Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Desert Rose !! - Page 3

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lexaxel

I forgot to ask u something...why have u titled it desert rose???

I'm not questioning as in complaining merely curious...ur explanations usually give me a new perspective to ponder on😊.

Desert rose is a plant which thrives  with less water , bears lovely and beautiful flowers  and yet has a poisonous sap ...it reminded  me of Lavanya ... she thrived with the affection of just Khushi, Anjali ..managed to win over everyone yet let us not forget that the same Lavanya also has the capability for spite ..  what if tomorrow Shyam  pours the water of hatred, Lavanya  absorbs it and comes back with poison.. hidden within but looking attractive all the same..Hence the  title

Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Arnav and Khushi's scene was good, especially when Khushi spoke to Arnav in ASR style. Instead of talking about emotions, she spoke about profits. Loved it!! 

Thanks for bringing that up.
Yes, that was super.
KKG speaking ASR's language. She essentially tells him, "leave aside my emotional argument, by what business logic do you rationalize hurting Lavanya--what have you to profit?"
KKG doesn't know.  ASR knows. We know. 
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Excellent post..sathuπŸ€—
Its always such a delight 2 read ur analysis..luv d way u interprete d emotions/dialogues/scene.πŸ‘πŸΌ
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Gautami

Excellent post..sathuπŸ€—
Its always such a delight 2 read ur analysis..luv d way u interprete d emotions/dialogues/scene.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank You, Gauti  πŸ˜ƒ

The pleasure is mine, Dear πŸ˜ƒ
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Jaanu,πŸ€—

U made me super duper happy with the compliments ... I'll share Arnie boy with ya for 5 mins..πŸ˜‰

YOU R SO SWEET 😳 ... lekin aaj to more time de sakte ho... Nadz is nowhere to be seen and Appy jee on vacation with her Saiyya Jee πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monsi08

YOU R SO SWEET 😳 ... lekin aaj to more time de sakte ho... Nadz is nowhere to be seen and Appy jee on vacation with her Saiyya Jee πŸ˜†

*hasten to add * Sugar free sweet hoon !! πŸ˜‰ ...Han More tim doongi na.. Arnie boy Ko.. U shud consider urself blessed that u got Foyeev mins of Arni's time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nadzii will be erratic cos she is plowed under year end assignments πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post as usual Sathya.

If only Khushi would learn to listen to Arnav for a change... still a bit early for that I think.

Loved Lavanya. It would be really disappointing if she came back as a negative character.

Shyam's comment got raised eyebrows in RM. Glad he has no idea about Arhi just yet, otherwise things would be worse for Khushi. I really want babuji to start getting better now. Wonder how the track will play out. Shyam cannot seriously think that Khushi would marry him if he divorced Anjali. Surely he knows her better than that.

The precap - like you I don't want to form any expectations. But surely we will get at least a 'ssshhh' to shut her up.
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
When you mentioned about Babuji in the last paragraph I remembered seeing something like understanding drawing in his face looking at ArShi When Arnav announced the Eng cancel, Babuji sorted of nodded which gives you the idea that he was expecting this...

Even when I watched the Diwali scene when Arnav comes to Gupta house Babuji looks at ArShi reaction to each other

Does he understand whats cooking between them ???? 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this...  
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

*hasten to add * Sugar free sweet hoon !! πŸ˜‰ ...Han More tim doongi na.. Arnie boy Ko.. U shud consider urself blessed that u got Foyeev mins of Arni's time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nadzii will be erratic cos she is plowed under year end assignments πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah... and u so biji in ur posts that u did not read my post yet 😭😭😭

tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monsi08

Yeah... and u so biji in ur posts that u did not read my post yet 😭😭😭

But Iread n replied na.. to both  ur posts plus this one too..Aisa accusation, Yeh na insaafi hai 😭😭