India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Not the Precap...3 Clues!!

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
LOL..i know we all should get together...collect the money and order a time machine to transport us to tomorrow...but i dont wanna talk about it ( already 2 much being said Wink )...just wanted to point out a couple of things i marked in today's episode...

La clearly hinted...ASR has no idea...no idea about what he wants...meaning he still does not know that he loves Khushi and wants her...so the man is still not aware that what he feels for Khushi is so deep and lasting...and that its love...so its a looong way to gooo!!

Second hint...she clearly mentioned that ASR might not even get it ever...Khushi will have to be the smart and mature one here...and take the reins of this relationship in her hand...so another useful clue coming our way

And last but not the least..she clearly stated with confidence to Anjali...ASR will get married...(yay) but only when he thinks he is ready for it...hmmmQuestion

The few sentences say a lot about what the cvs are trying to present...contrary to our beliefs...ASR is nowhere near a realization or confession...the story will have to progress a lot before we reach that stage...the status quo right now...both are attracted...both feel the pull...nothing concrete in mind, heart or words...so lets wait and watch some more...what say??

I for once m relieved by this stance of the cvs...we still have plenty of love story left in our show...LOL

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle90NsVsnazishkhanthingcalledlovecutepearlmjht__luver22Aarasskausar1219Jordinfazzy-wazzyfeyafrockstarxCrystalTearxfelly_aDee-jankisoni86icebrakernainac01CrazySaRunianXAiShBaBy08Xminihussainkitty25spsharmilamirnaliniminimuffin86music1devishree--Sobi--smileyhug7679reyaa.bfunofbb123Swap-Arhinature-lover-.Pearl.-fareeamisuvarshiyana--Krish--moon_mineBunny_BearsmitarhukshilasubiscsTargaryenajoopsweetygirl28anu17.Saraa.mazkachazkanaddiya26honeypriyaVigilante

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25eveline

feya Senior Member
feya
feya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
You have a point here...but then Lavanya just does not know Arnav very much too...she hardly can read what is going on inside him...she was not that close to him...

...what Arnav feels for Kushi is defenitely not just an attraction ...i feel...he is the type of guy ...who knows what he want and knows how to get it...

...but this time around...in matters of heart...he is a novice...and his big ego is stopping from reaching his goal...

...a day will come when he will not care for anything in the world and cofess his love to KKG...as mommamia said the love triangle might trigger it...Nand Kishore might act as a catalyst...

...but he is 100% in love...Barun itself said ...in a interview...Love has bloomed...

Edited by feya - 20 December 2011 at 10:38am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

felly_akitty25spsharmila-.Pearl.-fareesmileyhug7679Targaryen

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
The third hint was a bit shocking to me LOL LOLwhen should ASR feel he is ready for the wedding???LOLI am not able to come to any conclusion regarding that..More than the precapLOL that was what struck me...will he go ahead with the marriage decision before or after the fox's truth??Geekthat is something to look forward to
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Around 2-3 weeks back we had the same discussion and we were all confusing Attraction as Love.. So now CVs just told us in a clear way that its just attraction and no word of love in sight. And this third angle might be just it to bring up that emotions in both of them especially ASR...
contrary to popular belief...i was pretty confident we have a long way to go...coz even the word love has not entered either of our protagonists heads...and there has not been any self realization either...so m enjoying the pace right now...

And i agree...our nand kisore...just provide them with the nudge they need in the right direction.
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by feya

You have a point here...but then Lavanya just does not know Arnav very much too...she hardly can read what is going on inside him...she was not that close to him...

...what Arnav feels for Kushi is defenitely not just an attraction ...i feel...he is the type of guy ...who knows what he want and knows how to get it...

...but this time around...in matters of heart...he is a novice...and his big ego is stopping from reaching his goal...

...a day will come when he will not care for anything in the world and cofess his love to KKG...as mommamia said the love triangle might trigger it...Nand Kishore might act as a catalyst...

...but he is 100% in love...Barun itself said ...in a interview...Love has bloomed...
i feel differently...in order to confess...u have to face the feelings first...and i dont see either of them giving in to this...yes..love has bloomed...but neither of them are in the mood to recognize or smell the bloom..so to say...they are busy keeping their individual distances..lest things go out of hand and they end up putting the wrong foot forward..and Khushi has already had a taste of the bitter medicine...so...instead of concentrating on what they are feeling...they are busy hiding the same from themselves and the world...

Yes...one day the dam will break...but in my opinion...its gonna take its own sweet time..Smile

Edited by eveline - 20 December 2011 at 10:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

feya

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Achava11

The third hint was a bit shocking to me LOL LOLwhen should ASR feel he is ready for the wedding???LOLI am not able to come to any conclusion regarding that..More than the precapLOL that was what struck me...will he go ahead with the marriage decision before or after the fox's truth??Geekthat is something to look forward to
well...looking at his character sketch...the man will have to be pushed into...either by love or the circumstance...i dont see him agreeing happily and easily and quickly to wedded bliss.

Edited by eveline - 20 December 2011 at 10:56am

feya

frockstar Senior Member
frockstar
frockstar

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
i personally feel, arnav know that he is in love... kushi is the clueless one. 

why else would he say 'i cant say the reason for breaking up?'
of cos he knows the reason is kushi...

Edited by frockstar - 20 December 2011 at 10:59am

feya

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top