Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

juggyE thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: mano123

Vinit's fiza was one of the best songs in Saregamapa.. Also tera jadoo and is pyar ko main kya naam doon..
This is a silly poll...Vinit confidence level and passion for singing is beyond normal standards. That's why he can select such difficult songs well...
karunya has the same confidence and passion when it comes to difficult songs.. But for easy songs, he doesn't put his 100%(like arijit singh from FG).. Vinit gives equal importance to easy and difficult songs..

Hmm... so Vinit is better than Karunya? πŸ˜•
scs07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: juggyE

Hmm... so Vinit is better than Karunya? πŸ˜•

yes

mano123 thumbnail
I didn't say vinit is better than karunya.. Karunya voice quality is better than vinit.. I am just saying karunya doesn't show enough passion when he sings easy songs.. But vinit puts equal energy in all songs...
raghav2009 thumbnail
Vinit is far better than Anuj.. 😊 Edited by raghav2009 - 18 years ago
SHUBHAMSG thumbnail
Though I am not , by any means , a VINIT fan , still I will have to say that VINIT was FANTASTIC in this song . ANUJ was nowhere near VINIT in this song .

This is one of the many examples which show that SRGMP is far SUPERIOR to II2 .
luvmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vinit was better...Anuj's Fiza the high note stretch was good, but he goofed up with the start,I felt he must have practised the song too much n his voice got roughed up(not that he was brilliant otherwise...but only regarding this song) n he cudnt not stand straight on lower notes....I understand he did masters in music, but....has never been competent enough...I liked his chala jaata hoon better yesterday...infact best from him..besides dil legayi kudi...he was the weakest link...shud have gone long back...good that he is out now...
vinit_fan thumbnail

SHUBHAMSG_wrote:

Though I am not , by any means , a VINIT fan , still I will have to say that VINIT was FANTASTIC in this song . ANUJ was nowhere near VINIT in this song .

Cho chweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet 😳

SHUBHAMSG thumbnail
What's " CHO CHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET " about my letter ???? πŸ˜†
bangboy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHUBHAMSG

First time we r agreeing on a matter,Yes Vinit was awesomeπŸ‘

vinit_fan thumbnail
For the first time U praised VINIT..... 😳