Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Love or Life??Pg. 16(6/5)HURRY!! (Page 14)

Mini786 IF-Dazzler
Mini786
Mini786

Posted: 14 May 2006 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nitu123

heyy.. dont u dare say dat....Angry..lolzLOL..kidding..Wink..now seriousely u r a grrt writterClapTongue..as shahidlover says m also ur ff's scilent readerSmile..its jus dat we r bit lazzy 2 comment.. Embarrassed..so dont say we dont like it...again..plzz dont stop writting Cry...con sooon & keep up d good workTongueSmile..btw plzz make d parts bigger..Tongue

hey

thanx

i will try my best to get long parts up from now on!!!

LOL

~~~Mahak~~~

purishivani Senior Member
purishivani
purishivani

Posted: 14 May 2006 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
MAHAK AWSOME PART!!!!!
Masn dont stop!! If you do then you are dead!! YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT??? Tongue
*dels* IF-Rockerz
*dels*
*dels*

Posted: 15 May 2006 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
i'm gonna kill u if u stop writing Angry .i like ur ff.ur story is really different from others and i like it the way it is.its full of suspence. continue soon yaar
kutie4teen Groupbie
kutie4teen
kutie4teen

Posted: 16 May 2006 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
omg it is nothing like tat
its gr8
forget tat
and cont. the ff
nabz8888 Goldie
nabz8888
nabz8888

Posted: 16 May 2006 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
that was gr8!really superb!!!!!!!!! now i am dying to read more!! plz plz plz yaar, do cont. soon! take care
Sour Skittles IF-Dazzler
Sour Skittles
Sour Skittles

Posted: 17 May 2006 at 12:27am | IP Logged
the last couple of parts were fab Clap Clap Clap plz dont stop writing..i lub ur fan-fic!!!cont sooon
himani Big smile
Mini786 IF-Dazzler
Mini786
Mini786

Posted: 24 May 2006 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
hey guys
sorry for not continueing
but i have exams going on now!!!
so sorry, i will continue when I can after skewls out!!!

~~~Mahak~~~
Mini786 IF-Dazzler
Mini786
Mini786

Posted: 26 May 2006 at 6:39pm | IP Logged

Hey guys thanxs for the awesome comments, and for all you guys heres the next part!!

** Kripas point of view

The taunts of that harsh voice echoed in my ears as I stood up, I need to stop thinking to much, all I have to do is ask Angad where he found me, and then I will know for sure if this was a dream, but first I need to find Angad

The walk to History class was long and dreadful, all eyes traveled on me, and it took forever to reach history class. I studied the room, it looked oddly different.

"Miss. Sharma, glad you could join us, please be seated"

"Yes sir"

I blindedly took my seat

"Feeling better"

I slightly jumped at the unexpected voice, but the sweet voice made me realize i had sat next to Angad

"Yea"

"kewl, so ummm"

"Angad I needed to ask you something"

"wats up"

"Well, where was I before you brought me to the hospital"

"oh well u wee out in the garden, I thought you were still sad about Prithvi and all so I came by to see if you were ok, but when I came you well fainted."

"Oh ok"

I was relived, I mean, that must have then been a dream, Angads life wasn't in danger.

"Kripa..."

"Yea"

"Well the other day before Mr. Karusis class, I kinda came out a little strong and I just---"

"Angad listen why do you try to hide yourself in something that im sure your not, that day I realized that maybe I never looked at the real Angad Khanna."

"Well im---"

"The One"

"How'd you no"

"Lucky guess"

"Miss Sharma, and Mister Khanna, is there something u would like to share with us"

"No"

** Angads point of view!!

well maybe i could be Angad, just Angad, but that wont get me Kripa, I don't want to be a regular guy unless I get Kripa, cuz if so then I wont b a normal guy, I'd be a big loser who dropped money for no reason.

I walked off to the garden, again finding Kripa there with tears in her eyes, i couldn't stand it and I went to her

"Kripa are you Ok"

"Im fine"

Her, im fine retorted on wat she thought of me, it was obvious the only reason she wanted to talk to e was because I saved her life, well not really but I got her to the hospital.

"Ok then later"

But a force stood in between of me and the door of the skewl, I gave up and went next to her. Kripa seriously if there is anything wrong, then you can tell me-

"Like you care, actually you know wat no one cares."

I looked at her rather squeamish and replied, "Maybe u should look harder, And i guarantee that you will find someone, someone who would rather die then see tears in your eyes."

Kripa stared at me, her eyes glistering "If you're talking about Prithvi then that is over"

I stared at her, I was here in front of her but all she can think about is PRITHVI, I thought that was over a long time ago, but no the only one sitting in her heart was PRITHVI!! I would never have a chance with her. I felt crushed, but I gave a sly frown, to show her how, "I thought u guys were meant to be"

"Well Angad sometimes things just aren't meant to be."

"Maybe cuz other things are"

She turned around and looked at me with a slight smile, "but that doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt"

I smiled back, but all I could think of was my life is over, with this thought I was determined to fill full my duties as the one even if that meant dieing, and personally after losing hope with Kripa, I hope I die.

I can't believe it Prithvi broke up with me, after all the promises he made to live life with me, he promised me. Then it hit me that I was talking to Angad, I turned around to see if he was still there, he was sitting there staring at the pond.

My stomach took a jolt as I remembered that day, when Angad had for the very first time talked to me nicely. The feelings I felt that day before finding my self unconscious the day after returned. I slowly walked back to Angad.

"Angad"

** Angads point

I turned around, and saw a smiling Kripa. Wow wonder how she got over the fact that Prithvi broke up with her.

"Hey"

"umm I was wondering if well—um—u no—that—well—"

RING, RING, RING

Kripa was cut short, both of us jumped as the bell rang with a start.

"I gotta get to class, bye"

Kripa ran off, but I wanted to no, I wanted to no wat she was having a problem with saying. My whole day went by thinking about Kripa and wat she wanted to say. It was eating away at me inside, what could she want to say that would be so hard, I mean come ON!!

Hey guys, so do u like this part, I no its not that good. But I really couldn't think. Anyway I no it's not good but I hope u guys like it, even though I doubt u will.

Big smile

~~~Mahak~~~

Edited by Mini786 - 26 May 2006 at 6:40pm

Go to top