Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

Ekta Kapoor watches Saat Phere!

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

Ekta Kapoor is a night bird
Ekta with VintaDo you know television honcho Ekta Kapoor works all night and only catches up on her sleep post 7 am? The dynamic lady is up and about by 2 pm and gets into work by 4 pm. From meeting the producers of her serials, to catching up on her serials and even spending time at her office and pouring over endless scripts, Ekta is totally clued into all aspects of her business, which even includes attending those mandatory entertainment dos.

All these activities keep this workaholic chirpy all through the night. Sources also tell us that all the senior managers at Balaji are also expected to follow the same schedule, in short they work round the clock with their boss.

Further it is learnt that in July this year Ekta Kapoor intends to take a year-long hiatus for personal reasons. The celebrity producer will take a month long trip to Egypt, Europe and the US.

Take Five on Ekta
How much TV does Ekta watch - "About three hours a day. I watch two hours of TV before I sleep. Also around half an hour early in the morning, my favourite Zee News."

Do you watch your own shows or other Hindi serials? - "Yes. I watch some of my shows. From outside I watch Saat Phere."

Which are your favourites from among your shows? - "I like Kyunki and Kya Hoga Nimmo Kaa?"

And international TV shows? - "I like Orange County. It's a soap opera...the story of an orphan boy who gets adopted by a family and steps into a the high society world. It's like a Balaji show... lots of twists and turns. I also like Desperate Housewives."

How do you react to being called the soap queen? - "I don't go by terms. I feel you are given a term for the phase that's on in your life. When another phase comes there's another term given. So I'm neutral. I don't react to any of the terms."

I don't know the source sorry - i got this from the khnk forum

I posted this because ekta kapoor is known as the 'soap queen' and the majority of her dramas r on star plus and nearly all of them r hits thats why it is considered the number 1 channel 4 indian entertainment. She only watches Saat Phere which is a gr8 compliment 4 the show and shows how good the drama is if the Ekta Kapoor watches it - as she says 'from outside I watch saat phere' just wanted 2 share this with u guys!Big smile if u didnt know on zee 'kasamh se' is an ekta kapoor drama 

Mishubaa IF-Rockerz
Mishubaa
Mishubaa

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
WOW........SHE DOES.......... Tongue GOOOD FOR HER.............BUT NO OFFENSE BUT EKTAS SERIAL R BETTTER THEN THIS ONE
BUT I LIKE SAAT PHERE COZ ITS DIFFERENT Tongue Embarrassed
* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RAJEEVforAAMNA

WOW........SHE DOES.......... Tongue GOOOD FOR HER.............BUT NO OFFENSE BUT EKTAS SERIAL R BETTTER THEN THIS ONE
BUT I LIKE SAAT PHERE COZ ITS DIFFERENT Tongue Embarrassed

i like bothBig smile

Preity Groupbie
Preity
Preity

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
I like Saat Phere better. Tongue No offence but i don't like Ekta kapoor. Angry
umi82990 IF-Sizzlerz
umi82990
umi82990

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
cool..thanks for sharing Wink
glamritz Goldie
glamritz
glamritz

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 6:11am | IP Logged
hehe WOW ekta watches saat Phere? lol .. soon we'll be seeing colour discrimination in her shows as well LOL ..
anishma24 IF-Sizzlerz
anishma24
anishma24

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Smile    
thank you!!
fire_on_ice Goldie
fire_on_ice
fire_on_ice

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by glamourous

hehe WOW ekta watches saat Phere? lol .. soon we'll be seeing colour discrimination in her shows as well LOL ..

LOLTrue.... i hope we dont see more of that!Embarrassed 

Go to top