India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Its really hard!

bollywoodfan IF-Dazzler
bollywoodfan
bollywoodfan

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
I take ballroom dancing, and theres always a lot of eye contact involved.  Very recently we started learning the tango, and the hardest part about it is keepign eye contact with your partner.  I know for me, its so awkward staring into each other's eyes, when we dont even know each other so well!  I mean we're just dance partners! lol!
So that brings me to my point: isnt it amazing how natural it looks when Angad and Kripa stare into each other's eyes?  I mean, it looks easy, but im sure its hard for Iqbal and Neha too.  I just wanted to give them props for making it look so effortless and setting the screen on fire!
Meanwhile, Im pretending im having a staring contest with my partner just to making it through the tango...LOLLOLLOL

ghunoo Goldie
ghunoo
ghunoo

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

Hehe..yups, I had the same experience.Tongue

We changed our dance partners often because our instructor would like to pair the weakest with the strongest.

Cute guys definitely helped and staring was a good excuse..LOLLOL..and sometimes I just burst out laughing..LOL

bollywoodfan IF-Dazzler
bollywoodfan
bollywoodfan

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghunoo

Hehe..yups, I had the same experience.Tongue

We changed our dance partners often because our instructor would like to pair the weakest with the strongest.

Cute guys definitely helped and staring was a good excuse..LOLLOL..and sometimes I just burst out laughing..LOL

yeah we have to change partners too (after every song), but staring into a cute guy's eyes is even harder to hold...Embarrassed
hunygurl Groupbie
hunygurl
hunygurl

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
awwwww, i'm sure you'll get the hang of it pretty soon!! Don't worry keep on trying and if i started dancing randomly just out of the blue then i would be in the same condition you are in. You are right because it's so hard!! It's good that you brought that up because i notice that too when they dance they make it look so easy! I wish i could dance like them. Atleast , they have experience in which in my case, i don't...lol. Tango seems like a very interesting and hot n sexy dance to learn. Maybe one day i will try it out. Angad and Kripa must have to pratice alot to get the steps down. It's not like they learn it over night!awwwww, i'm sure you'll get the hang of it pretty soon!! Don't worry keep on trying and if i started dancing randomly just out of the blue then i would be in the same condition you are in. You are right because it's so hard!! It's good that you brought that up because i notice that too when they dance they make it look so easy! I wish i could dance like them. Atleast , they have experience in which in my case, i don't...lol. Tango seems like a very interesting and hot n sexy dance to learn. Maybe one day i will try it out. Angad and Kripa must have to pratice alot to get the steps down. It's not like they learn it over night!awwwww, i'm sure you'll get the hang of it pretty soon!! Don't worry keep on trying and if i started dancing randomly just out of the blue then i would be in the same condition you are in. You are right because it's so hard!! It's good that you brought that up because i notice that too when they dance they make it look so easy! I wish i could dance like them. Atleast , they have experience in which in my case, i don't...lol. Tango seems like a very interesting and hot n sexy dance to learn. Maybe one day i will try it out. Angad and Kripa must have to pratice alot to get the steps down. It's not like they learn it over night! I give them kudos for it.

Edited by hunygurl - 03 April 2006 at 6:09pm
bollywoodfan IF-Dazzler
bollywoodfan
bollywoodfan

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hunygurl

awwwww, i'm sure you'll get the hang of it pretty soon!! Don't worry keep on trying and if i started dancing randomly just out of the blue then i would be in the same condition you are in. You are right because it's so hard!! It's good that you brought that up because i notice that too when they dance they make it look so easy! I wish i could dance like them. Atleast , they have experience in which in my case, i don't...lol. Tango seems like a very interesting and hot n sexy dance to learn. Maybe one day i will try it out. Angad and Kripa must have to pratice alot to get the steps down. It's not like they learn it over night!awwwww, i'm sure you'll get the hang of it pretty soon!! Don't worry keep on trying and if i started dancing randomly just out of the blue then i would be in the same condition you are in. You are right because it's so hard!! It's good that you brought that up because i notice that too when they dance they make it look so easy! I wish i could dance like them. Atleast , they have experience in which in my case, i don't...lol. Tango seems like a very interesting and hot n sexy dance to learn. Maybe one day i will try it out. Angad and Kripa must have to pratice alot to get the steps down. It's not like they learn it over night!awwwww, i'm sure you'll get the hang of it pretty soon!! Don't worry keep on trying and if i started dancing randomly just out of the blue then i would be in the same condition you are in. You are right because it's so hard!! It's good that you brought that up because i notice that too when they dance they make it look so easy! I wish i could dance like them. Atleast , they have experience in which in my case, i don't...lol. Tango seems like a very interesting and hot n sexy dance to learn. Maybe one day i will try it out. Angad and Kripa must have to pratice alot to get the steps down. It's not like they learn it over night! I give them kudos for it.

aww! thank you so much for the encouraging words! Hug
you should def. try tango, its mucho sexy! (well, if i could hold my stare...lol)
yeah im sure Iqbal and Neha have a lot of rehearsels for the dance, and at the end when they dance the dance itself looks very professional, sophisticated, and romantic.  Certain dances (like the tango) are like that.  They def. deserve kudos for dancing so well!

Edited by bollywoodfan - 03 April 2006 at 6:11pm
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top