Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

JUHI'AT#5 Congo 4 the 5th one...u rocks JUHI<3[C] (Page 3)

Ismaail IF-Sizzlerz
Ismaail
Ismaail

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonny05

i'm so surprise ppl on IF r so much dramaebaaj ..today i made one post about sid sleeping and u know what they defending him and giving reason that juhi is the one who sleeps excuse me what a liars yaar they r too much

LOL yeh koi nayee baat nahn hai

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maureen100001greatsumkumzaryaabJuhi1b8Annie4Juhi

maureen100001 Goldie
maureen100001
maureen100001

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
hello hello SmileSmile arrey yaar kithni mushkil thi to find this. I really hope I can describe all Uncnsrd VidsConfused

@Pesi- Juhi's secret task was to interrupt housemates while they're doing there performance until they get pareshan of her. She should get them out of the stage too. And this should include everyone in the house and should happen at least 5 times. juhi has done it 8 times according to "her perception" . But Bb basically wants ppl to get irritated of her that particular habit and  probably then he'd consider that she has done it successfully. And i think that's a terrible task Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Annie4JuhizaryaabJuhi1b8

Ismaail IF-Sizzlerz
Ismaail
Ismaail

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Yeh Secret Task ka Funda Kuch aur he hai
Lt see kia hota

But Being a BB fans I would just say one thing that BB lost its charm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maureen100001zaryaabJuhi1b8Annie4Juhi

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maureen100001

hello hello SmileSmile arrey yaar kithni mushkil thi to find this. I really hope I can describe all Uncnsrd VidsConfused

@Pesi- Juhi's secret task was to interrupt housemates while they're doing there performance until they get pareshan of her. She should get them out of the stage too. And this should include everyone in the house and should happen at least 5 times. juhi has done it 8 times according to "her perception" . But Bb basically wants ppl to get irritated of her that particular habit and  probably then he'd consider that she has done it successfully. And i think that's a terrible task Ouch

tnx for the description maureenn.. i am going to watch it now... glad finally u found the thread ..Wink

maureen100001zaryaabJuhi1b8Annie4Juhi

maureen100001 Goldie
maureen100001
maureen100001

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Uncensored #2 from yesterday

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/tu-finals-tak-hai-day-79-uncensored-2-3497.html#top

Amar and Sky having a convo in the room and as usual masti masti mein both are insulting one another. Sky asks Amar if he thinks that he's in the finals. then Amar says I'm sure that I'm in the finals. And Sky asks abt Sid. Amar says he can't say. Then Sky asks about himself, to that Amar says yes u are in the finals. Then Amar hints y did u save Sunny? and then Sky says she came two weeks before u so I cant do that and I dont like lying sp the ones I hav good relations with. even to u I wudnt lie. And amar says now the game's funda is quite at that stage and Sky says but i dont walk over my friends, if I'm option less then that's a different thing. Your funda is ok for u, u played a game and nominated both the girls when u cud easily saved one. And Amar says I dont want to cs niether of them told me to save them and they didn't save me too. Then Sky says, if I was in your situation, though im playing a game I wud've put Juhi on nominations, because she's a strong contender so she will get votes (fair enough Smile) and wud've saved Sunny. (Sky must be thinking that ppl r still hesitant to accept Sunny or vote vote for her bcs of her career, but Sunny is the talk of the town bhai, I dont think she has a threatConfused) Then Amar says y should i save Sunny, I dont have a good bonding with her. Sky's like, ithna utake pappi wappi dethe hain and now saying no bondingAngry And he's like that was due to the task and nothing more. Then Sky's like, ok fine it's your game and you're here to play is alone so no one can force u to do things but all i wanna say is do things tha'll not be a drag in your mind and will look fair in the end. Then Amar says I dont wanna be fair, I came here to play and I will play with my brain. heart cums second. Sky again says u cud've maintained your relation too.

Annie4JuhiIsmaailzaryaabJuhi1b8

maureen100001 Goldie
maureen100001
maureen100001

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Uncensored #3 from y.day

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/sunny-sky-ka-band-day-79-uncensored-3-3501.html#top

Sunny and Sky are performing in the stage with their imaginary instruments. Sunny with her air-guitar and Sky with dandiya as drum sticks. Sunny was full on energetic but Sky was just sitting and was a bit dull

maureen100001 Goldie
maureen100001
maureen100001

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Uncensored #1 from today  Smile

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/the-bigg-experience-day-80-uncensored-1-3527.html#top

Sunny and Juhi talks about their experience in the show. Juhi says she had worked for more than a decade now and this show ill be in the top of her lists. Sunny says its the same for her and says it's a huge stepping stone for her and thanks Bigg Boss for taking such a risk for her. Juhi describes her experince more and says ithna variaty of emotions can not be experienced in one show and BB gave that experience to her.

maureen100001 Goldie
maureen100001
maureen100001

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Uncensored # 2

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/sky-finals-mein-nahi-jaayega-day-80-uncensored-2-3529.html#top

Amar and Sid talks. Sid says he dsnt see Sky in the finals cs then it'll be like an Anti-climax (Wink heroine aa rahi hain bhai climax ke liye, u can be the heroLOL) then sid is like Sky ko jeethne ki sawaal hi nahi hain. And Amr also agrees to evrything. amar says now h'es quiet cs he dsnt have ppl to run around wd. And sid says "i was there with that man for 5,6 weeks and was in terror thinking what's gonna get fired by those ppl, and me bieng a guy, so I can understand Mahek's situation" Dead And Amar's like I'm not living in terror i just dnt wanna encourage him. but i knew one day this will happen to Sky and that happened and he says sm other cheap thing. I dont understand yaarConfusedLOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Annie4JuhizaryaabJuhi1b8

Go to top