India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

ANTI-SHWETA

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
This forum is highly anti-shweta as I have gathered so far....

Several of my friends who are prerna/shweta fans stopped visiting this place due to the no of caustic posts on her here..maybe I'll consider doing so too..

Made several friends over here, but if support for your fav actor is not there & she's lampooned all the time, being called weird,flirtatious,loose woman & what not...there's no point in discussing stuff here

most of the time anything -ve written about onurag/bajaj or the actors portaying them results in angry outbursts,topic closed etc but ppl seem to take delight in taking potshots at shweta either with regards to her looks or her offscreen behaviour or her personal life with no action taken to curb it..better rename the forum name

I'm not the senti type to cry & plead stop this..but it's getting irritating to post here with the no of -ve comments about her all the time..

request to mods- plz be fair enough as this is a public forum & even she has fans,both male & female who like posting here & don't like her getting bashed up all the time..

Frankly I would say I don't care a damn & move on doing my own thing man.. leaving others to bitch about her..but what's the point of being a fan then ..

Hope u fellow fans understand when ur fav actor is targetted.. anyways, I had a bad hair day man & needed to rant about stuff that bothers me.. don't take this the -ve way, this place is fun to post but things like this upset..any comments appreciated..

indiangirl07 IF-Sizzlerz
indiangirl07
indiangirl07

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
dont worry! you shouldnt have to leave becuz others make fun of prena, and about closing topics i ahvent closed any about anu or bajaj criticizes, but if you all would like i can close all topics that criticize any character for no reason.
Ex: people might criticize sharad, becuz hes bad (thats accepted, since they are sharing their feelings)

~Puja Smile
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Thnkx puja! No, I'm not leaving..as of yet..

See, properly critiquing the onscreen char prerna is ok with me, heck even I've joined in sometimes earlier disagreeing with the way teh char prerna behaves in a particular situation..so by no means am I a blind fan man

But making highly negative comments on shweta's character as a person or ridiculing her all the time for no rhyme or reason smacks of bad taste man..be considerate of other fans too... If prerna's dumb, so are all kekta female protagonists but it's a fact the shows are centered around them.

Diss prerna,with proper reasoning & wording,not juvenile stuff, and I ve no probs with that,she's a fictional char but diss shweta just to vent out ur anger..not done. Anyways, not much one can do about it..upto you folks puja & other mod ppl who understand..

Regards sharad- I don't think he has any fans..the char sharad I'm talking about of course, & criticizing him in any manner possible is purely valid & justified since he's portrayed as a pure evil char in the show & has no redeeming qualities.
amali2305 Goldie
amali2305
amali2305

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Hey ricky boy.. wats going on.... not to worry yar.. there r somany swetha fans... let others say anything they want..( including me.. Big smile Tongue.. just kidding.. ) ....

Swetha fans, praise her... i mean praise her like nothing... so automatically others will keep quait...
ionia Senior Member
ionia
ionia

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
hehe......I think Shweta Tiwari is a motor mount. But she is very adorable and an awesume actress. I agree with u Rickwean..some members do cross the line when it comes to criticising her.

Noone has the right to call her a "loose" woman when they don't know her.
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Agreed with you Rick. Dont worry, things will be taken care of henceforth:)
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Sorry Rick....I know its my mistake that I didn't close the topics on Shweta's personal life Cry Actually I'm pretty fedup of her myself so I dont open the topics which have her name in the title...but i know that's not a valid excuse Ouch

And, pl bring back all ur shweta-fanatic friends Wink

Edited by Manasi_16 - 03 April 2006 at 11:23pm
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 3:33am | IP Logged
yaar ricky dont worry yaar in all forums they have anti-actor people who just say nefink just ignore them i personally dont care abut wot she does in her personal lyf i lyk her as an actress

Go to top