Expectations/Standards/Concepts (Page 2)

8een4eva Senior Member

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keenu.G

my expectations! 
DID 1 : Big smile start of something new! 
DID 2 : now that's awesome! Thumbs Up how can they do tht! 
DID 3 : Geek better keep the coolness going! Tongue 

well said i say!! Smile...Each season brought somethin new and unique to the table! If the topic turns towards wich season ws better, we all know what l happen ...we have seen it too many times already on DID forums...! i think we should let d bygones be bygones and wish fr a sooper new season!! Big smile

Waise my expectations for the new season are- more n more new dance forms, n i hope no one contestant becomes bigger than the show by itself...! no offence to anyone! BUT BUT ...more than anything else i hope that the standard goes jus up from here!!! 

cheers!! to a new begining! Party

esseesse IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Let me admit that I am absolutely zero in knowing what is d of dance, leave alone d,a,n,c and e. Let me also admit that I havent watched any dance show at all. Those who know me here know why. But, donno I think I should watch this season for 3 reasons.

1. No pressure of studies. I am having fun.
2. Its on the weekends, so off from my job.
3. Its DID 3!

I only expect 3 things.

1. Dance.
2. More dance.
3. Even more dancing.

Mix of modern and traditional, western and indian contemporary, genuine comments (I heard that all 3 judges this time are amazing) and serious contestents only. The show should be real and for god's sake, not 1/2 baked or scripted.

Lemme watch a few episodes, and then I'll post my reviews. Though I know but am still confused on whether to watch the auditions or not...
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
jab tak geeta ma rahengi, tab tak rona dhona aur drama rahegi!!!!!LOL

apart from that, terence mentioned there are 3 awesome success stories in top18, who tried from season 1 to come, so be prepared for dada to launch full on story of my life drama, remember vikram of doubles, and if one of them is in geetu's team, to ho gayi baat.
 and those stupid beautiful and HAT and sexy looking comments, which irks me

One thing i am sure will happen, dance and more dance and dance that will inspire us. during DID doubles and dks(  luv2dance a.k.a bindu knows) i actually got so inspired i went and joined a ballet school and then during vacation touched up my old classical skillLOL

waiting for terence and remo and even geeta to bring some awesome concepts and  dancers who will give evrything to bring them to reality and inspire us once more Clap

DID2  will be special for me, coz i watchd right from audition and  coz there was ammu bringing manipuri to full glory there( not withstanding geeta ma's sacrilege of my love, she does it all the time). But i think DID 1 were something special , they were the first to take the plunge, the gamble and its their hard work and their talent that started this whole DID mania. some of them like vrushali, salman, jay, mayuresh really are class apart. 

Edited by Tannistha - 22 December 2011 at 10:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Hi to all here! Nice thread, Rani!!! Will come back and add my thoughts later... Big smile

Meredith IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
did not watch season 1, did watch DID2 and it was good except for the fact that D-boy was overhyped. Thumbs Down
2. I have decided this year that am not going to have a favorite contestant, Anyone who have seen billions of these reality shows outta get an idea why.
3. I do hope they do a tribute to Dev Anand and Shammi Kapoor. Now those would be awsome
laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I seriously cannot pick a favorite between season 1 and 2..Both the seasons were great in their own way..DID 1 was from where it all started and DID 2 solidified the DID platform as the place to be for aspiring dancers..My expectations are high from this season, its DID we are talking about after all!Big smile I am hoping to see new dance styles, more talented dancers, along with the guaranteed dose of sob stories, drama, dukh bhari katha, and kyaa baats coming our way..LOL

BTW Hello Rani! Good to see you here again :)

Angel-likeDevil IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

I love both DID 1 and DID 2.. Big smile

DID 2 has greatest performances which actually set a standard to the show, but it had a few worst performances too, it has some drama also... whereas DID 1 was more consistent.  

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Tongue DID 1 was the first but certainly not the best as evidenced by the results from DKS as well as TRP's and lack success of contestants since. Horse carriage was the first vehicle with wheels, does that make it better then today's cars? Tongue Cavemen were the first males, does that make them better then the handsome males of this forum? Big smile

Kyan thi khodi khodi ne jawab kadho cho bapuLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Dance India Dance Season 3 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index