•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

The whole freaking ENTIRE MONTH OF MARCH was spent on this rape case.  It started with Mukti accusing Prem and now it switched to Sharad.  But NOTHING had been done in this month!!!!  SHarad finally got arrested today, the third of April.  Now the whole month of April will be about Prerna + Mukti battling Sharad in court. 

Nothing about Prem + Mukti, nothing about Sneha realizing her mistakes, nothign about Mukti being happy or nothing about UD turning to Prem... EKTA I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How I look forward to April KZK now!

😡

Edited by broken heart - 18 years ago
IT DEPENDS ON EKTA KAPOOR HONEY, IT'S HER SERIAL LET HER DO WHAT SHE LIKES TO DO.

U JUST ENJOY WAITIN' THE UPCOMING SCENES OF PREM & MUKTI. 😛
i agree with u ishk4u it's all ekta's choice to either put them togehter or have them seperated like she always wants to! all we can do is wait...!
yaar i know i just want this to end its getting so long now

Originally posted by Ishk4u

IT DEPENDS ON EKTA KAPOOR HONEY, IT'S HER SERIAL LET HER DO WHAT SHE LIKES TO DO.

U JUST ENJOY WAITIN' THE UPCOMING SCENES OF PREM & MUKTI. 😛

Uhhh... no way that there are going to be any Prem-Mukti loving scenes any time soon!!!!!!!!!!!

yah i hate her to but im very scared coz she is a vamp! 😆
yaar its getting so frutrating she is dragging this storyline lyk she did the gujral murder in ksbkbt
This rape case sux 🤢 ekta should chg the track now