Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
today's episode i loved amar n sky for showing the right place for sid n mehek ...un dono ke muh dekhne layak tha ..πŸ˜† ... they r trying to convince themselves saying BB said they r winners ..🀣

loved amar screaming 'mukkala muqabla ...'   laila .. laila ... every time ..πŸ˜†

n i support sky for not drowning in the pool ..who is BB to ask them to do prayaschith ..πŸ€ͺ

sky was correct ...everyone would have boycotted it ..😊  .ye gangajal thodi na hai ..πŸ˜†

juhi was amazing ... utak baitak πŸ˜› ...doing extra ..😊
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ismail .. wat was the present situation ? who is leading the votes ?? any idea ?
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pesi11

ismail .. wat was the present situation ? who is leading the votes ?? any idea ?

No idea yar
Ismaail thumbnail
Originally posted by: maureen100001

episode continuesπŸ˜†

the second part of the task cums in another letter which tells everyone to do 3 dupkis in the pool for each mistake or 3 utak betak for each. from the 5 Three can do in the pool and 2 can do utak betak. Sid tells let  the girls do utak betak and the guys will do in the pool. Juhi is happy abt it cs she cant go to the water. Sky refuses to do the task. he says he accepted his mistakes and hedsnt wanna make a fool outa himself. then goes in.While Sid Mahek and Juhi discusses whose doing what Amar starts doing Utak betak. mahek get angry seeing that cs it was already decided the girls will do that. Amar tell Juhi also to do Utak betak and he goes in. Inside Sky talks to his ike and tell BB that he can't do this task and sorry abt it. Mahek Juhi outside discussed what do do. mahek says she'll do the pool thingy alone then Juhi says no she cant let her do it alone and she too gets ready to do it.  Amar is near the sink and Sid passes him a hint then Amar says he too will go to the pool, he was just joking. the girls cum out wd clothes and they stop when amar say he'll go to pool.

Juhi and mahek does Utak betak together. Mahek does it 9 times, Juhi does it 12 times. then Juhi says incase is they have done any wrong to anyone unintentionally she does another 3 with mahek. And both of them asks forgiveness from everyone including the ones who have left. Then later Amar does dubki so hesitantly (that was funnyπŸ˜†, like how old men hesitate to go to water) before he tells Sky that he does it for the task and not Dil se. so he he does 9 times or smthing and cums outa the pool. Sid says camera ke liye thodi kartha hain and Amar says all this r for the camera only. neither Juhi or Sid comments on it.

later in the night Sky juhi amar are laying in the beds and Sky wants to go out and say smthing to Sid that bothers him.Both Juhi and amar tell him not to do that kinda things now, bas 2, 4 din bakhi hain. Sky is upset abt how Sid pointed out mahek and Skys fight. he says Sid cant wash off his galthis like that. Sid wudn't be here to say all these things if he let him kick Pooja Mishra that day. (Sky had a  point but the timing was wrong, i guess😊) then he says when he said smthing from his hear no one was happy to hear that. ( he pointed that at Juhi and Amar tooπŸ˜•) then he goes out and tells that PM thing to Sid. mahek walks off. then Sky goes to the bathroom. Mahek cums back them Sid tells the PM story to mahek that he wasn't kicking her, he was just signling her to talk to my leg. (πŸ€“  ) then he says even Juhi too pointed out his mistakes in the living room but he didnt say anything. (wht the hell do u have to say Sid???😑)

Amar and Juhi are talking in the house, Juhi seems a lil hyper. she's upset abt what Sky said to them. she says not only during Sky's confession, no one was laughing during any cs it wasnt a joke. She says ehn she said wht happened in the jailer task even then Sky didn't have any reaction. says she thought may be he's thinking abt his mistakes so she just kept mum.

Later Sky cums to the room when all are in beds ready to sleep. Sky also get in to bed. Amar is waiting for the lights to go off. Mahek is doing smthing. Juhi is up thinking ( no one is talking) then the lights go off. Sid is still outside.

(personally i think Juhi shud talk to Sky clearly and have a healthy conversation. If not to make him relize that he too did mistakes at least to make him feel better. But Juhi was awesome in todays epi😊

Thank u thank U maureen for such a clear description
Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pesi11

vl do my best dear 😊

Ok πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
And m also telling all my Indian friends 2 vote πŸ˜ƒ
Ismaail thumbnail
Guys Plz vote as much as U can
Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: maureen100001

The episode overall was very nice..but didn't like the way it ended...y don't Juhi talk to Sky more openly???πŸ˜• Y do they leave space for misunderstandings??
I know Sky should've accepted his faults but that's y he needs his friends.
I hope things will be better tomorrow..

As far as I'm concerened,, i'm very proud my Juhi⭐️ she's undoubtedly the bestπŸ‘πŸΌ

WTH was Sid saying that Juhi said things to him and he didnt say anything to her???? how many time that idiot disrespected ppl in the show, including Juhi😑

I 2 didn't liked that amar aunty always ignores 😑
Double faced Ouch
Hope these misunderstandings will be cleared soon 😳
N today's episode seems 2 be😭
because they r gonna show janta ka reaction 1 women was saying dominating 2 Juhi😭😭😭
i knew they r gonna show ppl who r in favour of mahek, amar n sid😑😑😑
M also pruoud of Juhi she is a SWEETHEART πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
N she will winπŸ˜‰
Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

Hi Guys

I'm not a Juhi fan but of all the remaining ones I want her to win 😊

Hey Thanks a lot πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Vote 4 Juhi plz if possible 😳
Ismaail thumbnail