6 months down the lane,R conversations the same? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by somzz007

No need of bashing since they are doing a good thing.But sometimes even CVs don't put so much thought into the script as IF members. I think we have to wait and watch what happens tomorrow.

Yeah,ofcourse there's no need for bashing,but honestly I've seen people do that,too lol thats y I mentioned that I don't bash. As for the people who make symbolic posts,they are smart enough to do all that,but sometimes I feel like they put in more effort than the IPKKND team. You're right about that and also,yeah let's see what happens. I've stopped expecting/predicting when it comes to this show.But I feel like I have the right to point out senseless things..I do it hopes that maybe they'll come across it and realize that we're not stupid to see whatever they show us. 😊
Edited by AshRun - 12 years ago
Somzyy... When it comes to criticism we think alike I guess, but u have expressed it better πŸ˜Š Lol... U got Anjali's expressions perfectly right... When I see her crying I visualize someone stealing Anjali baby's chocolate away and she is throwing tantrums to get it back πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ROFL... I had to rewatch the bathroom scene just to make sure how she could pull a grown man inside so easily when she couldn't make his car budge an inch during Nanital trip... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by serialjunkie

🀣  Funnyyy

Shyam babua's thoughts
Hunh you want my opinion, i say you dont want the babe, leave her. Now Saalay sahib will you support me when i do the same?

Babuji's thoughts
These women drive me nuts. Can ya'll please leave the room and fold the clothes in some other room, need to give my butt a rest.

Mamiji's thoughts
Miss Kasyap is really Bye Bye! What do I say? Hello Hi

Naniji's thoughts
If i hold my head upright, stiff and straight like that for another minute I will break my neck. Cameraman, call for cut!

Anjali's thoughts
Every pathetic relationship should be preserved, no matter how stale, rotten, and skank it smells. Look at mine.

Akash's thoughts

Will they wrap up already, gotta make that lovey-dovey call to my darling.

ASR's thoughts
Pink Cupcake with icing on top, lemme lick ya yummm, oh! sorry, Good bye LA.

Prakash brothers thoughts
Kab ye soyenge kab hamari baari ayegi

Lakshmi's thoughts
Where's chow?

Buaji's thoughts
Now where do i get the real Nandkisore, oh oh oh he is on his way

Garima's thoughts
Payal's engagement, payal's wedding, payal's happiness, hunh, khushi not here? umm ok.

Payal's thoughts
I'm so helpless, I'm so hapless, I'm so weak, I'm getting married.

SJ tussi great ho ji!!!
Originally posted by nitz17

Somzyy... When it comes to criticism we think alike I guess, but u have expressed it better πŸ˜Š Lol... U got Anjali's expressions perfectly right... When I see her crying I visualize someone stealing Anjali baby's chocolate away and she is throwing tantrums to get it back πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ROFL... I had to rewatch the bathroom scene just to make sure how she could pull a grown man inside so easily when she couldn't make his car budge an inch during Nanital trip... πŸ˜†

Oh ya my gripe too she couldn't move a car on Neutral (ASR isn't stupid to leave the hand brake on) but she can change a tyre...Ok She can pull ASR because Arnav wants to be pulled..πŸ₯±
hillarious but to the point, very nicely written...
How dare ASR drag me to the pool like that.Let me drag him into my Bathroom. Hmm what excuse do I make?" Ask for towel even though I am fully clothed to get outside the bathroom to get it myself.."...Hmmm

🀣 This one was the best
Somy,

You're at it again...πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Hilarious description of a tear jerker episode!

Shyam looked like usse saanp soongh gaya...
he was devastated after his own marriage was called off...why would he feel sorry ASR?! 

Loved the epi today, especially the La and Khushi conversation.

Loved your post...Fantastic🀣
Originally posted by nitz17

The grown man has a heart filled with love.  The car hasnt .😳
Originally posted by sbk2

Somy,

You're at it again...πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Hilarious description of a tear jerker episode!

Shyam looked like usse saanp soongh gaya...
he was devastated after his own marriage was called off...why would he feel sorry ASR?! 

Loved the epi today, especially the La and Khushi conversation.

Tear jerker???  kya aap Anjali part 2 hain...??πŸ˜†

Ha ha Shyam was quite and when he said something the whole family was shocked. I think his skin is shedding..πŸ˜†...He is no more the guy who says the right thing ...