tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by monsi08

Jaanu,Hug

U made me super duper happy with the compliments ... I'll share Arnie boy with ya for 5 mins..Wink

YOU R SO SWEET Embarrassed ... lekin aaj to more time de sakte ho... Nadz is nowhere to be seen and Appy jee on vacation with her Saiyya Jee LOL

*hasten to add * Sugar free sweet hoon !! Wink ...Han More tim doongi na.. Arnie boy Ko.. U shud consider urself blessed that u got Foyeev mins of Arni's time LOLLOL

Nadzii will be erratic cos she is plowed under year end assignments Big smile

Yeah... and u so biji in ur posts that u did not read my post yet CryCryCry

But Iread n replied na.. to both  ur posts plus this one too..Aisa accusation, Yeh na insaafi hai CryCry

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Hi sathya ,
i loved lavnaya in yesterday episode sana acting was really mind blowing i v tears in ma eyes . Poor soul
n 1 thing is cofusing me na when arnav said if i can tell but i cant what is his meaning ? What was his breakup strong point
1. Feelings 4 khushi
2. Or nt feelings 4 Lavnya as feels 4 kkg.
N what u wrote in blue i really liked .
N thing more i wanna i asked u how many months its taken 4 lavnaya in Rm house as nani said she gave her 1 month?
N what ll they show in maha episode if there is a new entery n how many months it ll take na then what about shayam revelation in front of Arnav when ll it be ?
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mystic@

fabulous post as usual... add me to ur fans.. u r one of the great interpreters here.. n shyam ki naam sunke blood boils.. today the dead snake broke his silence.. kaash humesha keliye uski mou band ho jata..

Thank You, Mystic@ Hug

I know,, he is the  Kaada in beetween ARHI HalwaAngry ... par he keeps  us on tenterhooks n I prefer him as villain than La as vamp..
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by felly_a

Beautifully written!!Clap I love how you explained the whole episode and Arnav's, Khushis's and LA emotionsThumbs Up Todays episode was really really good but i want Shayam exposed SOON!Angry I hate to see him among everyone in RM..cause he doesn't belong to be with them.. after all he is a snake...naa.. Snakes are dangerous to be around people.. they can actually bite and kill peopleLOL He deserves to be locked in!Approve

- FellyTongue

Thank You, Felly ..

I want him out too but  really need a break from melodrama too and also am famished for  direct ARHI interaction's ...Let us get rid of SHyam on the new year's eve..his absence shud be our new year gift..Big smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

HI Sathya,

I liked todays episode  a lot.

As expected Khushi needed to vent her discontentment on La's behalf and yet again assumes it is him who is at fault. Arnav has come to expect this line of questioning from her and so rightfully holds her wrist to drag her to the place which is their private world.  But Khushi being who she is would rather talk than listen ,  run than stay to answer the uncomfortable questions looses yet another opperuinity for a conversation.  I simply love this possesiveness that each has over the other. How they have come to take each other for granted  yet they are nor aware of it.

I think Arnav is slowly becoming aware of it while Khushi is in need of  mentos ..Smile

La & Khushi were brillaint .  There can be no way La can return as a negative character.  She has earned the respect of ASR and his entire family now I see no reason why she woudl want to lose that.

On the other hand , I can equally see La returning as the vamp using  precise reason  as an excuse to drive a wedge between ARHI..

The entire family wanting an explaination for the breakup. Only nani made sense to me demanding a reason in an authoritative manner.  Anji needs to stop crying and ask meaninful questions. Say what you will Sathya  but I also liked Shyam's  2 cents on the situation. He seems to be noticeably silent since the time Khushi has threatned him.  Had we not known him to be very manipulative he gives very good arguments. I dont think he has the guts to take on Arnav by leaving Anji for Khushi.

But I did like Shyam's input..It was pragmatic and yet illuminating his current frame of mind ..He is obsessed ..The clout of Arnav did not deter him from masquerading  as a  bachelor .. He will not give up Khushi so easily...A guy who  can go the lengths of committing a murder will not be turned away by Arnav's wrath..

I think the show will take a lighter tone in the coming days with the introduction of a new character. For now they are done with Shyam & La  The former track will be reserved for future drama and with babuji geting better. My only hope is that the PH does not turn it into slapstick for more TRPs.

Ditto !! Ratna  Smile
Till later.

Hi Ratna Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbat

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged

But Iread n replied na.. to both  ur posts plus this one too..Aisa accusation, Yeh na insaafi hai CryCry

Par ye wala aapne almost miss kiya na... Tongue
Abhi will reply to ur reply now... LOL
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sumana13--

beautifully written Sathya Clap...
finally ArHi are single again Day Dreaming... can't wait for all the rabba ve moments Day Dreaming

Thank You, Sumana

Hopefully , it will be zordar barsat of Rabba Vey's !! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinsel

Beautifully written!!Clap

Thank You,  Tinsel Smile

Go to top