Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Maan you're too much
such a trick
Maan & Adi were funny...so Maan already likes Geet, eh? Nice & lovely update, do continue soon
DDbiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update...
Waiting for d mela scene now 👏
Thanks 4 d pm
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
2nd meeting and 1st kiss.. wow.. Maan is so fast..
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting ff...
i hate vikram..
dont know wat he is gonna do to maan and geet...
waiting for next
KTPROCKS thumbnail
Part 3

It was night and Maan was getting dressed for the mela.He was wearing his black kurta and jeans.Dadima came to Maan's room to ask him to come down for dinner.
Dadima:''Dinner time''
Maan:''No...Dadi...I am going out...so I will have my dinner outside''
Dadima:''Where?''
Maan:''Mela''
Dadima:''Mela? Since when you started going to these mela? You always used to say that mela are for small kids...not handsome and brave guys like you and now you are going to the mela''
Maan:''Dadima...people can changed''
Dadima:''Not so fast...I asked to to follow me to the mela yesterday and you told me this dialog and now you are going to the mela...and by the way with whom you are going to the mela with?''
Maan:''No one''
Dadima:''Why Adi is not coming with you''
Maan:''No...he is busy...so I thought to go by myself...Dadima...I will talk to you tml'' he went and kissed his Dadima on her forehead and left the Khurana's Mansion happily.
Dadima:''Maan...whatever is in your heart...whether you tell me or not but I know that you going to this mela has to be something with a girl...well anyways at last you have fallen in love and you and that girl will always have my blessing''

Maan arrives at the mela looking around for Geet but he couldn't see her.He was worried that did she came to the mela or not.
Maan:''Oh God...I really hope that she is here...my heart is telling that she is around here...I can feel her...but my eyes cant see her'' The mela was very crowded with people.Maan kept looking for Geet everywhere but he couldn't find her.Then...he heard a laughter that gave him pleasure.A laughter that could that melted his heart and make his soul alive.He turned around and saw Geet with her friends.She was laughing  with her friends.They were playing games.After when Geet turned was finished she was something...
Geet:''Pinky...I am going that shop first''
Pinky:''Okay...Geet...we are at that bangle shop...meet us there once you are done''
Geet:''Sure...I will not take long'' she went to the shop that was selling a very beautiful duppata.It was red in color and had gold embroidery on it.Geet touched the duppata and wrapped around her.She covered her head with the duppata while all this time Maan was looking at her.
Maan:''So beautiful was my dream and now in reality...she takes my breath away...soon Geet in this red duppata you will come to my house as a bride'' Geet uncovered her head and saw the shop owner coming towards her.
Geet:''Uncle...How much is this duppata?''
Shop Owner:''200 rupees''
Geet:''Uncle...cant you reduce the price for me?''
Shop owner:''No dear...the price cant be reduce less than 200 rupees...its fixed price''
Geet:''okay Uncle...Thank you'' she put the duppata back...she was very sad...as she was about to turned...she saw Maan standing there looking at her.
Maan:''Geet...dont put away something that you desire so deeply'' Geet was shocked to see Maan there.She closed her eyes thinking that she was imaginary him there and when she opened up her eyes...Maan was not standing there.
Geet:''Geet...you have become pagal...why would Maan be here? I told him that I will be here at the mela tonight but he didn't even bother to come here...
Dusht Danav'' she went away from the shop as she was walking towards the bangles shop where her friends were...Suddenly...someone grabbed her hand and brought her to a dark alley.Geet was about to scream...that person covered her mouth.
Maan:''Geet...Its me...your Dusht Danav'' he slowly took away his hand from Geet's mouth.She was shocked to see Maan adn on top of that he knew that what nickname she has given to him
Geet:''What are you doing here Maan?''
Maan:''
Dusht Danav...wish it was something more nicer like Dhak Dhak and besides...I thought that you wanted me to be here with you as you said when you was at that shop?'' He smiled looking at Geet's shocked face. He wrapped Geet with the same duppata that Geet wanted to buy.Maan slowly covered Geet head with the duppata and smiled "and now my Misti looks like my bride...Maan ki Geet''
Geet:''Maan...I should go'' as she was about to leave...Maan pulled her towards him and slowly was coming closer to Geet.His lips and Geet's lips were just inches away from each other.
Maan:''Geet...why do you always leave me and go...don't go away from me...jaan''
Geet:''someone will come''
Maan:''Let them come''
Geet:''
someone will see us''
Maan:''Let them see us...I don't care...for this moment I just want to be with my Geet''He slowly kissed Geet's lips.She was shocked having Maan kissed her but her desires overcome her fears...she was happy having Maan to be this close to her.Geet closed her eyes and she kisses Maan back.After few minutes...Maan broke apart from the kiss and looked at Geet.She opened her eyes and was shocked by his and her actions...the kiss that they shared.Geet touched her lips and she could still feel Maan.
Geet:''I should go'' she was blushing and she wanted to go but Maan again grabbed her and bought her closer to him ''Maan...let me go...pls Maan let me go''
Maan:''okay but I have a condition''
Geet:''What condition''
Maan:''You must promise me that you will meet me at Sunset Point in the morning before college''
Geet:''Why must I meet you there?''
Maan:''Because over there...you will find out that how much your Maan loves his Geet'' Geet blushed listening to Maan but she could heard someone calling her name.
Pinky:''Geet...Geet...where are you?''
Geet:''Maan...Pinky is calling me...pls let me go''
Maan:''Promise me first''
Geet:''Okay I promise...now let me go'' as she was about to leave.Maan grabbed her hand ''Maan'' he let go of her hand slowly.Geet smiled
Maan:''Geet'' she turned around.Maan bought his left hand over to his heart... then he crossed his both hands on his chest and he points his finger at her.Geet could not understand the signal but she knew that it had to meant something with love.She smiled at Maan and went away from there still holding on to the duppata that Maan had present to her.
Pinky:''Where were you Geet?We have been finding for you from so long...hey what a beautiful duppata yaar'' she pointed at the duppata
Geet:''Thanks...I know its very beautiful and special''
Pinky:''Special?
Geet:''Yes...this duppata is very special'' she said and touched her lips.Maan stood there smiling at her.

Precap:Geet with her father
               Vikram meets Geet
               Maan and Dadima

Thanks for the love and support

pls press the LIKE button and Comments

*Note *
guys will not be updating over the weekends as you know its Christmas
will be partying

will update from Monday onwards

Merry
Christmas and A Happy New Year ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Previous Part 2
Edited by KTPROCKS - 12 years ago
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 2
funny...
cont soon dear...
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg.. Vikram is going to meet Geet.. not waiting for that..
Mishti13 thumbnail
excellent part
fabulous update
cont. soon 
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

superb part..
so maan wants to meet her at sunset point..may b a surprise waiting for her..
Mery XMas to u too..
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Maaneet kiss so soon...but it was lovely...

now villian is coming in between...

awesome update...thanx for pm...