream world of kumkum and hussain ...not kumkum n sumit Tongue...hussain was amazing .i think I am deviating the topic from juhi AT thread ...Wink
i was literally cursing myself for started watching this serial..LOL  ..i found few video's in youtube uploaded by tama ... can u believe i started watching it by 9pm yesterday and i am keep on watching till 4 AM Day Dreaming ..  tama uploaded the video's till their marriage ...and all of a sudden 100 episodes were missing and i can see kumkum n sumit acting normal ..i want to see the episodes after their marriage ...i should check with tama i guess ..

maureen100001muskan087Annie4Juhi

maureen100001 Goldie
maureen100001
maureen100001

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Where are my Juhians? guys this is the final week. all we wanna do for Juhi we shud do in this week. There will not be a better opportunity for us to  show our love or do something for Juhi than this. For all the happiness she has given us for years and years, for all the lovely moments she has given this is the chance we get to repay her. It's just ONE WEEK! one week, leave everything else and spend this week for Juhi.Star Cs its NOW or NEVER..There's so many we have to compete with, there a whole army of mahek who keeps forcing ppl to support her, who uses popular ppls identities fakely to promote her, there's a whole lot of Sky fans who destroy MahekWink A whole group of fans who promote Amar plus these ppl got PRs to work for them so the competition is massive. Apart from that there is certain smone's fans who are determined to spread haltered for Juhi.Confused we have to surpass tht obstacle too.

Do everything u can to get more votes for Juhi from every possible way. Even 1 additional vote counts. use all you contacts and get her as many votes as possible until the finishing second. Be active here, go outa the AT and show your support. Come on Colors official web page and comment on videos, vote in the electronic voting system, Cum on Twitter and be active there and confront the haters. At the moment there's only me and one other person who supports Juhi on official Colors page and the rest who are partial to us are Sky fans so in the end Juhi is not the one who gets their vote. I get sm numeber of likes to my comments so that means there are ppl who like Juhi and but may be too caught up in the hype of mahek fans, Sky fans and all. They just need sm  gud numbers of commentators to open their eyes and show there are Juhi supporters too. Trust me we cud gather a lot of votes that way.

Its just one week, forget about getting hurt, forget about staying away from controversy forget all emotional issues and do whatever it takes. Juhi has been in that house continuously for so long and she has a lot of hopes from us to make all the criticism she being thru worth it.  If we don't do it for her there's no one else who would. So dedicate this week for Juhi as there will never be a better chance to show your true fandom than this.

Get started NOW and attackThumbs UpBig smile We all know she's the most deserving so lets make it happen. Its NOW or NEVER..

muskan087pesi11zarfishanzahidAnnie4Juhi

sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

hi...guys...Big smile..

here is the vd's

zshare link: thanks to -Nipun97-

Watch Online DailyMotion Link *HD Quality Video*

Click Here To Watch Part 1

Click Here To Watch Part 2