Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi sathya ,
i loved lavnaya in yesterday episode sana acting was really mind blowing i v tears in ma eyes . Poor soul
n 1 thing is cofusing me na when arnav said if i can tell but i cant what is his meaning ? What was his breakup strong point
1. Feelings 4 khushi
2. Or nt feelings 4 Lavnya as feels 4 kkg.
N what u wrote in blue i really liked .
N thing more i wanna i asked u how many months its taken 4 lavnaya in Rm house as nani said she gave her 1 month?
N what ll they show in maha episode if there is a new entery n how many months it ll take na then what about shayam revelation in front of Arnav when ll it be ?
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mystic@

fabulous post as usual... add me to ur fans.. u r one of the great interpreters here.. n shyam ki naam sunke blood boils.. today the dead snake broke his silence.. kaash humesha keliye uski mou band ho jata..

Thank You, Mystic@ πŸ€—

I know,, he is the  Kaada in beetween ARHI Halwa😑 ... par he keeps  us on tenterhooks n I prefer him as villain than La as vamp..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: felly_a

Beautifully written!!πŸ‘ I love how you explained the whole episode and Arnav's, Khushis's and LA emotionsπŸ‘πŸΌ Todays episode was really really good but i want Shayam exposed SOON!😑 I hate to see him among everyone in RM..cause he doesn't belong to be with them.. after all he is a snake...naa.. Snakes are dangerous to be around people.. they can actually bite and kill peopleπŸ˜† He deserves to be locked in!

- FellyπŸ˜›

Thank You, Felly ..

I want him out too but  really need a break from melodrama too and also am famished for  direct ARHI interaction's ...Let us get rid of SHyam on the new year's eve..his absence shud be our new year gift..πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: premparbat

HI Sathya,

I liked todays episode  a lot.

As expected Khushi needed to vent her discontentment on La's behalf and yet again assumes it is him who is at fault. Arnav has come to expect this line of questioning from her and so rightfully holds her wrist to drag her to the place which is their private world.  But Khushi being who she is would rather talk than listen ,  run than stay to answer the uncomfortable questions looses yet another opperuinity for a conversation.  I simply love this possesiveness that each has over the other. How they have come to take each other for granted  yet they are nor aware of it.

I think Arnav is slowly becoming aware of it while Khushi is in need of  mentos ..😊

La & Khushi were brillaint .  There can be no way La can return as a negative character.  She has earned the respect of ASR and his entire family now I see no reason why she woudl want to lose that.

On the other hand , I can equally see La returning as the vamp using  precise reason  as an excuse to drive a wedge between ARHI..

The entire family wanting an explaination for the breakup. Only nani made sense to me demanding a reason in an authoritative manner.  Anji needs to stop crying and ask meaninful questions. Say what you will Sathya  but I also liked Shyam's  2 cents on the situation. He seems to be noticeably silent since the time Khushi has threatned him.  Had we not known him to be very manipulative he gives very good arguments. I dont think he has the guts to take on Arnav by leaving Anji for Khushi.

But I did like Shyam's input..It was pragmatic and yet illuminating his current frame of mind ..He is obsessed ..The clout of Arnav did not deter him from masquerading  as a  bachelor .. He will not give up Khushi so easily...A guy who  can go the lengths of committing a murder will not be turned away by Arnav's wrath..

I think the show will take a lighter tone in the coming days with the introduction of a new character. For now they are done with Shyam & La  The former track will be reserved for future drama and with babuji geting better. My only hope is that the PH does not turn it into slapstick for more TRPs.

Ditto !! Ratna  😊
Till later.

Hi Ratna 😊

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tanthya

But Iread n replied na.. to both  ur posts plus this one too..Aisa accusation, Yeh na insaafi hai 😭😭

Par ye wala aapne almost miss kiya na... πŸ˜›
Abhi will reply to ur reply now... πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sumana13--

beautifully written Sathya πŸ‘...

finally ArHi are single again πŸ˜... can't wait for all the rabba ve moments πŸ˜

Thank You, Sumana

Hopefully , it will be zordar barsat of Rabba Vey's !! πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinsel

Beautifully written!!πŸ‘

Thank You,  Tinsel 😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Great post!

