Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

UdayaVeer must stop this or he will be banned

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Guys and Gals,

This guy called UdayaVeer is now a days spotted only in black. This is a technique used by him to cause unexpected effects on this planet. Recently his looks and hot shot body had made people go crazy about him..but when he began wearing black shirt with black scarf, temperature have risen..Some girls have been spotted with udaymania drooling over him in day and night and some have recently reported health problems as they continuously stare at him without blinking..His continuous usage of black color has caused so many eyebrows to raise up and if he didn't change it, all the girls in the planet will go mad and it will affect our equilibrium..Girls are refusing to believe it's a fictional character and is saying that world is made up of two parts …one part containing uday and all girls and other part containing all other species..including us….

Kindly pass on the message and save the world from UV mania…

A group called Men

P. S .- After seeing today's episode, some men have filed a petition for stopping UV to wear black shirt..This is the copy of the original

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

anna_88chicky111sanj1234anne_shirleylove...OMGVampgirlasyadadaRufaniniiwhitewitchxXxNoreen786xXximdudeheadJalebiHearts--ANGEL--nikhilageetprachuryaBarunkidewaniHerman_4uAngelskisspinkss..yajnaseni..-scarlett-SidNeeti-fan-Nithi-srividhya68ffkhanOmaRamdassKSG_luvshena07lakshyasssarryline_Rashmijyoti06FragranceOfLoveArhainAshishadventure_gurlBobbi.-WhySoSerious-WinterIsComing-Ara-dreamyjennice_Poulomi_

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Your post scared me.But ya good oneLOL.He's looks a real prince in blackBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rufagohem123BarunkidewaniArhainAshish_Poulomi_

JalebiHearts Goldie
JalebiHearts
JalebiHearts

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
LOOOL ROFLWOw lovely post !! and completely true yaar!!! i swer i have alll the symtoms !!!! nobody stop his please UV keep wearing black!!! i loveee the way you wear black!!!  ROFLBlushing Blushing 

i have to watch the scene at least 50 times before i am content i swear UV will be the death of me one day!!! eeeppp cant wait for him again tomorrow !!! 

Heart xxx 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Rufaprachuryagohem123Barunkidewani-scarlett-KSG_luvArhainAshish_Poulomi_

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

Your post scared me.But ya good oneLOL.He's looks a real prince in blackBig smile

yeah...Too cute and hot...LOL

Thanks for the reply...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RufaBarunkidewaniarrylineArhainAshish

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubblykaur

LOOOL ROFLWOw lovely post !! and completely true yaar!!! i swer i have alll the symtoms !!!! nobody stop his please UV keep wearing black!!! i loveee the way you wear black!! ROFLBlushing Blushing 

i have to watch the scene at least 50 times before i am content i swear UV will be the death of me one day!!! eeeppp cant wait for him again tomorrow !!! 

Heart xxx 

Thank you for the wonderful comments and reply...Embarrassed

@red me too over the moon when he wear blackDay Dreaming

@blue agree...Waiting desperately for 8.45 pm tomorrow. for one and only UV

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiHeartsBarunkidewaniArhainAshish

KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Lmao seriously he just strucks me with his beauty
Can someone be thus beautifull
Everytime I think I'll be fine and uv won't bug me today with his super hotness tht manages ti heat the room up
But just then he comes and strucks everyone with his beauty
Godd can anyone plz tell thus guy to stop GUI ing me heart attacks at a young age

But poor guy wat can he do he probably has no control over his simply shown hottness and wickedness which drives me crazyyy
My bad boy is going to be the reason of my death one day

Lmao loved the last part
A group of men
Lmao ROFL

gohem123BarunkidewaniArhainAshish_Poulomi_

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

Ahem Ahem!!

I am seriously affected by Udaymania!!

But i cant stop!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gohem123BarunkidewaniArhainAshish

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
lovely post and yes past few episodes with him in black were amazing!

gohem123BarunkidewaniArhainAshish_Poulomi_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index