Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Did others feel the same way?

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Perhaps this has been discussed already, but I was just watching the SBS video with Giaa and Nazim Chikni Chameli and what I feel from seeing it, was I was getting a hint of the coming track, Aham and Gopi were singing about Gopi coming forward with Ghoonghat not on her head, so you all know how much we want Gopi to have a third makeover so she goes around without a pallue also all her hair down, and less make up, and viola what have we got in that SBS video but Gopi singing about coming forth without a pallu and very little make up and all the hair down, and no bandage on her head, so I've a feeling that the coming track shows Gopi having her bandage removed and because of the stress on her head not clipping her hair as she did before so leaving it all down...if I'm right will all be happy with that.

But as I'm coming to watch the link late others might have noticed and posted, so my apologies to them. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Ahhh Nafisa,if that happens i will be over the moon,that would be awesome πŸ˜ƒ
than Ahemj would fall head over heels for Gopi,she would look gorgeausss! πŸ˜‰
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I would love that. She does need a makeoverπŸ˜‰
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think she looked pretty too. And an all time optimist, I just think the CVs have got it right with GOHem this time. I think they will show the relation progress slowly but only with minor set backs that are cleared immediately. And Aham realizing after every setback that he is falling for her more and more.
HelloHunnyBunny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok im not sure but i think that was the makeup room they showed.

so maybe gia wasn't completely ready for shoot...πŸ˜•

but even im waiting for her makeover..that pallu is completely unbearable 😑
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yup it might be tat. I dont think anybody thought tat. I thought he was just having fun n irritating her. But tat s wat he meant i think
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tiny..TV

ok im not sure but i think that was the makeup room they showed.

so maybe gia wasn't completely ready for shoot...πŸ˜•

but even im waiting for her makeover..that pallu is completely unbearable 😑

I don't know about the unbearable part, I once posted a topic asking people how they felt about Gopi's Pallu and it was 50:50, I was for the pallu, as it covered her up decently also it framed her face and made her look really like an angel, but I like her hair all down, if we have no clips in her hair then the pallu can be down but if clips on her hair then pallu up.

Here is the discussion about the pallu https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1890382

but I think there are two pictures of her with hair all down and pallue up and she still looks stunning so I guess the pallu can be up sometimes but the hair down always. here is one of the pics (pallu up but all hair down) what do you think?

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Perhaps this has been discussed already, but I was just watching the SBS video with Giaa and Nazim Chikni Chameli and what I feel from seeing it, was I was getting a hint of the coming track, Aham and Gopi were singing about Gopi coming forward with Ghoonghat not on her head, so you all know how much we want Gopi to have a third makeover so she goes around without a pallue also all her hair down, and less make up, and viola what have we got in that SBS video but Gopi singing about coming forth without a pallu and very little make up and all the hair down, and no bandage on her head, so I've a feeling that the coming track shows Gopi having her bandage removed and because of the stress on her head not clipping her hair as she did before so leaving it all down...if I'm right will all be happy with that.

But as I'm coming to watch the link late others might have noticed and posted, so my apologies to them. 

After tomm's pre-cap, you are the optimistic person around in the forum πŸ˜‰
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I should really test my eyes πŸ˜† I didn't spot that at all. But I would like her to change her looks. She look really great with her hair down and I don't mind the pallu as much when their are no pins keeping her hair up
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I don't know about the unbearable part, I once posted a topic asking people how they felt about Gopi's Pallu and it was 50:50, I was for the pallu, as it covered her up decently also it framed her face and made her look really like an angel, but I like her hair all down, if we have no clips in her hair then the pallu can be down but if clips on her hair then pallu up.

Here is the discussion about the pallu https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1890382

but I think there are two pictures of her with hair all down and pallue up and she still looks stunning so I guess the pallu can be up sometimes but the hair down always. here is one of the pics (pallu up but all hair down) what do you think?

I love the second picture on your post.  Can you direct me to the correct link so I can see other photos.  Thanks.  For the record I like Gopi without the pallu n her head although she looks very grown up with it.  If she comes without the pallu do you think that she will retake her vows? Or take back what she said?