Thank You 😊

I really enjoyed today's episode. Arnav and Khushi's scene was good, especially when Khushi spoke to Arnav in ASR style. Instead of talking about emotions, she spoke about profits. Loved it!! I am glad Arnav knows about Khushi's broken engagement and her trust being broken, at least it wasn't as misleading as the precap indicated.

Yes, Khushi's sharp retort was apt and so was Arnav flinching from that statement  looking away from her for a brief second ..😊...

I'm glad Bua is continuing to show regret for the way she forced Khushi to marry Shyam thinking he was a great guy. At least someone is showing remorse, worry for Khushi. It may not be as much as we want but at least it is happening. I'd rather see a glimpse of remorse rather than the selfish ways of Garima who could care less about Khushi

Garima sets my teeth on the edge ..but Buaji's  regret was more about her  betrayal of trust than abt khushi  being pushed into disastrous marriage ..I am puzzled as to how none are being reminded about  Shashi warning them..

I loved Khushi and Lavanya's scenes, I would have never believed these two would become such good friends. Lavanya's understanding of Khushi and Arnav, the maturity she's shown in handling this situation. Hats off to her!!

Agreed !!

Arnav's family annoyed me to no end today, I don't mind them wanting answers but why are they forcing him to marry??? Arnav clearly said he wasn't sure about this relationship, that it wasn't right to decieve Lavanya then why push him?? I'm glad Lavanya made it clear this was a mutual decision and Arnav is not to blame. I hope they leave Arnav alone now.

I Know..I was like ..Hey, Ladies it s marriage  and not some sari purchasing  ...  it's a life long commitment .. what foolishness is this ??

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjs

hey Sathya...awesome post as always...me too loved the epi...Shyam has become wuite subdued past couple of episodes haven't he ?

Hey Anjs πŸ˜ƒ

i think Buaji's dagger look, is keeping him in check...πŸ˜†

Not for long, he will use Khushi's frequent visits to RM and try to confuse her  or take advantage of her ..

i feel, from the conversation that happened between Shyam and Khushi and the hurt look that Khushi gives to Shyam...and also the fact that he still doesn't know bt the bond between Khushi and Arnav...he might think that Khushi was actually in love with him and may decide to divorce Anjali, thereby letting go of his bank balance to marry Khushi...

I think so too ..

ArHi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tanthya

And quietly into night faded Lavanya ..leaving behind  multitudes of emotions  behind.. ..confusion,questions in Khushi's heart, puzzlement, surprise in Arnav's ,perplexity in other's ...The family bonded over sadness at Lavanya's departure .. 
 Very well said.. So much was left unanswered but so many paths for future tracks opened up πŸ˜Š.

Khushi as usual assumes that Arnav is to blame  and begins send daggers at him .. Arnav  mildly confounded by the  angry glares , looks askance at her ... Obliging him, Khushi promptly comes and with full authority  , begins to take classes  starting with the synopsis of the topic  but before she can embark on full scale lecture ..Arnav takes  Khushi to their  own secret cove, their Taj Mahal .."THE POOL" ..He explains that Khushi does not know the whole truth n it would be better if she kept quiet..But the fiery girl does not heed the mild protestation, needing an outlet to pour out her pent up emotions, finding in Arnav a ready Scapegoat..She pours forth , the misery,wretchedness, betrayal [finding its release ]  on his hapless head , in the process  she lets slip that she too has had to face the distress of being jilted ...Arnav who had been listening to the tirade patiently stands stock still, ears unable to believe the news, words not sinking in immediately.. Immediately concerned, he wants to know why he was not informed about this ...queries the reason only to be rebuffed by a fleeing Khushi ... 
 I think he was super happy about this. There was a hint of a smile as well.. Kaisa hai na yeh ASR? πŸ˜‰ But very good scene, very short yet very nicely done.

