Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sane conversation: Too much to ask for? - Page 6

keti00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: aa123.80

Thanks for replying! :)

Agree. She's very stubborn, very strong willed. She wants to get her point across, but yeah, she also needs to listen to what others have to say. When she used to run away ealier while talking to him, it was understandable what with the aukat dialogues.But right now? Not appropriate.
Exactly, it was a ruin of a great chance, and you pointed out that car example perfectly. Even the scene where Arnav-Payal were talking and she interrupted. That was another major spoil.
I wish the CVs seriously show her listening, cause anyways Arnav's hardly open abt his feelings.

Exactly my point. Grrreat post and reply!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘...  I also made a similar comment at another thread that Khushi really needs a lot of growing up to do especially when it comes to someone else's personal matter. She does not need to drag her feet into every incident where ASR is concerned, be nosy and demand a explanation especially La and ASR's breakup, it is too personal and she doesn't need to know. And being too nosy in Arnav-Payal conversation. If i would be a guy that would be major turn off for me right there.   Often, KKG opens her mouth when she doesn't need to and stays quiet when she really needs to speak up.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aa123.80

Hey Chip! Thanks for the amazing reply!

Yep, great examples. At the start it was understandable with the aukat dialogues, but definitely not now. Even the time when he was asking her to keep out and not influence La, and she was ignoring him, I was pissed off. πŸ˜† ASR's starting to understand people, and the consequences his decisions have lead to in other ppl's lives, but Khushi, even though she wants to do good for people, needs to start thinking more. And I don't remember him interrupting her either, not in the midst of a serious talk.  Even at the time when she was persuading La for marriage and opposed his idea of live-in, he did hear her out and it was when she went to his parents that he told her to get out.

Hi Chip, Yes you are  right in pointing out that he rarely interrupts her but for the few Shhh to calm her down. He has also stopped using the line he would often use in the beggining - Dont walk away when I'm speaking to you... She has been in the habit of running away from conversations. Willing to speak but not listen.
LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: reniji66

Today was about Khushi projecting her own feelings, which no one has allowed her to express thusfar onto Arnav.  She hasn't been able to be angry or upset about what Shyam did to her, because the immediate focus was put on Payal's engagement. 

Well observed.
KKG was so OTT (even beyond KKG standards) that even ASR noticed and said, "Khushi, why are you behaving so---" 
KKG speaks for others, but she rarely speaks of her own heart. But, sometimes we see that in empathizing with others, her own emotions flow out. Like the scene during the ASR's parents death anniversary. 

The most beautiful aspect of how the writers have developed KKG's character is that they show how she is both vulnerable and resilient. She feels things intensely, but then gets up and gets going. We see this in today's scene where she tells LA, "it's not the end of the world. Our engagements have broken but our prince will come." 
This is KKG. She vented at the poolside. (Poor ASR!) But, she doesn't wallow for long. 

LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ipepe

I think they focus more on how khushi is the only one who can scream at asr and all.They should also focus on how khushi is the one who can understand him the most.

Excellent thought.

Yes, I hope the writers develop that aspect of KKG and ASR.  I think it would translate to good screen chemistry. I would like to see scenes where KKG and ASR recognize exactly what the other needs/thinks before anyone else does. The writers have asked us to believe in the special connection of these two people who feel each other's presence, who by some divine will are drawn to the same place at the same time--then I would like to see how their minds are also simpatico. 

Exceptional thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The fact which irritates me is, Khushi behaves in an extremely mature way with everyone else except Arnav. While interacting with ASR, she shows zero patience and becomes loud, totally void of maturity. I dont know the reasons behind these inconsistency.
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyLaLa

I do understand your frustration.. but that is Khushi's personality - shoot first and ask  questions later... If I remember correctly even ASR used to be like that...in one incident I remember Khushi telling him agar jawab sunna nahin chahate sawal poochte kyon...

Also, if they confess so soon the CVs feel they have to end the show sooner... so for TRPs they are moving the story inch by inch... πŸ˜† Does not make sense but I am told this is serial world ..πŸ˜†

Well don't worry dear, who knows he may clarify matters in the bathroom tomorrow. πŸ˜†

Hey! At least we got an Arhi scene after a long time.  That was so refreshing.

