Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I had tears in my eyes today!!! (Page 2)

ArshiLover Goldie
ArshiLover
ArshiLover

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
I cried today for the second time!!!

1st time was the diwali night, when Arnav tells Khushi that she doesnt mean a thing to him, and then she cries in her room, Arnav very sad in his car, and Tu hi bata mere maula in the background!!!CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Today, 2nd time, when La was talking to Khushi in her room and said, Tum to samajdar ho na Khushi, and indirectly said, ASR loves you, but doesn't know it, but tum dheere dheere samaj jaogiii!!! SOOO SADDD!!!CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Khushi (StarArshiLoverStar)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepearlArHi_4eversun2011Swap-ArhiImzi

ArHi_4ever Goldie
ArHi_4ever
ArHi_4ever

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiLover

I cried today for the second time!!!

1st time was the diwali night, when Arnav tells Khushi that she doesnt mean a thing to him, and then she cries in her room, Arnav very sad in his car, and Tu hi bata mere maula in the background!!!Cry

Today, 2nd time, when La was talking to Khushi in her room and said, Tum to samajdar ho na Khushi, and indirectly said, ASR loves you, but doesn't know it, but tum dheere dheere samaj jaogiii!!! SOOO SADDD!!!Cry

Khushi (StarArshiLoverStar)

Yes, woh toh main bhool hi gayi!!! It was such a beautiful episode yaar!! Just too good!!! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepearl

sammi5 Senior Member
sammi5
sammi5

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Welcome back, you were missed. Great summation but then we expect nothing less from you. I agree with most of your thoughts concerning Lavanya however we must always remember, life is a circle and what goes around, comes around. Yes she reformed her way of thinking, she is a better person today because of it but the tears she brought to Khushi's eyes, the hurt and humiliation she bestowed upon her, man forgets but God doesn't. This is applicable to everday life as well and that is the message I got from Lavanya's exit, As a human being I felt compassion for her, anyone who is of that mindset in reality, should learn a lesson from this, before you hurt someone, remember who is is listening and looking. Just my take on Miss Kasyap.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepearlArHi_4eversun2011

ArHi_4ever Goldie
ArHi_4ever
ArHi_4ever

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammi5

Welcome back, you were missed. Great summation but then we expect nothing less from you. I agree with most of your thoughts concerning Lavanya however we must always remember, life is a circle and what goes around, comes around. Yes she reformed her way of thinking, she is a better person today because of it but the tears she brought to Khushi's eyes, the hurt and humiliation she bestowed upon her, man forgets but God doesn't. This is applicable to everday life as well and that is the message I got from Lavanya's exit, As a human being I felt compassion for her, anyone who is of that mindset in reality, should learn a lesson from this, before you hurt someone, remember who is is listening and looking. Just my take on Miss Kasyap.

What a take, Sammi ji!!! I loved it and thanks so much for the welcome!!

That is a very deep thought that you have put forward and I hope the creatives saw it this way as well. And if they did, it would be good thinking. La was pretty bad to her and then Khushi itself turned her around. It is certainly divine intervention. I think this story is moving on beautifully. I found it slow last week but its all good now!!! Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepearlsun2011

anodaksgfan IF-Rockerz
anodaksgfan
anodaksgfan

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
i loved todays episode!!
had tears in my eyes too..
loved ur post!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepearlArHi_4ever

ArHi_4ever Goldie
ArHi_4ever
ArHi_4ever

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Thank you all!!!! Hug It is simply great to be back with my bak-bak!!! 

cutepearl

ArHi_4ever Goldie
ArHi_4ever
ArHi_4ever

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Big smile Wanted to add a last point about the snake...

Anjali was in for a rude shock today when finally her husband did not support her. Her world is turning topsy turvy because of one girl... Apni Khusi!!! Bhai hai ke jawab nahi deta, husband hai ke support nahi karta... Iss change ko kya naam doon!!! LOL

cutepearl

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
I loved Arnav and Khushi's poolside scene, no you are not wrong there was relief on Arnav's part hearing her engagement was broken. I am also glad she made it clear that she was hurt because her trust was broken, this has nothing to do with her being in love

Lavanya and Khushi's scene rocked!! Lavanya has come a long way from who she used to be, she is a revelation. I love the way she told Khushi to take care of Arnav and knows that Khushi is the one who isn't afraid to talk to Arnav and tell him things he doesn't want to hear. When Lavanya said that it reminded me of the letter Arnav's mom left for her daughter in law.

It is nice that the Guptas are concerned for what happened at the Raizadas but I wish Garima would've shown just an ounce of that concern for Khushi. Here is Bua remorseful about forcing Khushi to marry that slime but Garima could care less!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepearlsun2011Swap-Arhi

Go to top