I loved the  taken for granted attitude of Khushi whilst demanding answers from Arnav  n How mellowed has this guy become that instead of starting 'Aukkad",,He actually asks her to listen  to him ..surely a milestone for ASR  who never deemed it necessary to explain his actions to anyone..but there are certain things which still has not changed between them.. She refuses to listen to his explanation when he wants to offer it  but demands complete peek into his private life ..He demands a complete explanation from her about the happenings in her life with full authority and she declines to even talk about it, when pressed, she puts on Nike's n does a sprint..followed by Arnav's Khooshi, Khoooshi, Khooshi in varying degrees of exasperation, concern, anger , irritation ** Add in all the emotions u want to put, I don't mind] ..Arrey, Yaar ..usske peeche jaake usse pakdona..!!.. 
 It gets slightly frustrating at times. Seriously, someone always calls them from behind or else he becomes like a stone or she just decides to flee. Have they heard of open heart to heart discussion. Everything cannot be assumed and left mid way.. I hope they talk properly!!! 

The cute moment between Lavanya and Khushi had the right mix of emotions .The Parallel play was implemented again  and obviously increased the viewing pleasure .. While La n Khushi are closeted in La's room, The 'PHAMULLY' have corralled  Arnav in the hall  ..The Q/A begins in right earnest with Q asked  to Arnav , answered by La/Khushi n vice versa..The segment also showed the innate bubbly optimism of Khushi,, her illusions un-shattered despite a series of setbacks..After getting to know that Khushi is single, La broaches the topic of ASR n requests  a mystified Khushi to take care of him citing that Khushi is the one who can manage him... while downstairs, The United ' PHAMULLY ' hits its first discordant note in Shyam , who comes out in support of Arnav  leading to many a raised eyebrows .. while upstairs the friends engage in a final hug ..

This segment was noteworthy for two things..One, the new found maturity of Lavanya , whose smiling facade is hiding a sorrowing heart ..yet that heart cannot hate , it can only try to do good as she tries to pave the way for ARHI with her oblique hints .. Lavanya has realized that ASR loves Khushi, she  hints  at it to Khushi  who is a tad confused ..That hand breaking away ..was it breaking of their fragile friendship or was it farewell ..The second noteworthy moment was Shyam's statement .. clearly indicating that Anjali has to double up her Vrats and Pooja's cos  Shyam is going to take some action for his happiness that does not include Anjali or her happiness ... 
 It was  a very maturely handled episode and La's expressions were spot on. Yet IPK's TRP was 3.9. Im shattered and upset!!! If they ever, ever say that it is placed under the scanner, I will personally go to Mumbai and protest!!! This is a lovely show.. Lets all see it on Star Player please!!!

La comes down to say her  Goodbye to the ' Phamully' ..with magnanimity refuses to pin the blame on Arnav alone, states that it was a joint decision and also she says that this relation was never meant to be .. Hugs each and every one of the members ..Takes her leave ..She came in the daytime to the house  whose members hearts was filled with misgivings, dislike and suspicion, she left  the house in the night , leaving behind a home where there is only affection, compassion , love for her !!

I loved the sequence when Lavanya says that they were not meant to be, Arnav immediately looks at Khushi as if they were meant to be ... Also the look of surprise when La confidently asserts that Arnav will marry when the time is right ...so it hinges on time and not on emotion ..so does it mean that Shyam explosion will finally push Arnav into marriage ..

Shashi has begun to show some signs of animation's..Looks like day of reckoning is nearing ..Also Buaji's 1/2 second regret was not enuf..Yeh dil maange more ..I was completely disappointed in Garima who did not even spare the self same half a second to think  about the fate of her second daughter ...but she did give clear pointer's that Shyam has not changed  ...so we can expect his Machiavellian tactics pretty soon, I guess

πŸ€—Brilliant analysis Sathu.. I love reading your takes so much.. So perceptive!!!