Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Helloo guyz...

I am brand new to this forum, just came before seconds but watched the show yesterday ! My name is Maddy ! You can call me, Madz or Maddy ! Embarrassed

And,

Listen...I know you will kill me now but I am kinda LIKE and possibly in future, LOVE Viraj ! Embarrassed

Yeah...I have a thing for negative characters and that too when a guy like Karanvir is doing that ! I have always loved negative HOT guyz, be it, DON or be it, Viraj !

Officially, I am entering this forum as a fan of Viraj and Karan as an actor.  Sorry for hurting anyone but I am literally on negative side ! LOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ManipadmaPristineSoul--Flora--_SuMmEr_LoVe_chullbulli....Priya....prc_fan1M1s5_5unsh1n3Looteri_DulhanFreshDaisyt_areeb-MERRY-.JealousBasher.bones88Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'm IN for negative...:)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Ha ha we sail in the same ship lol. Even I kind of love all the negative psychosROFL They are hot and cool at the same time.

One moment, they will scream and beat you up and the very next moment they will rush for your help. 

Edited by chakku - 20 December 2011 at 11:52am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

top_of_the_windManipadmaPristineSoulchullbulli-Amri-prc_fan1iMadzSamraat_92

Binge

IF-Rockerz

Binge

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I am wondering if the writers would really risk  getting another hero against KB/MB. He's like a livewire for this show. Wink 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulchullbulliiMadzprc_fan1

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Ha ha we sail in the same ship lol. Even I kind of love all the negative psychosROFL They are hot and cool at the same time.

One moment, they will scream and beat you up and the very next moment they will rush for your help. 

Exactly ! There is something about them, they are freaking HOT and attractive ! I have always loved that kinda man, like Rude, Ruthless, Attitude, Egoistic and all negative things in him...They drive me nuts ! LOL

I am glad that at least someone here is like me, glad to meet you ! Smile My very first human interaction in this forum ! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul.JealousBasher.

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binge

I am wondering if the writers would really risk  getting another hero against KB/MB. He's like a livewire for this show. Wink 

Really, that would be a joke...coz KB eats everyone here and anyways, the hero must be cute and nice and all so from my list...he is already excluded ! There's no room for cute guyz...I love BAD and rude guyz only ! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbulli

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Hiee Maddy.. Ditto here..
Im crazy for such obssessive lovers. They are a treat. And Viraj... Uff.. Super hawtt. Dnt worry dear.. There are many who like Viraj.. No matter how he is.. Dis guy wil make u fall in love wid him

iMadz

t_areeb

IF-Sizzlerz

t_areeb

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
maddy
just love ur attraction towards negativity

iMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by t_areeb

maddy
just love ur attraction towards negativity

Yeahh...That reflects in my works, too ! Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.