The CVs are playing their cards close to their chest because if they make Arhi talk for too long, then they may confess their feelings for each other, and then the serial will lose its suspense.  So they are trying to postpone it as long as possible and keep us frantically guessing 'when will they confess'.

But I do agree with most of you.  More than ASR Khushi cuts him off these days.  But she is too cute, I can't be mad with her for any of these reasonsπŸ˜‰
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyLaLa

I do understand your frustration.. but that is Khushi's personality - shoot first and ask  questions later... If I remember correctly even ASR used to be like that...in one incident I remember Khushi telling him agar jawab sunna nahin chahate sawal poochte kyon...

Also, if they confess so soon the CVs feel they have to end the show sooner... so for TRPs they are moving the story inch by inch... πŸ˜† Does not make sense but I am told this is serial world ..πŸ˜†

Well don't worry dear, who knows he may clarify matters in the bathroom tomorrow. πŸ˜†

loved those two words...shut your brain and enjoy...I have no problem with it though...real life is so tough...20 mintues break a day...it's ok
Edited by showstruck - 12 years ago
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Nithi-

Miss DITTO πŸ˜ƒ

R
Edit: 
Rubs my eyes to check again πŸ˜² okay it is you πŸ˜† Wonderful post πŸ˜›

Here again I go saying Ditto πŸ˜† Exactly, my point ! Whats the point in this to be conversation ? Why can't Kushi or Arnav can come up with a decent, clean conversation ? This is happening every time they meet, because, they have prejudiced opinion about each other. 

Special mention to Kushi here. She doesn't have patience at all. Not even an ounce. If you want answers, please let him speak. I can understand that her past experiences are making her jump the gun but if she gives a second chance to Shyam, why can't she at least let him talk ?

Is it because she doesn't want to know the truth, acknowledge his changes ? SO that she may have to encounter her feelings ? She is running away just like Arnav. 

Before they two breathe, we have another one in the picture πŸ˜†
The day they two have a healthy conversation, it will be a 28th Feb for sure πŸ˜†

Ditto to both of you!!

Nitz.. not 28th Feb.. It's going to be on the 29th of Feb🀣
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Ipepe

I have an idea about Geet.Those sane conversations will be less but they will be pretty good whenever we will get them.Even if there will be just 2-3 such scenes.πŸ˜†

I think they focus more on how khushi is the only one who can scream at asr and all.They should also focus on how khushi is the one who can understand him the most.Right now she is not even trying.
I find her more impulsive than arnav.At least he tries to control his anger.

SG and arhi are so different when it comes to talking.

Exactly Aanchal. I think they're emphasising a LOT on the fact that Khushi's the only one who manages to make him listen. But they're not understanding that they've gotta show the other side as well, with Khushi listening to him. The understanding is definitely lacking at this point.
Yep, she's definitely more impulsive than Arnav, and with him the realisation of how his decisions have impacted the others has begun. With her, not yet.

Oh yeah. Rofl. SG were a different ball game altogether. πŸ˜† Their communication was the biggest plus, and they knew how to read each other wayyy before they were even a couple. πŸ˜†

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: keti00

Exactly my point. Grrreat post and reply!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘...  I also made a similar comment at another thread that Khushi really needs a lot of growing up to do especially when it comes to someone else's personal matter. She does not need to drag her feet into every incident where ASR is concerned, be nosy and demand a explanation especially La and ASR's breakup, it is too personal and she doesn't need to know. And being too nosy in Arnav-Payal conversation. If i would be a guy that would be major turn off for me right there.   Often, KKG opens her mouth when she doesn't need to and stays quiet when she really needs to speak up.

Thank you! 😊
Yep, she still has a lot of growing up to do. I didn't mind her butting in to ask ASR the reason for his decision today, but yeah the time she pushed ASR-La when La had left the Raizada mansion the first time had bugged me even then. She doesn't really see that sometimes giving space to the people involved in the relationship and giving them time to think over the viability of the relationship is very necessary. I wish they'd show her thinking over the fact that despite so many efforts on her part, La-ASR broke up cause they weren't meant to be. Sometimes though you try to do the good thing, it isn't the right thing.