Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

ANTI-SHWETA (Page 2)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 3:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 3:51am | IP Logged
hey ricky...i am a shweta fan too and although i know she has a temper problem, i am still on her side. i think people here sometimes equate shweta and prerna as on person and take all their anger (directed towards prerna) out on shweta...i have been known to do so as well and there really is no excuse. i think we should all take care in future about what we say and how we defend our fave characters/actors. sorry about that Cry
hamzy IF-Dazzler
hamzy
hamzy

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amali2305

Hey ricky boy.. wats going on.... not to worry yar.. there r somany swetha fans... let others say anything they want..( including me.. Big smile Tongue.. just kidding.. ) ....

Swetha fans, praise her... i mean praise her like nothing... so automatically others will keep quait...

yah sweety ur rite
hamzy IF-Dazzler
hamzy
hamzy

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amali2305

Hey ricky boy.. wats going on.... not to worry yar.. there r somany swetha fans... let others say anything they want..( including me.. Big smile Tongue.. just kidding.. ) ....

Swetha fans, praise her... i mean praise her like nothing... so automatically others will keep quait...

yah sweety ur rite
salvi Senior Member
salvi
salvi

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Its okhay Rick!! I agree with you Smile
*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 2:36am | IP Logged
see i agree majority of the people dont like prerna/shweta, and criticise her (maybe even more than they do sharad )...even i know she is a wonderful actress and she is the most beautiful leading actress compared to any serial and she has got the best figure too LOL ...and comparatively she uses more of her brains to track down the truth more than parvati, tulsi, kashish or anybody (as they all use their heart more than brains and give a lot of importance to thier relationships as opposed to prerna who only cares for truth and not much of relations)...

but if you come to see adn if you have noticed, there are more anurag and bajaj fans than prerna fans...and the way prerna behaves to bajaj and anurag onscreen, and the fact that both of them silently listen to her blasting (and slapping in case of anurag), and same case offscreen when she is no longer prerna and is shweta, the way she abused cezzane calling him animal, dog, etc and the way she picked up a fight with ronit for something as trivial as putting colour on her face in the spirit of holi, and the fact that both cezzane khan and ronit acted very maturely and ditn abuse her the same way...dont u think all this is too much for bajaj and anurag or ronit and cezzane fans to take...be in onscreen or offscreen...even they are completely pissed of with the behaviour of prerna/shweta (onscreen and offscreen)...and all this also points towards her character na, when she is calling her own costar jaanwar, kutta, etc, and she doesnt leave any opportunity or interveiw to abuse anurag in all her interveiws...and have u seen anurag any time retaliating except for some mature comments like 'shweta should grow up' or 'i dont want to talk about shweta'...and same goes with bajaj...and in one interveiw she said that all her costars are her friends except cezzane and ronit!!...there are real hardcore anurag and bajaj fans and i dont think they can take all this!! Did shweta even once think that by saying all this she is hurting cezzane's and ronit's fans?!..no right...she just wants to take her personal rivalry in front of the world...you only tell me wat else do you want ppl to talk about her character??

if u go to anyother forum, u wont find anyone bitching about any other lead actress much in the way ppl here talk about prerna (be it parvati, tulsi, anjali, or anyone), thats cos atleast offsreen they keep their dignity and personal fights within themselves and respect their costar's fans.

i am neither a bajaj nor anurag hardcore fan...i am a prem hardcore fan, but still i can understand how these fans are feeling and how they are also hurt when cezzane or bajaj is hurt in real life!! so all i can say is, the day prerna stops hurting cezzane or ronit in real life, and hurtign the sentiments of their fans, maybe ppl will also stop bitching atleast about shweta if not prerna!!
nuts4kzk Goldie
nuts4kzk
nuts4kzk

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 3:13am | IP Logged
ricki i totally support u,if u really think its highly immature to criticize some 1 so badlya nd rudely,ok if u dont like prernas behaviour fine,but there r lot of pple like me who dont like anu,but my thoughts abt him r mine and i dont go the post which is based on him as mansi dont go to shwetas posts,but it does not give any1 any rite to criticize her as a loose women,morraly incorrect,and i will tell u what really goes behind the scenens no1 knows,like i know 1 actor who called her hubby god in a prgrm,but at some time of my life i had a very close personal intraction with her,and i know very well for the record ,she is not pati parmeshwar type of a person
but for god sake guys just becouse u r sm1s fan u cant just stop seeing ur view from 1point of view all the time
respect other ppls feeling AND OTHERS WILL RESPECT URS,I HAVE LOADS OF ANUS FAN as friends,BUT ASK THEM if i have ever criticised him.
and in teh end i will say1 thing

[
talli do hattho se bajti hai ek hath se nahiso if shweta says somthing abt ronit or cezzane ,its just not soleley her fault(dont mind ronit fans)we guys were not there,so we guys have no rite to judge any1 of them
just enjoy the serial if u can LOL LOL which is very difficult these days anyways LOL LOL LOL
*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 4:00am | IP Logged
ok i agree taali ek haath se nahin bajthi...obviously if there is a fight, both the ppl should be responsible for it and not just one...but such fights and difference of opinion keeps happening and that too in this field..i know in the sets of every seriel, there would be fights and difference of opinion and nobody blames shweta for fighting with cezzane or ronit (as it is quite natural), but how many ppl do u know, especially the main female lead who calls her costar jaanwar, kutta and insults them in a similar fashion in all interviews?? if she is resorting to such means to take back on her enemies without any consideration for the feelings of atleast their fans, then i feel she does deserve these criticisms...or else u only tell me why nobody criticises any other female lead to this extent (be in parvati, tulsi, anjali, or anyone)?? and what other resort does hardcore fans of bajaj and anurag have to retaliate to this insult bestowed upon them? they cant directly go and console them but they do want to express their anger and sadness in someway!

ok i agree anurag has also committed mistakes in the seriel and he has also been criticised for those mistakes, i have read them myself in this forum..everybody who makes mistakes are criticised like mukti has been criticised by many, sneha, etc...ok i agree in reality no body is really good or has a pure character and maybe anurag also may not have that good character in real life, but ppl are not much bothered about that as u can hear many stars who have their own personal life, but i dont think anurag or bajaj has insulted any of their costarts publicly the way shweta has done so naturally no body is talking about their characters as it is not explicitly shown by them in the public...ok u do hear magazines and gossip shows saying a lot about stars, but nobody believes in it completely unless the stars themselves show it out!! and nobody is blaming shweta about wat is happening in her personal life, but about her this character of insulting ppl whom she doesnt like in public and if the insulted person has a lot of fans, obviously they are upset and they hate shweta and will talk about her character in a bad way!!

So as u only said "RESPECT OTHER PPL'S FEELINGS and others will respect urs", now u understand why no on respects shweta or her feelings!!

Well i dont think it would be possible to completely stop or bann criticisms regarding favorite stars in this forum (especially prerna), as how many members do u think might be reading this particular topic? some might read this topic, many might not (like for eg., i myself dont read all topics and all posts, just a selected few which i feel like), so ppl who dont read it will keep criticising prerna, and then everyday new members come in and they would also not know about this issue and would also criticise prerna...so i feel if topics related to prerna's criticisms should be banned, most of the topics in this forum would then be closed as in most topics, someone or the other does criticise her (as i have noticed)...so the best thing for prerna fans to do to minimise reading prerna's criticisms would be to avoid reading obvious topics and polls that hint prerna's criticisms...dont think there is really any other way to totally avoid prerna/shweta's criticisms on this forum!!

Go to top