Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jasw

Very nice, tanthya but how come no takes on the precap?πŸ˜‰ And here my mind/heart is stuck on the precap!πŸ˜†

Thank You, Jas ..

Cos we were practically flooded with Precap Posts, Plus I did not want to raise my expectation's..I still remember how the forum went hyper , when Arnav was thinking that he will not get affected by Khushi hereon... posts upon posts came  analyzing it but when it actually aired, it was for a min ..call me a coward ..but I want to watch the epi without raising my expectation..πŸ˜ƒ
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: tanthya

The second noteworthy moment was Shyam's statement .. clearly indicating that Anjali has to double up her Vrats and Pooja's cos  Shyam is going to take some action for his happiness that does not include Anjali or her happiness ...

hey Sathya...awesome post as always...me too loved the epi...Shyam has become wuite subdued past couple of episodes haven't he ?

i think Buaji's dagger look, is keeping him in check...πŸ˜†

i feel, from the conversation that happened between Shyam and Khushi and the hurt look that Khushi gives to Shyam...and also the fact that he still doesn't know bt the bond between Khushi and Arnav...he might think that Khushi was actually in love with him and may decide to divorce Anjali, thereby letting go of his bank balance to marry Khushi...
yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Sathya!

I simply loved today's episode, infact more than yesterday's.
I thought the La-Khushi scene was so beautifully done. Its amazing to see the way La has matured over the months ... the only person who knows what ASR wants – Khushi – but she does not/cannot be around when he does get her finally. "Main nahin aa paoongi" was La's response when Khushi asks her to come when K gets married to her Prince Charming!

Even the way she says her final bye to the Raizada clan.. so emotional. Except for the scene where she enters holding Laxmi which I thought was a tad too filmy... everything else had just the right flavour!

So now with La gone... the next chapter will open in Arnav's and Khushi's life... will he be the trigger required for them to realise what they feel for each other or would the Shyam fiasco opening up the final impetus  for the marriage to happen first and then the realision... is for us to wait and watch...
lexaxel thumbnail
Loved ur take on the episode😊!!!!

A lot of things became clear to me thru La...and her acting was also good yesterday compared to the previous episodes. But I did hope she wd give a clearer clue atleast to Anjali abt Arnav's decision to back out...u knw atleast hint tht it was something to do with Khushi so tht Anjali cd do something abt it...atleast throw them together in a room just like tht...not tht they both need any help to meet but stillπŸ˜ƒ.

And I'm so glad Arnav found out abt Khushi's broken engagement...thank goodness the cv's did not drag that.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: lexaxel

Loved ur take on the episode😊!!!!

A lot of things became clear to me thru La...and her acting was also good yesterday compared to the previous episodes. But I did hope she wd give a clearer clue atleast to Anjali abt Arnav's decision to back out...u knw atleast hint tht it was something to do with Khushi so tht Anjali cd do something abt it...atleast throw them together in a room just like tht...not tht they both need any help to meet but stillπŸ˜ƒ.

And I'm so glad Arnav found out abt Khushi's broken engagement...thank goodness the cv's did not drag that.

Thank U, Nancy πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, Sana came good y'day..now if only she learns to modulate her voice, she will  turn out to be a good actor..

I am actually glad that  she was not blatant about her clue 's..That would have sent both the wary souls scurrying back into their  shell vociferously denying any feelings.. she dangled a right amount of bait leaving them both   puzzled and curious ..

Anjali !!..She probably would  order a new Pooja thaal for Khushi too πŸ˜†...coz  we do know that apart from filling the buckets Anjali barely did anything in PAYASH story ..IMO..It is better if she is the last person to know coz I don't want Shyam's shadow anywhere near for couple of days..

Yes, Now that the air is cleared between them about their respective status ..They can pay more attention n this time around hopefully listen to their inner voice..😊

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
my reply updated on pg1 😳
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: monsi08

my reply updated on pg1 😳

Mon Jaan,

Rushing in my bail gaddi fitted with rocket engine to see ur  reply πŸ˜ƒ
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved ur take..perfect as always..liked that phamully..lolzzz..loved the two noteworthy moments..def that creep is gonna do some evil deed.wht is going in his mind.he was lost..
lexaxel thumbnail

I forgot to ask u something...why have u titled it desert rose???

I'm not questioning as in complaining merely curious...ur explanations usually give me a new perspective to ponder on😊.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: monsi08

res 😊
12 bajne wale hain... itni neend aa rahi hai... but was waiting for ur post... ab main chain se so sakti hoon πŸ˜ƒ

**edited**
Sathya... you are FABULOUSLY FANTASTIC !!!! 
Y'day .. i waited only for ur post ..
I liked

• the episode just like everyone else did.
  • that All my fears that I had y;day about LA are finally gone. She asked everyone not to blame Arnav alone... I am really Happy and I could see that Khushi also understood that. LA knows that ASR loves Khushi... and she left subtle hints to Khushi. Will Khushi pick those and work upon it now? Is the bathroom antic one of her plans πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Khushiji ..if she is not indulging in her fav short term memory loss Prg..One can  indulge in that hope , I guess .. Bathroom antic seemed to be directed at Payal

• Snake's opinion.. if he was not this slimy.. we would have appreciated his views whole-heartedly .. isnt it ? πŸ˜ƒ

So true..Also a clear indication that he is going to take some precipitate action that is going to break his relationship with Anjali while a desperate anjali has clearly implied that relationship must not be allowed to break.. wonder how this tussle will play out..

• Buaji's remorse even if it was for few seconds... but at least she acknowledges her mistakes... But I guess we want more of this .. 😊

I was not satisfied frankly...it is still about her..I wonder when her thoughts will turn to Khushi and the life she was pushing  Khushi into .. 

• AND OF COURSE... ALL THAT YOU WROTE IN BLUE... πŸ˜ƒ That's not what I liked... That's what I LOVED πŸ‘

Hehe..we love the same things.. aakhir phrendship issiko kahath hai

I did not like

• Garima... is she for real? Does she even have a single bit of love for Khushi? She did not say a single word for her? If it was Payaliya.. she would have brought the whole world down !😑

• I think it is actor's problem, Mon .. this lady is simply inadequate ..
  •  
  • Anjali... What's wrong with this woman? Does she carry a bottle of glycerine with her? Is it really possible to cry so much for each and everything that happens? 😲πŸ₯±

I think she  undertook a surgery and got a  mobile glycerin plant implanted in her eyes and due to overproduction, it constantly gushes out as tears ..πŸ˜‰

Precap :  Wondering why you did not write anything about it πŸ€”? It seems CVs again taking us on a lighter mode after the heavy dose... But I always like their chhoti chooti nok-jhok however sillier they could be... πŸ˜›  I wish we have some Rabba Ve there... mere kaan taras gaye Rabba Ve sunne ke liye πŸ˜†

bec  I  want to see how the scene plays out in the epi before going ga-ga over it ..CV's have always done that Mon.. Light-heavy,  twist-intensity-funny ...Love the cycle of the CV's ..

Rabbba vey..Rabbba vey..Ra-bbb-aaa vey... hmmm,mmmhmm..Rabba vey ... sunnliya na πŸ˜†

Great post Sathya Jee... waiting for ur reply πŸ˜‰

Thank  you, Monsi je.. reply kardiya πŸ˜ƒ

Cheers,

Monsi

Jaanu,πŸ€—

U made me super duper happy with the compliments ... I'll share Arnie boy with ya for 5 mins..πŸ˜‰