Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allabtsrk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I still feel Sheila is better than Chameli.
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

All this time I thought she was trying to spit or something. 😕

she was asking "how was my new lips, kal hi carpenter se shaping karva ke ayi hoon"

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
The moves are simply pathetic, seems like she's got an electric shock.
She has apparently impressed most of the guys including me☺️ The vid has got more than 2m views in 4 days with more than 7K likes😲 I think she has done it with her moves👏
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
honestly the song is so stupid i doubt anyone can dance to that and look good
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
The song itself is a colossal failure. Why blame Katrina when the song won't make you even raise your feet at the dance floor. Freakin' chavannichhaap gaana. 😒
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOLOL clearly I am alone in somewhat thinking the song is catchy. hahaa. The choreography is a bit out there, but i think it sticks to the rural theme. Katrina is moving more than i've seen her move before, so i thought she did alright. Even her manliness, its a rough-agressive song, makes sense i think.

Certainly it's vulgar, but such is the nature of item numbers. So i wouldn't exactly dub it any more vulgar than some of the other ones that have come out. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

It would have worked for me if Katrina's steps were not so manly and her assets were not pushed to our faces. The song isnt great either. But overall the whole hullaballo served its purpose in drawing attention to a film called Agneepath. So it doesnt matter whom Katrina impressed and whom she didnt.

PS: If the song was so impressive the whole of BW would be talking of it like the case of the Kolveri Di song or TDP. I see only the people associated with the film or their close friends praising it.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
The number of views on youtube for a song, is hardly a measure of how successful it is...lots ppl can go check it out to see how bad it is aswell right?...its not like they are paying any money to go n see the song...if tht was the case and if the song alone had gr8 collections, then it would be valid to say tht its a success...

success depends on the number of ppl liking it...on twitter, fb and the general public...i dunt see auto rikshawwalas going crazy abt it...i dunt see the song being played in tea stalls and irani cafes..not yet atleast...

when i see the song playing everywhere in the city like sheila and munni were, then i'll deem it a success...

Originally posted by: Hunk101

The song is a Big Hit. Its getting soo many views on Youtube. Ya initially its getting mixed response, but even songs like SKJ got mixed response in d beginning. Not a big deal its been just 2-3 days since the song is out & I its slowly becoming a rage... 

Being a maharashtrian & I have been used to listening to kombadi palali. Initially I couldnt connect to CC but I heard it 2-3 times & it did grow over me. Its an amazing song & its gonna rock in all new year parties. And Katrina looks gorgeous in all her avatars. 

do u think that a youtube video can make a song hit...youtube is full of jerks that keep playing the same video...or they come there for lusty reasons...

suppose if i put the video as a picture and name it 'KATRINA KAIF NUDE' tht video willl get a millions views in a day much higher than this song...so does tht mean it becomes a hit 🤣

Youtube has nothing to do with a popularity of a song...and CC is ant tht popular as SKj