Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Thank you. 😃...UV is changing and it will be comforting to see him get in touch with that change. He can be good and he should discover that goodness. Maanyata is his discovery path and if that is true, it also makes her his soulmate, 

Perhaps you are right. Maanyata needs to adapt herself to this environment - then, we may see the true  princess emerge.😊

Yes they are definitely soulmates I loved the sound of that..😳.. because they will encourage one another to become better individuals.. UV will help her see the importance of accepting her true identity.. while she will force him to look within and see there are far more important things in life other then power and money like Love..😉😆
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

I agree that she is rebelling out of frustration but isn't that a myopic and selfish view on her part? Her family , her own blood too has suffered and lived without her. One just wishes that she cools her temper and looks at the larger and real picture. 😳

Yes I agree , M has to realize the grass is not greener the other side either..I assume Unnati will be the one to help break the ice here.. J is busy being jealous and she is not ready to be charmed by Uday or listen to him either ..Unnati with her calm and patient demeanor might explain what her family went through in her absence , help her overcome her myopia.😳
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow i am liking what you wrote but i am fascinated  by how much indebt you think about these things
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thanks for replying, everyone. For those who asked why i write and think in such depth, well, am in the business of selling feelings. Hehe.

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD bless everyone. 🤗