Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

   
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

NEW SS: Mr. and Mrs.Singhania. (Page 5)

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Joined: 21 May 2011
Posts: 17181

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vrshn-

Originally posted by DoroPavone

Originally posted by -vrshn-

pleasee update this hafz!!

every time i read it, it takes my breath away!

Aaawww thank you soo much varsh ,
i truly feel at home now here at india forums Heart




i'm really glad that amazing writers like you and sonbul have found your way to IF Smile

 
i was also feeling the same varsh - haffiee and sonbull are amazing writers and their entry in the forum has made the forum little more active - we have got lot of new threads from these two writers these days
 
hey haffiee and sonbull, keep up the good work and pls be as active as u are now. Sonbul no more silent reading - we want you to be active in other ffs tooo -

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFuzzybear69DarkDoveAnupa28.vrshn.

DarkDove Goldie
DarkDove
DarkDove

Joined: 13 November 2011
Posts: 2042

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjuhisis

Originally posted by -vrshn-

Originally posted by DoroPavone

Originally posted by -vrshn-

pleasee update this hafz!!

every time i read it, it takes my breath away!

Aaawww thank you soo much varsh ,
i truly feel at home now here at india forums Heart




i'm really glad that amazing writers like you and sonbul have found your way to IF Smile

 
i was also feeling the same varsh - haffiee and sonbull are amazing writers and their entry in the forum has made the forum little more active - we have got lot of new threads from these two writers these days
 
hey haffiee and sonbull, keep up the good work and pls be as active as u are now. Sonbul no more silent reading - we want you to be active in other ffs tooo -

Thank you soo much Varsh and Priya Heart
wow that really means a lot to me!!!

LUV U ALL Heart

xx haffie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.Arjuhisis

dazedworld Goldie
dazedworld
dazedworld

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 1079

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
wow u have to continue this...HELL this is so bloody good pls do continue soon and pls don't forget to pm me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDove

DarkDove Goldie
DarkDove
DarkDove

Joined: 13 November 2011
Posts: 2042

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thithutop14

wow u have to continue this...HELL this is so bloody good pls do continue soon and pls don't forget to pm me...

aaww thank u sooo much!!!!!!!

and no i wont forget to pm u !!!!!!!

xxx haffie Heart
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Joined: 16 October 2004
Posts: 53581

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
nice...good start..please do PM me when you update..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDove

tina1993 Newbie
tina1993
tina1993

Joined: 02 November 2011
Posts: 41

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged

wow!!!!!!!i had a connexion problem the whole last weeks and apprently i missed a lot among them your amazing ffs.that was awesome i just finished reading itStarStarStarStarStar .AROHI AND ARJUN ARE THE NEXT MR AND MRS SMITH ..PLS CONTINUE SOON AND PM ME WHEN YOU UPDATE.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDove

DarkDove Goldie
DarkDove
DarkDove

Joined: 13 November 2011
Posts: 2042

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina1993

wow!!!!!!!i had a connexion problem the whole last weeks and apprently i missed a lot among them your amazing ffs.that was awesome i just finished reading itStar .AROHI AND ARJUN ARE THE NEXT MR AND MRS SMITH ..PLS CONTINUE SOON AND PM ME WHEN YOU UPDATE.


aaawww thank u thanks thanks thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
 i cant thank u enough!!!!

will pm u and i will update asap!!!!

xxx haffie
justprati Goldie
justprati
justprati

Joined: 03 December 2010
Posts: 2253

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Wow...how do u come up wid such um...we call it deadly here...how do u come up wid such thrilling deadly ideas everytime huh!! Man u got me hooked to this on e as well...

Both r married n luv eachother so much that they r willing to take eachother's life...hmmm... Now this sounds pretty interesting
bt dnt know why i hav a pheeling that aru shoots herself "bang" n straight to arjun's arms
do continue soon n pm me... too curious to know what next
tc :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDove

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Arjun Singhania Meets Arohi Sharma

2

Author: chandni2825   Replies: 15   Views: 1490

chandni2825 15 1490 08 August 2011 at 7:45am by PemaKarpo
Mr. Tattoo Singhania

Author: katrina_petrova   Replies: 5   Views: 804

katrina_petrova 5 804 25 May 2011 at 8:06am by KMH-NASHA
ya guys it Mikhail Singhania

2

Author: Milenge_Milenge   Replies: 15   Views: 1606

Milenge_Milenge 15 1606 12 May 2011 at 10:32am by yellow_blue
Arjun Singhania is acting so out of character

2 3 4 5

Author: myviewprem   Replies: 32   Views: 2757

myviewprem 32 2757 29 April 2011 at 1:05pm by cherry227
ARJUN SINGHANIA TURNS ARJUN PUNJ

Author: theresa28   Replies: 9   Views: 1599

theresa28 9 1599 17 April 2011 at 10:03am by Aarohi..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index